Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71238

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

ALL ABOUT MY BIAS PARK SHIN HYE :)
by Starlight_Flames

Lee Seung Hwan [my daily] "Park Shin hye grew up well"

Haruma Miura [Ceci mag 13] “I can see the passion and strength in Shin Hye's eyes the more I talk to her

Jo Dal Hwan [TV Daily] "Park Shin Hye has the charm of the beauty of a goddess. there’s always the thought of Natural Beauty each time (I) see her. “Also explained” this is the meaning of human, full of human touch/kindness. Compared to beautiful, this seems more appropriate”

Bong Tae Gyu [OBS Interview] "Park Shin Hye is a very good actress. Has positive energy. I'm just about to shoot a drama that was only 7 days and nights a pole has been leaked. I can't hide that I never get tired while Shin Hye were devoid of light energy when it comes to power. Wish I had a brother like you ' and ' speaking. Never hard to talk on the field. Other people will not be equally tired. So will care "

Uhm Tae Won [CYWorld] "Shinhye's Hardworking and sincere...

Lee Seung Gi [PSH FM] "Park shin hye such a talented friend. She’s good dancer, good singer and actress. I think she’s rare actress with variety of talents

Director Kim Ji Woon [Kolon Sports] Park Shin Hye's actress with talent and charms. Especially her eyes, they are so beautiful. I am curious about what she can express with her eyes.I know well before I met her saw those potentials in her

Yoon Kye Sang [Kolon Sport- Elle] "Park Shin Hye has been showing impressive acting skills since ‘Stairway to Heaven’therefore I’m curious what can we deliver when acting together with her. She's really beautiful

Ryoo Seung Yong [JoinsMSN - Healing Time]
"Park Shin Hye Inner heart is very determined. She's an actress more mature than others of her age. being able to know her in this life is my honor

Yoon Shi Yoon [k☆star lovers - bs-asahi.co.jp] "Park Shin Hye is very energetic, very professional. Even at the worse period during tight schedule, I did not see her being tired. She would not say discouraging words, but rather she is more concern for other staffs/crews' matters. She is a very outstanding person.

Dongwoo Infinite [Sukira-Jtbc]
"Park Shin Hye stares/expressions in her eyes is totally...
She’s the alluring women of the nation. She's my ideal girl.

Lee Min Ho [Etude House] "Park Shin Hye is cute ,both mature and lively so (it seems that) it’s comfortable and interesting to be with. She has good personality,

Yoon Gun [Music&Lyric] "I think park shin hye is unique

Joo Sang Woo [KBS 2TV Win Win] "Park Shin Hye work hard & always smile"

Park Se Young [Photo Camping] "Park Shin Hye's amazing,there’s nothing she can’t do.

Lee Hong Ki [MBC fist-PSH Radio show] "I'm shin hye's fan.Shin hye's a very outgoing person,a very good buddy.

Jang Keun suk [I-Weekly Issue No. 653 - Mook 21] "Shin Hye is a really energetic girl, she has this power of happiness, and can spread happiness to poeple around her easily.She's humorous person,hardworking and an earnest learner Actually she is very girlish. I think I like this type of girly girl.

YongHwa [Guidebook Vol.2-韓國TV ドラマVol.50] "Park Shin Hye's An emotional (female) actress. She's always cheerful. She's hardworking & professional actress. Park Shin Hye is like the 5th member of CNBLUE.

Se7en [CY message] "Shin Hye is cute&ambition. I told Shin Hye the Tv male viewers who saw ur smile all captivated.
All credits to @ShinHye_Gallery for the compilation :)

Cr: Asianfanfics.com. ........(Thanks)

My note: for pictures related to this article visit the above site
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, betshinhye, vertige25, maeladie, SnowWhite, Alexa, sonia loubaresse and this user have 6 others thankyou

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71240

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
f7d6422309f790525324ea860cf3d7ca7acbd5c6.jpg

Yoon Gun [Music&Lyric] "I think park shin hye is unique

What make him say so? :woohoo:

She is unique in her own way...
The following user(s) said Thank You: betshinhye, Maris

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71248

• Maris
Lee Jong Suk, " When I first met Shinhye, I couldn't breathe next to her."
"She has become prettier."...........when asked what has changed from when they first met........Mnet Wide Entertainment news interview during Jambangee Fall/Winter photoshoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, SnowWhite, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan, VegaLyre, Nedlee

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71257

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hehe..did they meet before the photoshoot?

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71258

• Maris
@Mandy: I guess he is talking of when they first met for the Jambangee summer photoshoot earlier in the year.......one can clearly see them more relaxed and at ease with each other in the fall/winter photoshoot. In the video you can see Shinhye responding by saying, "really" and laughing away with LJS joining in.
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71306

• Maris
“Known as an actress who has been praised for her acting and expressions, Park Shin Hye showed exactly that even from the first shooting. Even thought she was standing still, she naturally exuded energy and was an actress representing Korea,”

.............................said the production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures. (After the first shooting at a wedding hall in LA)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71330

• Maris
Lee Seung-gi.
"For ten years, our Park Shin Hye continuously makes everyone feel happy. [She's] always courteous, full of healthy energy so I'm always glad when I see her. She's such a talented friend, good dancer, good singer and good actress. But recently, she became too feminine and it's difficult to call her a 'friend' now because she makes me [feel] shy sometimes. "

Part of his message for the tenth year Asia Tour

Credit: Manila Bulletin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71331

• Maris
Golden Lion Awards winner - Director Kim Ki-duk (“Pieta’s producer and PD)

“ The Gift of Room 7” starts from Park Shin Hye & ends with Park Shin Hye - the recent most glamorous actress & perhaps South Korea’s top actress with unshakable position in near future! "

Translation by @Wintercherub
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 6 months ago #71357

• Maris
Yoon Si Yoon

“It’s not an exaggeration when you say that I chose this role because I heard Park Shin Hye was doing it.. She’s the queen of romance comedies. She’s very free-spirited in front of the camera"
...........Instyle magazine.....enewsworld. Mnet.com

" It is really the motivation force from PSH, that helps me to adapt. I am slow to warm up. But for this project... i am able to focus and quickly gets into the ( Enrique ) character easily. It is her help that i am able to adapt quickly. Within a short time frame, I am able to get into the mood and the feel of emotions."
...........interview Naver

" PSH she will adapt to her co-star’s acting and work accordingly. So when we are acting, if we can act in harmony, will become more focused. In this sense will not feel as if we are acting but really falling in love.
YSY laughingly said: “When acting with PSH, ........................ it is easy to focus and get into character. There are many changes during the scenes, and a lot of anxiety/rush, believing in the co-star will make the acting more natural and focused. Will think “I don’t need to put in so much effort...,..........."
.......interview for Starnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Angel88, sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 4 months ago #73109

• Maris
Kim Ji Hoon

"....... she is a very moral and courteous actress ............very nice and well-mannered......."

By Lee Mi-Ji | STAR N News –
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Alexa, Henry
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds