Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73144

• Dream Catcher
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 21
Jang Keun suk [I-Weekly Issue No. 653 - Mook 21] "Shin Hye is a really energetic girl, she has this power of happiness, and can spread happiness to poeple around her easily.She's humorous person,hardworking and an earnest learner Actually she is very girlish. I think I like this type of girly girl.:piggyrabbit

Lee Min Ho [Etude House] "Park Shin Hye is cute ,both mature and lively so (it seems that) it’s comfortable and interesting to be with. She has good personality,:nitey:

:heartsh:
:shy:
whahahha who is the best for you? whahhah :-V :bye:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, maeladie, Maris, mana ^-^, Alexa, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73451

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
KANG MIN HYUK

. "Shinhye noona loves me a lot. I also love noona. So I contact well with her usual and It is comfortable. " ........................
During the Heirs press conference

Credit: Asianfanfics

image_2013-11-06.jpg

Credit: soompi

They do look very comfortable and relaxed with each other. May they continue to be good friends. :) this was a very popular selca standing number one on Nate
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, bungii, vertige25, maeladie, yongshincouple29, Alexa, hacci143, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73482

• Alexa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
i like what yong hwa said.. their 5th member. wow. they were really close.. i think. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73492

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Hi everyone,
I love that all the celebrities think so highly of PSH!! That shows that she is well respected and loved by her peers

Can I ask, if possible, when writing a quote if you could put a picture of the celebrity who said it? I am not familiar with some names and had to look them up. Thanks a bunch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73905

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Day Everyone.

Maris, have a pleasant evening. Sweet dream. Hugs.

Found this at PSH DC.

Screenshot2013-11-18at05.52.26AM.jpg

Si Yoon maybe correct because after YAB, Keun Suk's drama not doing as well as YAB even though the female cast are so popular like MGY and Yona. May be...
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, love_geunshin, vertige25, maeladie, Maris, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 5 months ago #73940

• bungii
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 123
I agree with you and YSY about that. Remember FBND casts were on a Christmas special talk show? Kim Ji-Hoon (Oh Jin Rak) commented that he was very good at catching the ball that Shin Hye threw, and she responded that it was because she threw it well? (My thought at that time, how wise and enlightened she was)

The same applies to acting. One has to throw well in order for the other to catch it as well.The actor playing the other part has to respond naturally for the scene and atmosphere to be good, otherwise it would look like a monologue. Is it not? :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, maeladie, Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 3 months ago #77222

• Maris
image_2014-01-07-2.jpg

MC/ Presenter Kim Gura said
"Park Shin Hye face is really natural/exotic as the Amazon"

Credit: Shinhye Gallery
pic.twitter.com/eb3d9lbzbf
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, bungii, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 3 months ago #77223

• bunnybear
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 20
his may be old.. but want to add
posted @ sh thread soompi-

Actress Son Ye Jin is commonly known for her innocent beauty, and she's aware of the fact as well. She pointed to "Lee Yeon Hee and Shinhye" as The Next Generation to 'Innocent Beauty'.

Son ye jin

"Park Shin Hye is a youthful and fresh appearance, also good in acting be attractive" and while in the film "Miracle In Cell No 7" thought and emotion/feelings look very deep".

latest:

“Among the actresses Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won you worked with in “HEIRS,”
which actress seems like a guy friend to you, someone you’ve grown comfortable with?”

Kim Woo bin

I was the most comfortable with park shin hye,i don't mean to say that she was like a guy, but she was very comfortable to be with. She's a friend who always work hard and full of energy.
and she's always taking care of the staff members around her. i felt like she was more of a co-worker than a woman.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Mandy, elankham, missmoon, love_geunshin, bungii, Maris, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 3 months ago #77232

• Maris
Kim Woo Bin

On the January 7th broadcast of MBC FM4U's 'Park Kyung Lim's 2PM Date'

image_2014-01-07-7.jpg

"Among Park Shin Hye, Krystal, and Kim Ji Won, the actress I was most comfortable with was Park Shin Hye. I am comfortable with her like one of my guy friends. Not saying I saw her as a guy, but just that I was that comfortable with her."
"Park Shin Hye is a very hard-working person and always has an overwhelming fighting spirit. She also takes care of the staff well. Rather than as a girl, I see her as a peer............."

Credit: allkpop

My Note: this is another translation of the same news above that bunnybear posted. Since the choice of words during translation ....even minor ones can give different impression .......I thought to post this one too
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, love_geunshin, bungii, mana ^-^, librajapan

Re: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 10 years 3 months ago #77277

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I am not a fan of Son Yeh Jin but I think it means a lot to be praised by a A-List Actress like her!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, Maris, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.925 seconds