Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95516

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
"@PSH_Supporters: SBS 드라마스페셜《피노키오》가상포스터 Pinocchio 匹诺曹 ピノキオ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ t.co/AONKUaO01k"

IMG_20140905_092443.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95517

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Happy Friday Everyone...
May today will be better than yesterday.
We still waiting another good news, who will the lucky guy be the male leading in Pinnochio.
Hi Rach, it feel good see you and your post. PSH look so cool and calm at that picture.
@starfire182921, beside pray for Shin Hye and Pinocchio, please pray for long live PSHIC too yea. I'll really appreciate.
Mana or Jenzyy, please start the new thread once it confirm yea.. it's will be fun. Another shippers in PSHIC...kekeke
Oh I miss sister Almontel and Sister Lina at time like this.
Almontel, I wish you healthy and fine.

Take care everyone. Be healthy always.
hugs.

Lee Jong Suk!!! It YES or NOT?
jamban.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95540

Im Excited With This Drama.
I love Shin Hye because of Stairway to heaven, fbnd and you're beautiful , I skip Heirs because of the lousy writing that focuses on the male lead but its Park Hye Run we are talking about. Shin Hye will become a badass never been so excited. It will erase the sour taste of Love is the Moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95560

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Good morning everyone happy friday, encha Allah we hear another news today maybe the confirmation of the second lead or the other cast :-V

Good day sisters @Ely @kimi @maris @jenzzy @eve @mana @starfire @Ranch and everyone :heartsh:
I miss sis gominam anyone know where is she ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95563

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:cry hey Lee jong sUK
Is it yes or no??
U know that waiting is like killing us!!
Whoever her partner is fine
with me!! There are so many
Hot guys out there!!
Good day to all!! Have a nice
Weekend ahead!!!
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by starfire182921.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95567

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
omo..
The male leading still not confirm?
Why take very long to decide?.
All the best to Pinocchio...
FIGHTING AND PRAYING FOR THE BEST!!!

Thank you all Sistahs for the news and articles.
Lets make the drama the highest rating!!!!
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95568

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Another news in Chinese...
I positive this drama will another hit for PSH.

whayt.jpg

chinese.visitkorea.or.kr/chs/CU/content/...arch_op=all&keyword=

Actress Park Shin Hye starred scheduled for November broadcast of SBS new drama "Pinocchio", as the female lead. Actor held by 李钟硕.

Park Shin Hye-owned brokerage firm, said on the 4th, Park Shin Hye has determined that plays SBS drama "Pinocchio" heroine "Cui Inha" (sound). Screenwriter and director ZHAO Xiu Yuan 朴惠莲 following the "hear your voice" together again to create a "Pinocchio" tells the story of more than 20-year-old Social Affairs intern reporter entered the highly competitive society, the gradual growth story.

Park Shin Hye plays "Inha" with "Pinocchio Syndrome", if the lie will be hiccups, so she chose a career Social Affairs Correspondent. Following the "heirs" and "Shang Yi Yuan" has been careful to discuss aspects of the lower part of the work revealed that Park Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye that "Pinocchio" depicts entering the community's love and frustration as well as the growth story, the plot is very charm, allowing the audience to resonate, so I decided to star.

"Pinocchio" will then file "For me, she was lovely," on November launch.

Ⓒ article and photo source: Chosun Ilbo Chinese Simplified

DIGITAL CHOSUN Inc.

I think SALT Ent should be more aggressive doing promotion for her. She been working so hard.
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95579

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
So.many positive news for Shinhye's Pinocchio.. :luvluv:

Loving the plot of the story.. we will see a differents side of Shinhye again, she being a newscaster here could possibly have an action scene perhaps? Oh how i wish here action scenes would come true..eill she sing another OST? What will be her fashion style, newscasters are so stylish, the ones i am known of watching news channels.

Just got too excited hehe.. but for now, I wish our Shinhye good luck and send congratulations on this new drama. No pressure Shin, i will just sit back and watch what you can pull off more, you always surprise us Shin.

To all sisters, thanks for the posts.. reading all of your excitements makes me happy and more excited too :heartsh:

Shinhye Fighting! :ding:

Ps:
LJS not yet confirming? He will confirm soon! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95584

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
while waiting here's a flashback on their previous interview for Jambangee (S/S)
natural interactions, good chemistry

cr to rightful owner
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #95586

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Good morning/Evening Elena, Eve, Narjess, Starfire, kimloveeun,Rachel, Jenzzy, Bethany, moon, Mahalia, Anne and all the other friends we would love to join us here to discuss , rave, lament and just enjoy being together as we do it. :)

We are missing many here as Elena so rightly pointed out.......due to their other commitments or other issues. Let's hope and pray that they are able to do so soon.

I have great expectations from this role of Shinhye's! This is her first drama where the story has a female character in the centre. Although, I have not watched IHYV but have heard good things about the writer ...........for characters created and the story line.

Rachel, I feel we will not see many occasions with Shinhye's character dressed up since she will be playing an intern reporter . Yes, the newscasters are always so well groomed that often I forget to hear the news. :)

I feel that with Shinhye's confirmation getting so much publicity for the drama, the male lead's will be next week on Monday so that pinnochio drama gets talked about continuously.......good marketing strategy I think. Let's enjoy the moment as they come. I do feel that it's going to be LJS because positive vibes seem to be emitting from his camp.

Eve, I can look at that GIF repeatedly......their interaction, laughter and general comfort level really brings a smile.....what a goodlooking pair.....:)
No wonder such pictures and GIF's raises are excitement and anticipation level
Thanks!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 3.249 seconds