Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95475

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
That would be lovely if the costume department let Shin Hye wear expensive suits like a female chaebol .... but I have a feeling this is too much since they are young rookie reporters... I am keeping my fingers crossed that not in shabby clothes either. :pinch:
:lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95476

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It was revealed that Park Shin Hye was SBS number one choice for the role and were more than happy she said yes.

If Lee Jong Suk finally confirms, this will be his 3rd SBS drama: there’s “I hear your voice”, “Dr Stranger”. Same PD screenwriter behind I hear your voice. This fellow is busy busy hottie. Seeing him with Park Shin Hye in Jambangee endorsements… (they were hot!) and we can agree they look great together. Pinocchio is not your average drama, not even close to the original Disney story.

May I quote from Ockoala’s comment:

Pinocchio is a newspaper industry based drama about a bunch of eager young reporters covering city and societal news. Park Shin Hye’s character is described as straightforward and righteous but suffers from a condition where she hiccups whenever she tells a lie. I call it now – at some point during the drama there will be a male lead initiated hiccup-stopping kiss to avoid revealing a lie at a critical moment. Hmmm :blush: :kiss: ;)
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95482

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Sidus financed project that's why Kim Woo Bin's name was brought out there, although the role was offered to Lee Jong Suk also. We have lovable Lee Yoo Bin (I love her in "Innocent Man" and "GU Family Book") .. hope she confirms already. :lol: In Naver, Woo Bin is not their first choice.

Anyways, all I'm happy about is that Park Shin Hye got positive response when she confirmed for Pinocchio. :)

photoshoot ....sweet, gentle and hot :blush:

cr to rightful owner

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95488

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve.......thanks for POV......can we please have some more of the wonderful GIFs of Shinhye and LJS from Jambangee and SBS Drama awards! It would really show how well they will be as costars too.

I agree that the chances of seeing lovely clothes on Shinhye are remote since she is a young reporter on the go BUT during coverage of society events we may see her in them too. For city events coverage......it should be jeans and casual outerwears but none of the Bruno Magli bags and Agatha Christie accessories or maybe few. There will definitely be Vegemil cartons , Tongyi juice tv in a scene or two. Isn't that the way the drama gets some of the finances?
That hiccough -stopping kiss definitely seems on the cards.......tailor made opportunity too good to be missed......specially in a Korean drama! :)

Kimloveeun , that is a rare and lovely pic of Shinhye from SALT. Shinhye DC and fans have really been activated making posters of the drama. We should be seeing a movie and Fanmade trailers too as soon as naked lead is confirmed.

Elena you asked for the thread! It's for you to say and for me to obey! It's wonderful to see the thread so charged thanks to the presence of so many here and their posts full of happiness, exuberance and excitement to see Shinhye in a new drama........November can you come quickly, please?

Jenzzy, kimloveeun, Eve, Elena...........thanks for the encouragement! I am excited to be here so much so that I have left work that needs to be done.......There is still so much to do ! :( moving and settling down along with sending a kid to Uni ..........is a seriously demanding one on time. But, if I had not put down my feelings on first hearing the news .....as I experienced them.......I would have been unable to recall or think of many things. Glad that they were not boring for you.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95489

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Great news :piggyrabbit will see our princess acting a new drama wouhouuuuu :lol:
Congrats to all the fans :-V i hope it will be a successful drama and our PSH have more popularity :luvluv:

thanks for sharing my friends :heartsh:

take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95490

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
OMG what a great news....Congratulations to all Shin hye lovers :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:
I first got here and saw 2 new pages and said to my self omg that has to be some news here...
thank you for good news ... thank you princess ShinHye for coming back on our screens...

I'm soooo HAPPY :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95491

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
kekekkkke I'm a big ShinSuk fan Even from now :D
actually I'm fan of all her pairings cause I love her :luvluv:

I want to be in new "ShinSuk" tread soon :-V

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95492

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
OMG what a great day and what a great news... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
and after all she accepted the role and the news is exploding the web....
thank you sis Maris for all articles ,seams everyone was waiting hard for company's official confirmation
I can bet you all of them had arranged their artcs and waited hard for this day :wahaha
I'm so happy dont know how to Release energy :superkiss:

oh sis eve you are so wonderful sis =D I'm waiting hard for that kiss even now :touched :touched
Woah waiting to see her on screen will be hard :sickr:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95496

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi Narjess, Mana, Jenzzy, Maris, Elana, Hacci, kimloveeun, Moon, Starfire, Librajapan and those who are lurking. We love you!
We are all pretty excited. Park Shin Hye will be super busy with commercial shoots, CFs, her 2 Story of Angel fan meeting.... I am utterly jealous of the fans who got tickets, Shinhye can share her joy on her new kdrama Pinocchio. I am giddy n excited for them.... did I hear dancing too?
:) yippee !

Here's another gif.... Watch closely how comfortable LJS is, almost hugging her and PSH noticed :lol: :P and he got shy. We know they have chemistry.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95497

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi @mana^-^
oh another ship ready to sail... :P :lol: count us in. :blush:
It crossed my mind what circumstance would trigger her to hiccup and ottoke what to do to avoid it.... until I read Ockoala's comments.... :P
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.285 seconds