Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108769

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed

Actor Park Shin-Hye (24) as the ' MC ' SBS acting awards — and his reformist image.

An official at the 10-day sports drama "Park Shin-Hye, SBS ' deferment ' host. Fits men's wear with partners were not returned, "he said.

This year, Park Shin-Hye and male partner would go as one, he added. Park Shin-Hye's acting awards for the first time since his debut ' MC's defenders. As usual words when it comes to progress from a reputable decided to Park Shin-Hye will be explained. In particular, ' Pinocchio ' SBS drama the year as adoring society reporter in the lead, as long as the MC, and major award seems to be able to do together.

Last year, the ' acting ' is Lee Bo-young and Lee HWI Jae-Kim Wu bin is in progress. Target your starring voices ', Lee Bo-young Lee. Best mini-series Division men's and women's costumes so JI-sub (master of the Sun), Song Hye-Gyo (that winter, the wind blows), best male and female costumes were among the films Division of Lee Min-HO (heirs), Lee yo-won (Golden Empire), the feature film Division of the men's and women's best costume (KE), Nam Sang-MI Jun Kwang-ryul (Goddess of marriage) were honored. Received a special award for the join nature park Shin-Hye ' heirs ' Novella drama Division women's excellence in acting award.

2014 ' acting ' is 31.

source: news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec...d=241&aid=0002299269
trans: bing translator

Is it real? She's going to be the MC of this year's award? I hope someone can translate this artocle better. :) Im getting excitedd!!!!! :lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108770

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Single] Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed

image_2014-12-10-2.jpg

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=s...d=241&aid=0002299269
Cr: diene

My Note: Irene ....I think it's confirmed because diene knows Korean and can translate....
It's great news!...she will be wonderful.........it's after a long time that we will get to see her as one.....last year it was LBY and she got an award........Shinhye deserves one for her superb performance in Pinocchio......let's pray for the best....:)

I wonder who will be her male co-host?.......
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108785

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Chosen as Host of ′SBS Drama Awards′

On December 10, Park Shin Hye′s agency reps told Newsen, "She will be rising to the stage as the MC of the SBS Drama Awards," and "We′re still tuning her drama schedules."

The 2014 SBS Drama Awards, which will be taking place in a merged festival format as the SBS Awards Festival, will air on December 31. The SBS Awards Festival will celebrate all the stars and viewers who shined in 2014, by bringing drama, variety, documentary, educational and radio content together into one festival format, held at COEX in Samsung.

Park Shin Hye is currently appearing in Pinocchio, a drama about a group of reporters who chase after the truth. The drama stars Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Yubi and more.

Photo Credit: Newsen

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...-of-sbs-drama-awards

Sis @maris i agree! She deserves an award for Pinocchio. Its incomparable with her previous works. :) I wonder who's gonna be the co-host! I will be screaming hard if its gonna be Jongsuk. LBY hosted last year and thats why JongSuk seated without a partner.. i dont want that for the Darling Couple so let them be on stage together. :lol: :lol:

This month's schedule of our angel is no joke! Seriously how could she juggle all her works. Filming in cold weather is hard enough and she has to promote The Royal Tailor. I wanted to see her dance in this year's awards night but i think it will be too much to ask since she's so busy and maybe she wont have time for rehearsals so i will just settle for the MC Shinhye.. ill wait for the right time for the Dancing Shinhye since her health is the most important. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108787

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Really? .......
whoaaaa...
I heard she been MC before but never have chance to watch it.
Looking forward new year to see her at another night of SBS Drama Award!!!
You are right Sister Irene..
her schdule is no joke!! Hope she will be fine.
Thanks for the great news!!!!

Lalalalalalala.....
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108796

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
There goes my new year's eve!.....my mom will be freaking out again as i will be spending the whole night in my laptop LOL
I am happiest for Shin Hye for her many projects this year.....So for her co emcee in this awards night hmmm let me think straight and not wish for something absurd LOL....ok! Jong Suk will be the best partner for night i guess :) do we see another best couple award for this OTP!

Thanks for the news sis @Irene.....hello sis @kimi nice to see you around :)

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108817

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello there! :) woah it is a very nice news that I just read. Thank you @irene, @maris, @kimloveeun, @jenzzy, @narjess, @prettycool and to members who have been posting diligently to share good new, insights and spazzing moments. Love you !!
:heartsh:

We will get to see Shinhye more at the SBS awards ceremonies. Woohoo! I am excited... And I am with you.... Hope they announce that the male co-host is.... Jongsuk. :pray:

So for SBS it will be Park Shin Hye, for MBC it is Soonyoung, for KBS it will be Minyoung.

Link. Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108819

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Is he will be her male partner?

2014121017325517600_1.jpg

news is here: star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014121...17600&outlink=2&SVEC
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108822

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh my world.... Did you just made an announcement @kimloveeun? Daebak too. He has great rapport with Shinhye for years, I am sure he will tease her again, this time with Jongsuk

Oh I don't want Jongsuk to be seating by himself and not chat BTS with Shinhye. The eye contacts won't do :pinch: hope they will be 3 MCs then... Including LJS. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108823

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Sister Eve,
he was at the awards night last year together with Bo Young and Woo Bin.
This mean, it will have another male MC.
Let pray he will be Dal Po....

miss-bone-173_2014-12-10.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108831

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee HwiJae wiil be Shinhye's co-MC at SBS Drama Awards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds