TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100835

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
theaaharper wrote:
:wahaha :pray: :wahaha

Park Shin-hye picks Jang Geun seok and Lee Min-ho

Park Shin-hye picked Jang Geun-seok and Lee Min-ho as the two who she best coordinated with.

Park Shin-hye was recently interviewed by @Star1.

She was asked, 'There's a saying that whoever works wit Park Shin-hye becomes a Hallyu star. Why do you think that's so?' Park Shin-hye answered, "It's an honor to hear something like that. It means, I made that person stand out".

"Those people had plenty of potential to become Hallyu stars even without me. It's great to think that they said I had something to do with it. But actually, I benefited by working with them".

When she was asked to pick an actor who coordinated best with she picked Jang Geun-seok and Lee Min-ho. She said she was like bread and butter with Jang Geun-seok in "You're So Beautiful". She said, they connected well through work and personally. About Lee Min ho she said, "He's very well natured and we got along well".

Meanwhile, talk about Park Shin-hye's acting life and diet can be seen in the November issue of @Star1 on the 20th of October.

Credits:
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

HanCinema

As For Me Its Only Natural That Her Last Leading Man Would Be Mention Because The Drama Is Still Being Aired In Some Countries, But What Amaze Me Is Sukkie Still Being Mention After 5 Years Of YAB Has Ended.I Think This Is The Reason Why Im Here Supporting And Beliving In Whatever They Have Aside From Their Continous Collaboration in CF.Whenever Sukkie Is Mention It Is Not Only His Charm And Personnality Being The Topic Its More Than That.I Love How Shinhye Manage Not To Forget Sukkie In Her Interviews And If There Is A Chance She Would Always Mention Him.Oh Well Im Sure To Say That Even Though They Have Seperate Projects And Busy With Other Things We Are Sure And Safe To Say That They Are So At Each Others Radar.We Are Not Dreaming GeunShin Family.The Real Thing Is Always At Our Side.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi and this user have 2 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100836

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
aandreacruz86 wrote:
:onhot:

Hallu Hallu GSF!

cl11_2014-10-12.jpg

ctto :heartsh:

ShinHye Because You Two Are Too Close Personally, Always In Communication. You Two Already Look Like Twins.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100842

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
:OMG Awow! The Star1 Interview Has So Many Translation, Interpretation From Each Publisher But I Think It Only Boils Down To One Shout Out From ShinHye That Her Relationship With JKS Is More Than Work Related Its More Of Personal Thingy.Its Just How I Get It. :onhot:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100848

=X :pray: :wahaha :OMG

=D :bingo: With This Star1 Interview, It Makes Me More Excited For 10/24! :willing

:luvluv: :ding: :luvluv: :ding:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100854

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788

Hallu Hallu GeunShin Family! I Can Feel The Love And High Spirit In Our House :superkiss:

cl14_2014-10-13.jpg

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100857

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

My Take On The Star1 Interview :bingo:

Bread and Butter? :willing
So It Can Be Like This :luvluv:

:ding: What's Mickey without Minnie, what's Piglet without Pooh, what's Donald without Daisy, What's me Without You! :-V :luvluv: :ding: :heartsh:

:superkiss: Im Sure You Got What I Mean Guys :onhot:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by aandreacruz86.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100859

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

cl3.jpg

credits LDF :heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100863

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

cl2.jpg

credits LDF :heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100866

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:pray: :wahaha :pray:

Wheeeeee Love Reading All Your POV's. =X

Me Too Getting More Excited For 10/24! :superkiss: Excited To See How They Will Interact In front Of Theirs Fans Knowing That Privately They Are Too Close For Comfort :superkiss:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100869

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

cl1.jpg

:bye: :bye: :nitey:
Time to create page: 1.132 seconds