TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86560

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
tumblr_mtj9zn7aok1sezokho2_250.gif

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86562

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
Hello everyone , of course , Sukkie says it again. He said if it wasn't with PSH he wouldn't have accepted to film the LDF Jeju Island CF. He never fails to say how much he likes to work with her :lol:

I've always loved this thread. I love all the members of this family. But I can't help but notice something recently. Some members , for some reason , are emphasizing some words in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. Something like " FACTS , REALITY ...ect " I feel like this is used to show some negative things towards another pairing or shippers in an indirect way and I don't like it one bit. I am sorry , but I feel like I had to get this out of my chest.

I will say this to everyone. NO ONE knows the truth. The only facts we know about JKS and PSH are the real and deep friendship between JKS and PSH that stood strong and become really beautiful through many years. We know both trust each other , we know they are always there for each other and we know they admire and care for each other a lot.They can be real best friends , love each other like family OR maybe romantically. We are all hoping for the later :) we can hope for it but most likely , I hope for both of their happiness no matter what the outcome. Them being a real couple is not a fact until they say it. When we spazz about something we are not spazzing about the fact that they are real life couple ( because we don't know ) but about how good to each other they are and how beautiful is their friendship and how we think they will make a wonderful couple that can stand the waves of time.

That being said , I hope we only focus on the beautiful development of their relationship without jabbing words in a way to anger others.

I hope no one gets angry with me. :heartsh: GeunShin family has always taken the high road. Let's keep it that way :bye:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86565

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
:wahaha Hello GeunShin Family

PhotoGrid_1401880988533.jpg

pix cto :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86568

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
:pray:

PhotoGrid_1401882105535.jpg

pix cto :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86569

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
emerald kikyou wrote:
Hello everyone , of course , Sukkie says it again. He said if it wasn't with PSH he wouldn't have accepted to film the LDF Jeju Island CF. He never fails to say how much he likes to work with her :lol:

I've always loved this thread. I love all the members of this family. But I can't help but notice something recently. Some members , for some reason , are emphasizing some words in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. Something like " FACTS , REALITY ...ect " I feel like this is used to show some negative things towards another pairing or shippers in an indirect way and I don't like it one bit. I am sorry , but I feel like I had to get this out of my chest.

I will say this to everyone. NO ONE knows the truth. The only facts we know about JKS and PSH are the real and deep friendship between JKS and PSH that stood strong and become really beautiful through many years. We know both trust each other , we know they are always there for each other and we know they admire and care for each other a lot.They can be real best friends , love each other like family OR maybe romantically. We are all hoping for the later :) we can hope for it but most likely , I hope for both of their happiness no matter what the outcome. Them being a real couple is not a fact until they say it. When we spazz about something we are not spazzing about the fact that they are real life couple ( because we don't know ) but about how good to each other they are and how beautiful is their friendship and how we think they will make a wonderful couple that can stand the waves of time.

That being said , I hope we only focus on the beautiful development of their relationship without jabbing words in a way to anger others.

I hope no one gets angry with me. :heartsh: GeunShin family has always taken the high road. Let's keep it that way :bye:
We are just fans who happen to be GeunShin shippers. We don't know for sure the real score between them in romantic relationship matter. So we just guess and wish that our imaginations are true. :shy: :shy:
Accordingly, I would like to bring again original post of GeunShin thread and General Rule of PSHIC.

Hailey Nguyen said: " All the talks about JGS and PSH (also known as TaeMi / TaeNyu) can be discuss here ^^ Remember to follow the rules. Their individual activities shouldn't post here. No spamming, 1 liner, or quote pictures Absolutely no bashing please ^^"

Part of GENERAL FORUM RULES

1. Do not use offensive words

- Any form of vulgar language is prohibited. Moderators have right to
remove any posting that is found offensive, obscene, swearing,
defamatory, harassing and etc.
- Kindly avoid any racial or hateful comment toward any actors,
actresses, singers or any other forum members. In other words, please
respect each other interest.

2. Spamming

- Any form of advertising or negative atmosphere is strictly forbidden. We want to keep this forum in peace, thus please respect everybody.
- One liner posting is unacceptable. Minimum post length is 15
characters and this does not include quoted post.
- Please avoid from quoting images.
- Do not create multiple topic in various forum section.
- Off topic discussion is not allowed. Please keep the discussion
within the topic.
- Posting material from banned sites.
- SPAMMERS will be banned.

3. Do not post direct link or distribute copyright material of others
without credential of the provider.

We are mature people even some of you still students, therefore, please post with respect to others and follow the rule.

PEACE. :bingo: :luvluv: :heartsh: :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nistymaj, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86585

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:-V Im just saying and I hope we dont have a miss
understanding here, As I remember NO one claims that it is a Fact that GeunShin is in a Romantic Relationship but I would be happy if they are and JUST using the
"Best Friend" thing which is a common cover up for celebrities who are not yet ready to go public to protect their relationship.

The point is whats posted here are FACTS which can be confirm by REAL videos,pictures,
tweets and so on, NOT by assumption,rumor,hints and interpretation.And No one can deny the REALITY that GeunShin has a LONG STANDING FRIENDSHIP through the YEARS and who knows that it can lead to SOMETHING Romantic after all being comfortable with one another and knowing a person for years is a big advantage. :-V
And not to mention Family,we all know the FACT how Mama Jang loves Shinhye and In Korean Culture as I know Family Opinion is Important and in Consideration. :wahaha
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86586

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@hannah0872: well expressed. Thank you for clarifying what i had intended to explain.
By using the word "fact" does not imply that JKS and PSH are in a romantic relationship but merely in reference to what was posted. Meaning the information can be verified. Appreciate your post. Cheers!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86587

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Ms Angel88 I guess we are on the same ship,we only want FACTS in shipping GeunShin. :-V

I personnaly chose to join this Family because I saw the fun loving interactions of its members,the cooperation and are not pushy in shipping, they just stick to the FACT on whats the Real World is happening.Members of this forum dont FOOL one another by Imagination, Hear Say and Day Dreaming. :onhot: I love this Family :heartsh:

:pray:

Ms.Georgina thanks, I love your collage(s) and its theme, your recent was (I cant quote it, its against the rule sorry for that) GeunShin enjoying dancing and singing together,how talented they are, both excells in that aspect. :heartsh:

Keep them coming Please :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86598

• Humilis
Hello GeunShin family, how are you doing. =X :heartsh:

I should thanks @emerald kikyou for stating her minds. She is a truly GeunShin fan I have no doubt. Therefore, if she feels uncomfortable by words "fact and reality", you can imagine how are non GeunShin's feelings reading those words? We should restrain using those words because these can cause in misunderstanding. We can provide sources or references to support our statement so that no one can think that we make up any statement. We spazz for even a small clue, that is okay because we are GeunShin Shippers.

@hannah0872, thank you finally you get it. Please keep the good work. :)

Dear GeunShin family, let's keep spazzing until the official announcement whatever and whenever it will be stated. Georgie, thank you for all your collages, keep them coming.

Today is Shin Hye's mom birthday, let's send her a good wishes. :luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nistymaj, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86624

• Humilis
Awww... waiting until midnight, there is still nothing. =X =X
Shin Hye didn't tweet. JKS did tweet twice but nothing special. Mr. Jun also tweet almost the same time as JKS, but same nothing special. :wahaha :wahaha

JKS did update his LINE last year, saying that he had dinner with Shin Hye, the day after Mrs. Par birthday. Will he do the same tomorrow? :bingo:
Just hoping. :pray: :pray:
:nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Angel88, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com
Time to create page: 2.235 seconds