Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92836

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 790
Good day GS family ❤❤❤

my last page was on 1424 :pinch: guess i need to catch back all the updates again.. :pinch:

@sis Humilis, you are most welcome.. i'm shame cause my translation with poor english..
i saw the china news regarding Psh's 5 station FM.. i will translate it when i have time :P
After finish China FM she will be continue moving her FM toward to Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore..
We can see her popularity is increase day by day~ Really happy for her

@sakura, yes i think oppa stay in a special position for her..
there're supporter & haters to make balancing.. nothing is perfect in this world..
as long as she knew we're out there, is enough for me.. :woohoo:

oh i'm sorry to let u know for the merchandise, the production is limited only.. they selling it on china web called Taobao.com.. and finished in 1 weeks :pinch: quite hot sale ya :P

@aandreacruz86, u're welcome! Really appreciated the hard work by them! This is so call~ FANS
Didn't expect anything in return but just to wish her happy..❤

@nahathy, u're most welcome~ and thank you all the beautiful collage :P
i wish you good luck in your exam with good result!

@theaaharper & @hannah, the LDF Dream Journey Magazine is not for sale actually..
is a sweepstakes contest on FB & Weibo.. u just have to click share and those who lucky will get chance to win the prize..

i guess i'm not the lucky one~ i share on both side.. :touched :touched
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92837

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Mun Whye Take Your Time In Translating The News We Will Patiently Wait For You.

How Sad :shy: You Are Not The Lucky One To Have That LDF DJ Magazine, I Wonder If BTS Photos Are Included,How I Wish You Won It I Am Sure You Will Share With Us Whats Inside That Magazine :wahaha :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, mun whye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92838

mun whye wrote:
Good day GS family ❤❤❤

my last page was on 1424 :pinch: guess i need to catch back all the updates again.. :pinch:

@sis Humilis, you are most welcome.. i'm shame cause my translation with poor english..
i saw the china news regarding Psh's 5 station FM.. i will translate it when i have time :P
After finish China FM she will be continue moving her FM toward to Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore..

@sakura, yes i think oppa stay in a special position for her..
there're supporter & haters to make balancing.. nothing is perfect in this world..
as long as she knew we're out there, is enough for me.. :woohoo:

oh i'm sorry to let u know for the merchandise, the production is limited only.. they selling it on china web called Taobao.com.. and finished in 1 weeks :pinch: quite hot sale ya :P

@aandreacruz86, u're welcome! Really appreciated the hard work by them! This is so call~ FANS
Didn't expect anything in return but just to wish her happy..❤

@nahathy, u're most welcome~ and thank you all the beautiful collage :P
i wish you good luck in your exam with good result!

@theaaharper & @hannah, the LDF Dream Journey Magazine is not for sale actually..
is a sweepstakes contest on FB & Weibo.. u just have to click share and those who lucky will get chance to win the prize..

i guess i'm not the lucky one~ i share on both side.. :touched :touched

mun whye thanks for all your work in translation. ances more. :touched

thanks for wish me luck. sis. :heartsh: :heartsh:

you have a nice day sis :kiss1: :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, mun whye

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92839

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
mun whye wrote:
Good day GS family ❤❤❤

:touched :touched

Hi Mun Whye, please take your time and thank you in advance. :heartsh: :heartsh:
Every time I saw notification that you post, I look as soon as possible, what is hot news? :shy: :shy: :heartsh: :heartsh:

You still can understand Taiwanese right, we count on you. :pray: :pray: :pray:
I agree with you that she is very popular now, good for her. Do you think George Hu will visit the FM?

Have a great Wednesday Mun Whye. :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mun whye, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92842

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Hello geunshins,

@mun whye,
Yeah, i think so. The "oppa" hv a special place in her heart :shy: . Too bad i'm late know abt the merchandise website. Wow!its sold out in a week?really hot sale..that's means many GS in the mainland :luvluv:
=D
I wanna share this which i got.from fb.

Credit to uploaders

IMG_414926543021333.jpeg

Any pov sistas??? =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, mun whye, arisu, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, dzandrya, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92844

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
@hannah ~ yes!! how sad i'm not the luck one~~~~ T.T
but if i'm the lucky one.. of course i will share it here with your guys.. I have china friend won the magazine~

Sharing here with your guys~ *according to her all the pic was the same we seen before,but she still happy to have it

LDF1.jpg

LDF2.jpg

LDF3.jpg

LDF4.jpg

LDF5.jpg

LDF6.jpg

LDF7.jpg

LDF8.jpg

Pic credit as tag <3

@nahathy ~ you're welcome again! XD
Exam is important~ hope u can handle it well!! Have a nice day to u as well sis~ *hugs*

@Humilis ~ :shy: :shy: thank you for pay attention on me.. haha, u're so sweet!
Taiwanese is same language with chinese, just different pronunciation.. I have no problem for that.. :shy: :shy:
I can't guess will George hu visit the FM, i do hoping there will be some surprise for us!

:luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by mun whye.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92847

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
Hello guys ~ Please help Taiwan to share this~ Ticket information

PARK SHIN HYE 2014 Story of Angel in Taiwan

Date: Sept 14, 2014 (Sun,16.00pm)
Venue: Att Show Box, Taipei, Taiwan

Ticket now open registration for overseas, please visit below website
t.cn/RPXKwdp

or FB - 朴信惠台灣首站 Park Shin Hye Taiwan First Fans Club for more inquiry

*Deadline of Registration and Money Transfer : Before Aug 15,2014 ( Fri, 12 pm)

This is Shin hye first FM in Taiwan, hope the fans who love her will be able to join this meeting, lets make shinhye feels that she has many fans support her.

twpshfm.jpg

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92851

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
JGS Interview With Oricon Style- Japan (Aug.6,2014)

Credits: ORICON STYLE
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Guys This Is Only The Part Where JGS Mention PSH ,Full Article Posted In His Thread.
:onhot:

―― Do you have anyone you’ve become friends with through your previous works? And please share your latest episode with them. [Misa/female in 20's]

JKS: About Jung Yong-hwa, working with drama ‘You’re Beautiful’, he was a newcomer at that time. But without even noticing, he’s become a leader of CNBLUE and has starred in another drama. I’m proud of him as if I were his real brother. Another episode. The other day I happened to meet Park Shin-hye at airport. I was happy to see her after a while, and had a coffee together. I introduced my costars such as FTisland, CNBLUE and Park Shin-hye to BIG BROTHER and we’ve become friends now.

:superkiss:

PSH Mentioned In China That They Had Tea, Now JGS Said They Had Coffee And Meet At The Airport, Its Seems That They Meet Too Often :wahaha and Really On A Diet They Dont Eat They Just Drink :shy: I Wonder No Pictures At The Airport Emerged :bingo: :-V

credits JKSF.Com
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by hannah0872.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92859

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Both With Interview and Mention Each Other.

Mun Whye Thanks For The Info About The Magazine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92861

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
hannah0872 wrote:
JGS Interview With Oricon Style- Japan (Aug.6,2014)

Credits: ORICON STYLE
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Guys This Is Only The Part Where JGS Mention PSH ,Full Article Posted In His Thread.
:onhot:

―― Do you have anyone you’ve become friends with through your previous works? And please share your latest episode with them. [Misa/female in 20's]

JKS: About Jung Yong-hwa, working with drama ‘You’re Beautiful’, he was a newcomer at that time. But without even noticing, he’s become a leader of CNBLUE and has starred in another drama. I’m proud of him as if I were his real brother. Another episode. The other day I happened to meet Park Shin-hye at airport. I was happy to see her after a while, and had a coffee together. I introduced my costars such as FTisland, CNBLUE and Park Shin-hye to BIG BROTHER and we’ve become friends now.

:superkiss:

PSH Mentioned In China That They Had Tea, Now JGS Said They Had Coffee And Meet At The Airport, Its Seems That They Meet Too Often :wahaha and Really On A Diet They Dont Eat They Just Drink :shy: I Wonder No Pictures At The Airport Emerged :bingo: :-V

credits JKSF.Com

Im Almost Speechless,With Both Of Them Mentioning One Other In Their Interviews and Having A Confirmation of Meeting, Having Tea And Coffee Together.
Time to create page: 1.734 seconds