Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85671

• steelova
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 255
Instyle recent interview ! Since then until now.
:shy:
cto

1401026816066.jpg

1401027180481.jpg

=X =X =X
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by steelova.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, vertige25, sakura2503, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85673

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@steelova: waah, am i so pleased to read your post that I'm up shuffling. kekeke Better stop before i fall flat on my face.
Seriously, since i lost 40 lbs in 5 months from 198 lbs. I just found out that i can shuffle.
Thank you so much for sharing this news. It seems that our Shin Hye is making a statement to clear the air.
What amazes me that in 5 years, the first name that she mentions is always Jang Guen Suk. This guy must be in 7th heaven.
So am i and thanks to you for making it a beautiful Sunday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, danieladragan, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108, steelova

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85674

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
steelova wrote:
Instyle recent interview ! Since then until now.
:shy:
cto

1401026816066.jpg

1401027180481.jpg

=X =X =X

Yes, there are called mere celebrity friends. They say they're friends just because they are celebrities who by chance work on several same projects or meet at some occasion regarding their life as celebrities but that'all their relationship. But there are called real life friends. Even they aren't working on same project, they're still connected each other and still support each other and even meet secretly off-cam, even there's nothing to do with the fact that they're celebrities. We dont know what the future of our lovely couple but one thing that is sure they are real life friend who support each other through the years since they first met. We also know they spend time together privately with their dearest. We know from the photos when they had dinner at late night, they went bowling together which we know from the tweet, they do have private promise that shin hye ever mentioned in her tweet when she retweeted geun suk's song, etc. Though many ship shin hye with another guy and ship geun suk with another girl but for me it's only GeunShin SukHye. I do hope they end up together but God will always give the best for both of them and I'll appreciate whoever they end up with in the future. Though some people say they're just friend. Well, who knows story behinds that. Who knows they're falling in love with their close friend just like our Shin Hye wrote as her song :)
GeunShin hwaiting!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, danieladragan, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85676

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@martland: well expressed and yes, we can only hope for the best to their future.
Thank you for mentioning some of the facts between their close friendship.
I am forbidden to share any information or pictures from my private apps, wish i could.
Anyways, I'm just happy that Shin Hye is matured and more bolder than before.
She's started to speak her mind out, too. Kyaa....great morning, thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85682

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
@Angel88: You're welcome mam. I believe we all wish shin hye and geun suk all the best. And I agree that our shin hye has been more mature.
I don't know what happens with your apps but I wish you could share some information or pictures later. Good night from my zone^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85684

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@steelova, thank you for sharing. :heartsh: :heartsh:
@martland, thank you for bring back that late night dinner, was it in 2011? :luvluv: :luvluv:
I tried to search that picture, Jang Keun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki and his leader (Yong Junhyung?) after late dinner for Shin Hye birthday. :bingo:
Thank you everyone. :) :heartsh: :heartsh:

Sharing edited pictures by @10_nahathy, credits LDF for the pictures. :) :) :-V
BoWPfzFIcAAH0EV.jpg

BobUKk2IUAAo1bb.jpg

BoXQAOqIcAIcBzw.jpg
:luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, vertige25, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85691

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@sis Humilis: thank you for those sweet pictures. Through the years they've always looked good together.
Each time i see their pictures i have flash backs of their loving encounters off screen. (Not Fake) Here's one....do you think SH will accept anything like this from anyone else???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85698

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
Follow up to my earlier post:
whitechocolate.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85700

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
GS family: Hope you can see the white chocolate passing from JKS to PSH during their.
This is how much he values our girl. Would she accept it from just anyone's mouth?
Just "Food for Thought". More to come of their closeness along the years ... till even during the filming of Heirs.
Enjoy, without a doubt. This is in real life. (Not fake or PS)
Hugs to all!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85701

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
@angel88 what was that? a bubble gum?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88
Time to create page: 1.153 seconds