Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79966

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
LMH is heading to China again for 3 days. They are going to miss each other again. I am so happy that they both are able to stay in Korea on Feb 18th. Is this what LMH called " A man should keep his promise"? Is this a promise that he gives to PSH that he will be staying besides her on her birthday. Maybe this is my delusion but I really hope it is really the fact. :pray:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80037

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Sis verfir I am also happy that LMH spend his feb.18 in korea especially because its's PSH birthday...
I think its imposible that LMH not greeted PSH on her birthday even though there's nothing going on between on them(hopefully not true) but as being workers for a couple of months?Ofcourse he must greet PSH .I agree with all of you guys that there's something going on with them even though they denied the rumor about being together.How come they won the best couple award during SBS award but their company doesn't make a move to have more projects together and this will be a more help in their respective careers.LMH's company doesn't want to share the limelight of LMH but PSH has her own limelight and she don't need to be pair up to hallyu stars just to be on the top ,she has her own ability.As long as they have the feelings for each other,I understand why they're not being paired up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, vertige25, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80082

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
Hello to all admin, Moderators, users and guest :

It's a wonderful feeling for us that our angel Ms. Park Shin Hye is turning a into an amazing young woman and a very successful actress, model and being loved by 5.5 million people.

I'am so excited to share my opinion about our Minhye couple. I'm not good in making gfs so i'll do my best to input my opinions, predictions,speculations and DELUSIONS (most of us minhye shippers called it). :wahaha

:onhot: Firstly, according to our lovely sister verfir, in Korean movie industry and culture, actors/actresses that are in a relationship, the possibilities of them working or collaborating together is 0% (zero percent) so it means that LMH and PSH might be 100% in a relationship. How come they can't be together or be paired even in a short period of time on the same duty free commercial. ( It smell fishy around here ) :wahaha :wahaha

:OMG Secondly, Mr. debonaire Lee Min Ho is a very busy man as the highest paid actor in whole of Asia. How come he instanly become available to stay in Korea on the day of Shin hye's birth day? I think all the Minhye shipper already know the answer. Are these all coincidence or man made fate (He want to keep his promise) If this is true I salute LMH for making an effort to make Park Shin Hye important no matter how busy he is. ( Oh dear im really getting delusional ) :ding:

Last but not the least, lets have a through back to SBS drama awards night. Are all those smiles, laughters and giggles are all acts. Ok, I understand that they might giving us a very good fan service or perhaps they want to act sweet since they won the best couple of that night.But, mind you all sisters in this community no matter how good an actor is, it's very hard fake true happiness (being happy is spontaneous)Isn't it ? it will radiate to a person's face and actions. Happiness is very contagious that night it radiates to everyone around them. And on that night I have seen two people who respect and support each other as actor and actress. On the other hand, I have also seen that night two young people who have deep regards and admire each other as an individual.

And again, I'm like you sister verfir I don't dream of them being together in any project at all but,in my dreams they are always be together as my sweet couple..
Peace everyone ( I'm getting crazy about this lovely couple)

Good mornight!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, verfir, cherylee, wch9282, Marijae143, aki08, yayaburn, Chars and this user have 3 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80091

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
The reason why I think Min Ho was showing his sincere feeling on SBS Awards Night is because there really is no need for him to give fan service anymore. The series is over, all the results are in. No further fan service will change the results so simply, all his emotions that night were sincere.

Even if there is something going on, I still want them to work together. I miss them a lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, verfir, cherylee, yayaburn, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80092

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I have a question. I am not familiar with LMH. Does he always do texting or talking on the phone in the public all the times? I know JKS is. I don't think PSH is until after Heirs, she really is holding tight with her cell phone (especially her iphone).I really hope they are talking or texting with each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80100

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
Good morning.... my apology Ms. Mandy. Thank you for your enlightenment. Basically im not that crazy about couples but Minhye makes me one.

I hope I dont offend anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80121

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello dearest Sisters,
Thank you very much for the post and updates.
I really enjoy read everyone post, and i don't bother it's fictional, delusional or what ever.
Just enjoy read it. Thanks again for keep the thread alive.
Before I proceed to my dreamland, just to repost some of pics from our official Facebook.
Surprisingly their picture always gain so many likes...
it's mean many love the Heir couple.

They are so cute even when they are sleep.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Have a good day everyone.
May everyone have a pleasant night. Sweet dream.... :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, vertige25, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80123

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
Thank you so much sister elanklam for your lovely gfts.

Me, I don't mind being called delusional as long its about Minhye. That's why I love this thread because its about them. :wahaha

Bless you and take care!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Marijae143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80139

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
verfir wrote:
I have a question. I am not familiar with LMH. Does he always do texting or talking on the phone in the public all the times? I know JKS is. I don't think PSH is until after Heirs, she really is holding tight with her cell phone (especially her iphone).I really hope they are talking or texting with each other.

@verfir im not familiar to LMH but in my observation according to all fanatic he not usually txting and holding his phone by public after heirs they observed that, also now he mention on interview that he always hold are celphone wallet i forgot the one, but you can read that in our post interiew. Y the reporter asked that, coz they observed and many fans notice . . . Cross our finger our couple txting each other.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Jewel. Reason: adding
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80141

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good morning and happy evening to all Sisters.
This is for my 'delusional Sisters'. I think I also the delusional one... kekeke.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
compare to the rest, maybe I am the worst delusional one..
but I am happy... :D :D :D

Sis Mandy, how are you? Still sick Sis?
Hope everyone are healthy and happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewel, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds