Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79898

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Where all my dearest Sis who used to be here?
Pony, Candy and everyone?
ehmmm...Is everyone going to vacation?

They used to be the Rich and the poor in the drama...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

but in real life, Both are rich. They are really an elite couple...don't you think so?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Have a sweet dream everyone.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79925

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
elankham wrote:
Where all my dearest Sis who used to be here?
Pony, Candy and everyone?
ehmmm...Is everyone going to vacation?

I'm here in presence, elankham. I keep reading our thread but because I'm in waiting for some news to confirm my thought before I can come here to chat-chit.

I'm going to write more but my hubby came to chat with me for a while so that my mind has gone with him now.

Good night everyone from where I live.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Pau, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79934

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi sis elana

I'm still here. I'm sick AGAIN. I am not sure what is wrong with my immune system.

Well, sis Maris posted in the other thread that Shin Hye will be working with the other 9 models so now I am confused as to whether she will be working with all of them or just Geun Suk. Although I am not sure what "working with" means. Actually physically interacting with them or just working in the sense they are all promoting the same CF. Sigh.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79937

• elankham
  • Administrator
Omo...
Sis Mandy, please take care.
Is it because weather make you sick again?
Anyway, do take healthy food and rest well in order to get well.
Don't skip the medicine, I think you know about medicine better Sis.
Please getting well soon.
Hugs.

Good Day Everyone!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79943

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Hello Sisters,

Yes, lately their interviews on ideal type seems to be describing each other pretty obviously. And i love how Shinhye is always generous with praises for Minho (despite being asked a different question LOL). As far as i remember, she never elaborated too detailed about her past co-stars. It was always short and simple answers. It showed how deep of an impression Minho left on her.

Sis Pony, i think the core problem (?) here is that we shippers are dying to see them together again on-screen. It's not really an issue of who their partner is. It's like the saying, so near yet so far?...They endorsed the same brand yet they are not paired up, despite being the hottest pairing now that people wants to see. Ah...the challenging life of being a shipper
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79946

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I am here as well but so many happening with our MinHye world. I just need some times to digest them all. I am happy with LMH's Cosmopolitan interview. The way he talks about his ideal type is so in detail that I almost think that he describes a particular person. Normally, you only describe your ideal type in general. But the way he describes almost makes you feel there is actually that person is standing besides him. I like the interview between Hee Chul and Shin Hye. Even though there was dating rumours, but PSH is getting bold and willing to talk about how gentleman LMH is. This is already the second time she praises LMH's gentleman behaviours. He really impresses her very much. Even I am not a fan of LMH, because of PSH keeps on praising him makes me want to know LMH more. PSH is such a nice girlfriend and work so hard promoting her One of a Kind boyfriend :wahaha

I already have no dream of having them acting in the same drama or commercial because, to be honest, I really think they are dating already and even deeply in love. So there is no way for a real couple acting in the same drama or commercial in Korea. I don't know why they have this kind of culture but that is what I heard.

So What do you all think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79949

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Candy, one thing worth noting is how consistent Minho's ideal girl is of late. And i'm glad Shinhye is not shying away from talking about her Minho oppa despite the dating rumor still fresh. We can see her friend-zoning her past co-stars except Minho. She really likes how he treated her. One would think she has a one-sided crush on him, but if u also read his interview u would think it's a mutual attraction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79952

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Definitely not one-sided crush. I can see LMH is deeply in love too. Look at the way he checks his iphone constantly. How happy he was when he came back from New Zealand. He even could not wait and made his phone call while he was still in the airport. I really feel that he is in love now.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79953

• elankham
  • Administrator
I wish what Sisters write here is all true, nothing but true.
Miss them always...

If I am not watched this show, I won't be MINHYE's fan. iissshhhhh... :S :S :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79962

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
LOL....so many insights...I dream of MinHye at night...just kidding!

It's ironic though because a couple of years ago, when Shin Hye was asked to rate her co-stars from who she would likely date to likely not date, Min Ho was rated LAST!!! But I think also it was because she had not got to known Min Ho the way she did in Heirs when she filmed Etude House with him. Now that she understands him better, hmmmmm, he's more of an ideal type for her: he's gentlemanly, he's mature, he's funny, and the list goes on. Endless compliments for him.

sis elana: It's not the weather as so much the stress at work causing many sleepless nights for me. Everyone is sick too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, cherylee, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 1.507 seconds