Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79640

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
hacci143 wrote:
Here is some cut from MH's interview in Cosmopolitan Magazine. What do you think?

Qn: What is your image of an attractive girl? What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl. No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood. I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Qn: Usually People likes to use "fascinating and charming" to describe a attractive girl. In your definition, what sorts of character/traits would fit such a girl?

Ans: Firstly she needs to know where she stands, and would cherish herself - these traits would let people feel she is attractive. So in any situation, she has self confident will let others feel she is attractive.

Qn: What do you think a man should practice?

Ans: Firstly would be to keep to his words. Say it and you must do it. After that would be to use his own way to protect and love his loved ones.

Cr: mtdt who translated it in English from LMH Thread

--saw this in soompi... and why did my instincts direct me to post this here instead of LMH's thread.. :bingo:

kekeke

i believe LMH greeted PSH on her birthday, that's what i wantto believe though.. haha.. my expectations, my frustrations.. :superkiss:

@hacci143 Thank you for posting this. It lifted up my faith. Why do I feel she's describing our PSH? Anyway that's just my feeling and I believe he greeted her on her birthday! :luvluv: :luvluv:

image_2014-02-17.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, paire, moon, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, twenyysevenths

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79648

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Well, Min Ho may have but it would never be publicized since it would cause a HUGE RUCKUS and fuel more of the dating rumors which would only hurt their relationship. Didn't Min Ho say in another interview that Shin Hye is a determined person and knows what she wants? So isn't his description of know where she stands and is self confident similar to how he describes Shin Hye?

I agree with all of you that somehow, I think he is referring to Shin Hye. I also think his perspective about his ideal girl has changed ever since he got to know Shin Hye better.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, cherylee, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79652

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
:touched Thank you ever so much Mandy for this wonderful insight..

You made my day full of hope for our lovely couple. Bless your heart :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79662

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Isn't it so obvious? Shinhye recently worked with him, he always looks happy when she's around in the bts and stills, and she cherishes herself by not doing PS. I am 300% sure he's talking about her
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz. Reason: quoted post
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, goldilocks, verfir, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79683

• Mandy
Off topic but when is this year's Baeksang Awards? I was hoping MinHye would be nominated.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79714

• intannuka
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
its_ok_lee_min_ho.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79718

• intannuka
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
1524947_10151972058657961_1307291105_n.jpg

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79720

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Waahh thanks guys for posting the recent interview of LMH its very obvious that it's PSH.I gained more hope about this two people.
I hope LMH greeted PSH .Happy birthday to our PSH :)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79722

• Mandy
BTW, may I add that I think when MH says that his ideal girl must cherish herself...to me, I feel it means also cherish your body which I feel like he is trying to imply that he does not like girls who reveal too much....our Shin Hye still beautiful even though she dresses conservatively.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79724

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
So far Minho doesn't have any schedule today while Shinhye only have Royal Tailor's script reading. I hope they managed to spend her birthday together *wink*wink*
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Pony
Time to create page: 1.097 seconds