Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79533

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
elankham wrote:
When I saw this picture tag at my FB, I suddenly feel so down. So I can't take it alone,
I have to share it here...mianhe...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

and it's quite true????? :cry :cry :cry

I'm hoping it's not true. I was watching the SBS Awards again last night and that truly made me smile and I couldn't explain the feeling I have in the pit of my stomach like they made me fall in love again. Something is there between them whether they are together or not. Oh! I'm missing them so much! What should I do? I still can't get over them! :imdead:

image_2014-02-16.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Angel88, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79549

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Marijae,
I also hoping it not true.
aiisshhh...

Isn't they cute!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Marijae143

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79553

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I hope Min Ho-shi takes some time to text Shin Hye on her bday to wish her a happy bday since he does not have time to celebrate with her!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, dothulien27@gmail.com

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79556

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
OH dear this makes my weekend sad :cry . I just hope that in LMH simple way he could send an inspiring birth day message to our lovely young lady.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: back*hug

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79577

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy, can u pls translate this? It was posted last 2 days by a Chinese Media

fashion.sina.com.cn/s/ce/2014-02-15/091235322.shtml

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79583

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi sis nzida,

Again, I don't think it's a reliable article but it is once again talking about the rumor of how Shin Hye and Min Ho have been secretly dating for a few months now. It goes on to speculate about how Shin Hye looks so natural in what she wears which is likely a reason why she wins Min Ho's heart....so it shows various styles Shin Hye wears.

You would think there would some truth to this rumor but again, I don't think it is likely at this point....so don't get your hopes too high gals! :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, hacci143, Marijae143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79589

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
they speculated THAT's how she won Minho's heart? Seriously that's not the main reason if Minho really fell for her. But it's funny how the Chinese media is still persistent on their dating rumor (STILL WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE) despite being bashed before. One would think they hv learned their lesson. Tq anyway Sis Mandy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: back*hug

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79593

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Honestly it makes me sad ,seems MH and SH are not in touch. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79600

• back*hug
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
I miss them...... :luvluv: :luvluv:

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #79637

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Here is some cut from MH's interview in Cosmopolitan Magazine. What do you think?

Qn: What is your image of an attractive girl? What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl. No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood. I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Qn: Usually People likes to use "fascinating and charming" to describe a attractive girl. In your definition, what sorts of character/traits would fit such a girl?

Ans: Firstly she needs to know where she stands, and would cherish herself - these traits would let people feel she is attractive. So in any situation, she has self confident will let others feel she is attractive.

Qn: What do you think a man should practice?

Ans: Firstly would be to keep to his words. Say it and you must do it. After that would be to use his own way to protect and love his loved ones.

Cr: mtdt who translated it in English from LMH Thread

--saw this in soompi... and why did my instincts direct me to post this here instead of LMH's thread.. :bingo:

kekeke

i believe LMH greeted PSH on her birthday, that's what i wantto believe though.. haha.. my expectations, my frustrations.. :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: goldilocks, vertige25, cherylee, KimcheeMe7, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds