Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79454

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW...Happy Valentine's gals! Thank you so much for the sweet photos between MinHye. It is just so sad that there is no solid news about the two together.

@ sis Nzida: The boy who played the young version in STH is Baek Sung Hyun. COOL! He sent her a video message! For a moment, I thought it was Lee Wan.....I still root for them once in awhile.

@ sis elana and Jewel: The second photo of MH staring at the girl...that is an actual scene from City Hunter. It was a very intense scene...lol.

Sis Pony, I didn't know he was asked to choose between Kim Ji Won and Shin Hye. What did he say about Shin Hye? Pftt...they can't even compare. I don't think he is close to Kim Ji Won at all watching the BTS of SBS Awards.

Hmmm...I guess the interview of MinHye after SBS Awards never surfaced eh?

Well, I can only comfort myself...If Min Ho is not for Shin Hye, there will be other men. :)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, moon, nistymaj, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79459

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@sis Mandy: can you make sense of this news in this clip? i've read at soompi that they're saying that LMH and PSH will both be in Taiwan in April and they will try to get them to pair up to promote Heirs there????

omo....that's sooooooooooo exciting!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79462

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi sis almontel

All three are so busy with their own activities but it seems that both Min Ho and Shin Hye will be in Taiwan from mid April to end of April to promote their CFs. Taiwan HOPES they can find time to interview them together if their schedule allows...so not confirmed but we can hope! :)

Woo Bin will be in Taiwan in March so there is no chance to see him with MinHye....lol...it's ok...just want to see MinHye!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, moon, Maris, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79477

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Why both of them having FM meeting at the same date?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The moment when the whole world see us holding hands for real.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle:

Miss them...why?

I do not put much hope for them promoting the HEIR together even in Taiwan, Japan or Africa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, bungii, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79478

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Mandy wrote:

Sis Pony, I didn't know he was asked to choose between Kim Ji Won and Shin Hye. What did he say about Shin Hye? Pftt...they can't even compare. I don't think he is close to Kim Ji Won at all watching the BTS of SBS Awards.

Sis Mandy, I read this interview in facebook@The Heirs. Sorry that I'm lazy to search back through thousands of its status. But I remember his answer was like that: KJW is still like a kid. PSH is a determined person who knows what she likes and knows what to do for it. For a relationship, I won't reveal it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79483

• elankham
  • Administrator
When someone busy on stage in Seoul, someone else busy check the schedule in Xiamen ...kekeke :P :P :P

a87f998fa0ec08fa1f035ce45bee3d6d54fbdaea.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, bungii, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79485

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks a bunch sis Mandy....i do HOPE that their times will COLLIDE so they'll get a chance to collaborate and promote Heirs as a lovely couple....Please....pretty please....

and I see that LMH is back in Korea again....must be so tiring to be in and out of that tightly sealed plane every other day or so...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
can't seem to get enough of this couple....
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79488

• leeminshin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
hello .., am just new here, want to share with all of you here about the valentines contest in soompi, where minshin (minhye) thread also join.. can you please vote also for them.. we need your help, we lost on the first round and now it's the second round.. please my friends, let's support psh and lmh.. :-V

check the link, and register first, in order for you to vote, just click either insightful/ awesome/ lol.. any of these three it still counted.. kamsameda chinguyaa..
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, moon, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79502

• bungii
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 123
verfir wrote:
In last night SBS entertainment Interview with PSH, they congrats her for her Weibo account having fans more than 5 millions. And they even compared her to Chinese actress, Fan Bing Bing. I found it very interesting. Why they compare her to Fan Bing Bing. What a conincidence! Everyone knows Fan Bing Bing was the one making a fake kiss with Lee Min Ho during the recent China award ceremony. Why comparing PSH with her? I think maybe SBS wants to give us a hint again.
---
Fan Bing Bing is one of the icons of Chinese actors/actresses. She is gaining exposure internationally as well. She is in Forbes top 10 Chinese celebrities list for 2013. I guess it is an honour that they compare ShinHye with someone so successful.

Way to go girl! Look forward to more good projects from her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, nistymaj, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79532

• elankham
  • Administrator
When I saw this picture tag at my FB, I suddenly feel so down. So I can't take it alone,
I have to share it here...mianhe...

and it's quite true????? :cry :cry :cry
Time to create page: 1.927 seconds