Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79740

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
the chinese fans definitely love our couple...i think this can be called the 26 ways to kiss? ke ke ke...we'll need sis Mandy's translation again...
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc0MTAzOTcy.html
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79747

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
nzida wrote:
So far Minho doesn't have any schedule today while Shinhye only have Royal Tailor's script reading. I hope they managed to spend her birthday together *wink*wink*

Wink back! Heehee

From the interview he said: a man should protect her and keep his promise (sort of like that). I would like to beliEve AGAIN (my expectations, myfrustrations again) that keeping distance and denials are way of the "protection" he mentioned although there is a promise that only them they know. Hmmm what would that promise be? It may be a friendship, a relationship, or my own minhye ship (kekeke) as long as they are happy, so be it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79815

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Morning everyone...
Let start the day with smile..
Ehmmm..our MINHYE couple were quiet yesterday..

Who know they cycling together...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Aren't they cute?
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me. Reason: spell
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79836

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I've never seen Min Ho ride a bike in a series. He's more the cool car guy all the time!

Seems like SH and MH are competing with each other in terms of CF!! Both are endorsing products up, right, center, and left. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79839

• almontel
we should get ready for the Japanese fans' reaction when Heirs hit their tube....:

i'm sure it'll be another mega hit for HEIRS!!!
all i want is to see MinHye paired up again....soon!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79840

• Mandy
It seems Shin Hye will NOT be paired up with Min Ho in Lotte CF. She is going to be paired up with Geun Suk instead as lovers....a bit sad...so much hope....but then again, that's expected since Starhaus does not want Min Ho sharing the limelight with anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79847

• almontel
@sis Mandy: really??? omo...i really don't understand why they're really trying to make them do solo cfs...wheyo??? why??? omo...i just don't get it...
i wonder, do you think maybe Sukkie also requested for ShinHye to be part of this CF that's why she's being paired with him? oh wells...they do have the chemistry too but it's just I do love to see more of our MinHye...

i'll keep my fingers crossed that they will come together when Heirs hit Japan....there's just no way, they will not be asked to attend together....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79849

• Mandy
Well, sis almontel, the news is NOT confirmed and it gives from a Chinese site but seeing how you found Min Ho already is shooting solo for Lotte, it may be true. I just hope MinHye can be together in the video, even for a minute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79862

• elankham
  • Administrator
Like Sis Mandy,
I wish MinHye can be together in the video.
At least 5 to 10 minutes, not only a minute, please... :cry :cry :cry :cry

miss them...
t17.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79888

• elankham
  • Administrator
My dear Sisters,
look like it's confirm Shin Hye will NOT paired with LMH.

www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201402191507180810

The Mr G translation: Lotte Duty Free models from all over the world last year , followed by a trip to the tourist information in the music video 'You're so Beautiful' 2 shots Lotte production in April jungyimyeo official Facebook and YouTube , etc. public. Chosen as the new models are added to the 2nd story , leaving to travel the world and contains 09 teams according to their personality and the personality of the image is expected to reflect the maximum .

Lotte one shot the music video last September to YouTube, Facebook and via SNS and Lotte Duty Free stores at home and abroad in the first line showed the world so far accumulated in the query exceeded the number 10000000 .

In particular, Lotte Duty Free Fan Meeting in the Hallyu star models and , together with the family to plan a concert but also in China, Japan, Southeast Asia attracting tourists is expected to play a large role . 2013 Lotte Duty Free Fan Meeting held 11 times 10,000 people have sought foreign tourists , family concert features more than 3,000 foreigners were involved .

The Lotte Duty Free is a short film starring models produced. Starring Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye Jeju hand, Kim Hyun Joong , and Super Junior's Choi Ji Woo and starring starring side of Busan Seoul side and double side , a total of three in March Jeju service is open to the public. Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye is a lover of Jeju flights to Jeju appeared in the background of the famous attractions and shows a love story .
In addition, Jeju Olle road in the background of the movie , as well as a major tourist destination that made ​​travel guide , duty-free shops will be distributed free of charge to passengers is . ' Drag ', ' wind blows , you can ' and emotional well-known essay writer, poet yibyeongryul participate.

Last year, the popular drama, Lee Min Ho ranks the top stars in Japan, the Philippines, and Greater China audience of more than 50,000 people overseas promotion and recruitment , as well as domestic and overseas popularity has soared . Park Shin Hye plays with the actor also starred in Japan, China, Southeast Asia had to stretch love to receive Hallyu star .

aaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :1 :1 :1 :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :sickr: :sickr: :sickr: :sickr:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds