Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80398

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Nzida,
Thanks so much for your post. You all Sisters seem like have a sixth sense...I salute.
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed read word every word.

Nhel@Soju, welcome to MINHYE thread. What happened to your avatar?

If they appear separately on stage, it will be very disappointing.
Might as well they do not have fan meeting, just individual fan signing like usual.
Our wish, they have the stage together just like doing stage performance or mini concert. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

This is what I want!!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Arghhhh...hardly wait!!

Good Day Everyone...
Oppps..my boss is calling...
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nzida, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80416

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Very well said sis nzida! ♥
i love reading it over and over.

I would like the idea of them privately having time together rather in public, as we all know, lmh has fans who doesnt like psh, or just doesnt like him to date. Maybe this is lmh way of what he said in the interview to "protect" the girl he'll choose/like.

I would love to know that someday, they will still end up together. I can patiently wait. Afterall, lmh will enter military, and psh will finish school, there are long obstacles they have to take.

For now, i just want to see them together! gaaaa!

Wether they are together on stage or not (of course we all want them together) they will still see each other backstage. ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80420

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Sis Nzida,

Thank you for your enlightenment. Still, I wish they could brave enough to come out if they are really dating :) . If it doesn't work, it's totally natural. It's part of searching the right one process. They deserve to enjoy their youth (hang out with friends, dating etc) because they are still human. But I know they are highly praised celebrity not only in Korea but across the globe. They have to consider many aspects...but what should i do? I love them so much.

I was not MH's fans back then. I couldn't finish BOF because I chose to commit to watch YAB (naughty me!). I watched PT but i found his acting was just ok (even though his co star was great). I tried CH as the rating was good but It didn't leave any traces in my heart perhaps because I couldn't hooked up with his co-star (she is beautiful indeed but couldn't capture my heart with her plus factors!). Basically, I didn't root for him but somehow Heirs changed the way I look into his ability (please don't hate me because of this). He was different back then in term of everything.

I feel both are compatible now. Both are very hard working, humble, good actors and almost look alike. They gesture shows both are respecting each other (which make me feel they are so real not like other pairing - with JKS, seems he treats her as sibling, YH treats her as best friend and vice versa). So, I do hope they could be a couple who love each other dearly. If it is not now, maybe someday. We never know what fate will bring them to. If some things are destined to be - it just takes a couple of tries to get there.

All sisters, lets witness their development together. The closer evidence hopefully will surface on April 18 :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, LukaforLove, cherylee, danieladragan, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80421

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Sis nzida,

Thanks for posting your insights ,thanks for the enlightenment.That's why I love to read all the insights/opinions of all the sisters here.
Btw LMH will be here in the Philippines again on March 21 and I'm so excited ,I hope I can watch.I remember PSH also visit here last April 2013 if I'm not mistaken and she's so happy for the warm welcome of Filipinos ,she also sang filipino song ,many filipinos love this couple :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80422

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Magnaliazz, that's the beauty of Shinhye. Although she may not be the most beautiful looking korean actress out there (of which many of those beauty came from Plastic Surgery) but she is warm-hearted. She easily captures ppl's attention with her personality, and that lasts longer than just physical beauty. That's why she is even greatly loved by her own ppl (the koreans) because she represents them. They are proud of her.

Like what ppl say, if you're beautiful inside, it shows on the outside too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, danieladragan, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80431

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I agree with all you sisters. Actually, I consider Shin Hye the most beautiful Korean actress of her generation. I can't think of anyone her age who is 1. Naturally beautiful 2. Mature especially when it comes to answering difficult questions 3. So charitable - even when Shin Hye had a bit of fame, she was already funding for buildings. Her charitable heart really makes me her unfaltering fan. She is just so giving. 4. Embodies the personality of an angel literally. I can't think of any costar who has not in some way or shape or form called her an angel, be it a sunbae or hoobae. Which Korean star idolizes Audrey Hepburn who does deserve to be idolized? For me, I loved her from day 1 when I saw her in STH for her acting and her natural beauty. I am just so glad she continued to pursue her career. That's why I feel like I have watched Shin Hye grow up in the last 10 years. When she finally won all those awards at SBS Awards, I was sooo happy as if I had won the awards myself. It's just been such a long and difficult decade long journey for her to get to where she is now. Also, Shin Hye has got to be one of the few actresses who has so many female Korean fans, not to mention the first female celebrity to surpass 6 million in Weibo!!!!!

And I agree that Min Ho has changed a lot too in the last 4 years. I think that I can say that a lot of us here we're not Min Ho fans previously. I certainly was not....until City Hunter. The romance was lacking by the end but I thought his acting was superb. He is also very hardworking and humble and polite so I do think he deserves everything he has. Of course, he totally won my heart on SBS Night through the way he treated Shin Hye.

Enough said. I will continue to hope for MinHye. They are still relatively young and Min Ho will surely become even more masculine and mature after going through army training. I always like to think that MinHye will be like Jang Dong Gun/Go So Young couple....friends for a decade and feelings started to blossom and had a nice wedding and now kids.....:)
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nzida, danieladragan, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars and this user have 2 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80435

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Sis Mandy,

I couldn't agree more..Let's hope new JDG's couple will be our beloved couple.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yayaburn

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #80437

:luvluv:

wow, more love to MinHye...I only started to like MinHo since SBS night....haha...
shinhye_2014-02-26.jpg

shinhye's an angel as Heechul have described her to be...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80461

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
I know what will happen...it would be a holiday...everyone will watch and every businesses will close on that day...
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Haive. Reason: Wrong grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80469

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks all Sisters for the POV, updates and everything.
It's my ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz time.
Have a pleasant day and evening everyone.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 1.572 seconds