Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80669

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Yes,i agrée with you sis Park-Lee4ever...They are thé Perfect Couple :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
image_2014-03-02-3.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, paire, mana ^-^, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80680

• YuthfulGrace
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
hacci143 wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Hello hacci143
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80681

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Hello Shippers,
I think all shippers are delusional. Me too. It's can't be real until the couple end up getting married.
Wish this couple we ship together will end up with tie knot..don't mind waiting for another year.. :imdead:

I like sharing picture from their FB.
(this is the FB - www.facebook.com/minhye.pshic - is it part of this community too?)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, paire, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80682

• YuthfulGrace
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
I agree with you hacci143.

First, it was MinHye, but now i am more of PSH. I love how she gave life to all the characters she portrayed. She's versatile - can sing and dance; pretty in her own special way, very charming and lovable and most of all a very simple girl.

You are very active in your support of PSH, not only in this forum but also in FB, Twitter and Instagram. That's why I have no doubt that you will get to meet her in person in the future.

SBS Awards had a great impact why I'm delusional about MinHye...their actions spoke a thousand words that we can just hope will turn into couple reality :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Avidfanatic, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80683

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Share fan art of Minhye.

Among favorite scene, playing footie.

Screenshot2014-02-24at01.00.13AM.jpg

Screenshot2014-02-24at01.00.42AM.jpg

in the drama scene, she is upset because she recall what Kim Tan's dad said "How far you want to ruin Kim Tan?"
so heart breaking.
But here, she si so happy...the real Eun Sang is always happy.
Screenshot2014-02-24at01.03.45AM.jpg

:-V Bye.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80691

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@kimloveeun: wow, i've forgotten i made that Heirs PS pic...ke ke ke...thanks for reposting it here...don't they look good together?

BestCouple1_2014-03-02.jpg

You can't deny the smiles on their faces and the way they look at each other....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80739

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good nite everyone...
Time to ZZZZZzzzzzz..

They are sweet even while they are sleeping.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80775

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Sis Almontel,

I looooovvvveee this picture so much..especially MinHo Oppa was all giggling :luvluv:

BestCouple1_2014-03-02.jpg

He was so happy to be next to the princess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80821

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Before I am going to dreamland, just want to share post from PSH FB.

Take care everyone. Have a pleasant night and have a great day too.
hugs.

Miss them like hell........ :P :P :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #81067

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
And here's another PS of mine....i can't get enough of our OTP...they are perfect for each other....

LMHPSHWedding_2014-03-04.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Avidfanatic, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, yayaburn, judemarttine, Chars and this user have 2 others thankyou
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds