Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85577

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Another awesome PS-ed photo from Lotte Duty Free. Clearly, who's an avid MinHye shipper too? Oh this is purely assumption, though :P

credit to rightful owner
credit to Twitter: PSH_Supporters
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, maeladie, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85578

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
For me personally, i dont find it offensive to share materials frm other sites. Everyone has to start somewhere right? And since shippers have the same objective and passion, in this case Shinhye and Minho, why not share the materials if u feel that the materials are worth to be shared with other forums or sites? Assumptions? Hints? Every shipper is like that, dear. It's not exclusive only to MinHye. That is our right to be delusional.

Sis Faidaris, i thank you for bringing info to the MinHye thread. U are a nice addition. It was getting quiet lately. Pls dont leave
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, faidaris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, azurehikari86

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85579

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
omo..
@Faidaris,
that was so nice..make the shippers more delusional.. hehehe
Why Lotte did not bring them together while photo shoot? That more nicer.
Thanks for sharing.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85581

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Thank you sis @nzida! Of course I will not leave, my fate is dealt and sealed to be a MinHye/MinShin shipper for a long, long time! :) I just hope everyone here wouldn't mind me being over delusional sometimes for I can't be delusional in other aspects in real life for instance in my job! I have a very stressful working life so shipping is a way to de-stress in a way. I hope other than complaints/issues about my divided attention between here and the other thread, and also about a shipper being delusional, I hope I am welcomed here :) I genuinely care about Shin-hye and her with the man I hope she'll marry in the future :D

So have you guys read MinShin FF in Asianfanfics? :P I'm telling you they are ALL good! And also to remind that some chapters contain inappropriate scenes that's only for mature reading! But I love them all! If you need something to help with your MinHye imagination, Asianfanfics with MinShin tag is one of the places to indulge and immerse yourself in all possible scenarios. I can't describe enough how addicted I am with reading there. I love reading and I love MinHye, so it's one of the most perfect combinations in my real life dictionary :D

Here's the link if you guys are interested, click Asianfanfics.

Have fun shipping and reading!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85582

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Dear @kimloveeun, if we wanna base on facts, I really have no idea why LDF hasn't brought them to photoshoot together but instead resort to Photoshop them together :P But if you wanna listen to my purely assumptions, I think it's either because they wanna avoid more rumors or it's their agencies who disagreed to join photo session, or... well endless possibilities of course :P But the photos were all sweet like candies, right? It's either one of them's holding flower bouquet, and then with wedding attires... Awwwww Lotte Duty Free is such a MinHye shipper! :P AGAIN, purely assumption! :D Oh it's so tiring to state which are facts, which are assumptions... I wish some people would just leave us alone.

Thank you for saying thank you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85587

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
All eyes on our girl :P

original photos credit to rightful owners
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85589

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My dear Sis Faidaris,
since you are also part of our community, Sis really appreciate and hope you can use our logo too in your fan art. Sis so glad having another M'sian here. hugs.

@Kimlovven, that me who create the motto - Spread Love, Not hate Nor War.
Are you always come to our facebook, what is your profile name?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85590

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
No problem @elankham. Can you share with me the logo? Email me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or maybe can send via PM here? I can include PSHIC/MinHye logo in my artwork no problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85591

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Just simply put regarding sharing of news.......In my personal opinion

First of all......I would like to remove all misconception that material here is all an extension of another site. This just goes to show that it has been assumed based on few posts. This forum has abundance of matter that is totally this sites .......by the talented members of this community. I would advice everyone to browse through different threads. The format of this forum and the ambience is totally unique.

Secondly, we are first and foremost admirers of Shinhye. This fact alone binds all together. We are universal .....coming together and being happy sharing, enjoying, promoting, creating, bonding. Irrespective of where we .....whenever we come across each other ......we are just happy to see the familiar faces of each other knowing that we all not only share our love for Shinhye but also enjoy being friends with each other.

We are lucky that we can find many places on the net where we can find news and love and admiration for Shinhye and lots of lovely starlight angels whom I am proud to call friends......one such person......faidaris (thanks! )

I go all over in that search but reside here among the members of this community which is a happy place like many others. Love all of you here or at soompi or elsewhere
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Avidfanatic, maeladie, Angel88, danieladragan, faidaris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan and this user have 1 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85593

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thank you dearest Maris. hugs.

Fidaris dear,
Sis glad to share the logos. You may copy here,Sis.
www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/10-Rules/70865-logo#70865

Take care everyone.
Have a great day and pleasant night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, faidaris, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 1.443 seconds