Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114302

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Miss the sweet coupIe...
Pinocchio-0010.jpg

2109416727_268109fa_viewimage-207.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114320

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yes sis @kimi i am missing them too.....

web_3745436759_a9a2f138_web_1930923406_b55a77d8.jpg

web_3745436759_05a74cf0_web_1930923406_615ff7e1.jpg

web_3745436759_9167ca9f_aSbxXRP.jpg

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114328

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
From LJS's interview.. ooh. The battle of aegyo! :D :D :D

im missing sis @eve! There's a lot of things to spazz! :lol: :lol:
i hope she comes back soon. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, cherylee, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114329

• irene_xxvi
More on LJS's interview.. :)

“First of all, Shinhye and I knew each other from working on an advertisement before so there was no need to be acquainted. During the SBS Drama Awards ceremony in 2013, we said to each other ‘When will we be able to work together on a project?’ We get to work on one right after so I’m very happy.”

Lee Jong Suk during interview.

Shinhye helped him a lot like lending him her back to lean on when he was emotionally exhausted from acting out a scene
He has a lot of aegyo but he said her aegyo is unbeatable
But they kept fighting over the director's affection
He said she is pretty because she really is. It's a fact but he is afraid to cause misunderstanding

Cr: Vi

And that Shinhye is smart and helped him a lot. She is really lovable and pretty
They asked him about their skinship again n he said yes lol

He also mentioned Suzy and said that they don't even know each other personally
lee bo young & ji sung also asked him if he is dating suzy. & jongsuk is really surprised to hear that question

Cr: Camille

“Park Hye Ryun Writer have created such lovable female characters and Park Shin Hye have represented it well. Honestly, Park Shin Hye is really pretty. On set, it’s not just with Park Shin Hye, but Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi and I jokes around with each other a lot. But only the skinship between Shinhye and I was mentioned. I only said she’s pretty because she is pretty, but it seems I have caused some misunderstanding.”

Lee Jong Suk when asked about the 2014 SBS Drama Awards
cr: pienocchio

Lee Jong Suk said he and his partner Park Shin Hye fought for Direct Jo Soo Won's affection. “I have a lot aegyo myself, but Shin Hye has aegyo skills that can’t be surpassed.” he described the atmosphere on site during filming.
Lee Jong Suk praised Park Shin Hye as “very smart, so I received a lot of help from Shinhye. She’s lovable and pretty. We’ve been friends with each other since before, but filming in an island setting, she suddenly became really pretty, so it worked out that way.”

"Lead actors have the responsibility to carry out the drama well from beginning to end. My partner Shin Hye does everything well and gave me a lot of help, I was able to carry out my role well because of her help." he expressed his admiration for Park Shin Hye.

Cr: Pienocchio

Park Shin Hye is a friend whereby the longer you look at her the better looking she is'- On 20th, in the #Pinocchio Finale interview held, Lee Jong Suk expressed,"I feel that a woman who is serious in her own work is very charismatic".."Park Shin Hye is very beautiful, because her acting is very good too, thus she looks even better" With regards to the love in drama, Lee Jong Suk, "I believe there's such love in reality too".."While watching drama I do hope to encounter such fated love". With regards to question on if he has a girlfriend, Lee Jong Suk shyly expressed,"I will say no even I have one" Also..Lee Jong Suk will be raking a short break after filming has ended~ ☆ Original Post cr.me2day
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, vertige25, cherylee

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114336

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
irene_xxvi wrote:
From LJS's interview.. ooh. The battle of aegyo! :D :D :D

im missing sis @eve! There's a lot of things to spazz! :lol: :lol:
i hope she comes back soon. :)

yeah...me too...I hope she'll be back sooner...I cant watch other drama except her....huhuhu...otoke????
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114346

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Everyone...
just curious..is she making faces to Jong Suk? :dry: :dry:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I reaIIy missing Sister Eve. Wish she is heaIthy and fine. Take care Sis. :(
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114349

• irene_xxvi
elankham wrote:
Everyone...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I dont think she's making faces to Jongsuk here sis.. cause i think jongsuk wasnt around during that time.. if im not mistaken he arrived at the 2nd half of the show.. but im also wondering who's that make-face for ever since i watched it.. maybe its for yubi? i think she admires yubi so much. :lol: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114361

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
sis @elana i think she is making faces with someone who is watching her on TV.....LOL ;) :P :) :ohmy: :lol:

remember this scene?......

cr to DC
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114383

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
irene_xxvi wrote:
elankham wrote:
Everyone...

I dont think she's making faces to Jongsuk here sis.. cause i think jongsuk wasnt around during that time.. if im not mistaken he arrived at the 2nd half of the show.. but im also wondering who's that make-face for ever since i watched it.. maybe its for yubi? i think she admires yubi so much. :lol: :lol:

I don't think is Jongsuk because he was not there yet ...Yubi...too far from her....I also hope is KSH because they know each other well... :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114385

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
verfir wrote:
irene_xxvi wrote:
elankham wrote:
Everyone...

I don't think is Jongsuk because he was not there yet ...Yubi...too far from her....I also hope is KSH because they know each other well... :onhot:

LOL sis @verfir.....Could it be Kim Ji Hoon too because he is there too.....this list will go on and on hehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, kimloveeun, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.299 seconds