Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114423

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Jenzzy wrote:
verfir wrote:
irene_xxvi wrote:
elankham wrote:
Everyone...
just curious..is she making faces to Jong Suk? :dry: :dry:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I reaIIy missing Sister Eve. Wish she is heaIthy and fine. Take care Sis. :(

I dont think she's making faces to Jongsuk here sis.. cause i think jongsuk wasnt around during that time.. if im not mistaken he arrived at the 2nd half of the show.. but im also wondering who's that make-face for ever since i watched it.. maybe its for yubi? i think she admires yubi so much. :lol: :lol:

I don't think is Jongsuk because he was not there yet ...Yubi...too far from her....I also hope is KSH because they know each other well... :onhot:

LOL sis @verfir.....Could it be Kim Ji Hoon too because he is there too.....this list will go on and on hehehe

UnfortunateIy my Iist is not there? Why TOP not there? WHY???!!!! :P :P :P :P
miss-bone-50.gif

Good Sunday to aII IoveIy Sister.
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114593

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The Lee Jong Suk that Park Shin Hye Talks About, The Park Shin Hye that Lee Jong Suk Talks About

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have the same age. Both actors played as the sweet Darling Couple in the popular SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio'. The Darling Couple received much love from viewers due to their true love for each other.

With no practice at all, both actors had such perfect harmony together. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye likes to bicker a lot, but they seem to show affection toward each other, and their romantic acting is also perfect which makes both actors seem like lovers in real life. They are so close that they like to play pranks on each other and joke around. Both had interviews on the 20th at different cafes in Seoul Samcheongdong. Coincidentally, both cafes walking distance was 10 minutes away. But, they were interviewed at different times, so it was a coincidence.

Since Lee Jong Suk had an interview with us earlier in the morning, Park Shin Hye asked us with her big eyes widened and shiningly brightly on what Lee Jong Suk said about her during his interview. Park Shin Hye showed a lively nature throughout the interview, but as soon as we were about to discuss about Lee Jong Suk, she forcefully loudened her voice to create an even more harmonious and friendly atmosphere and joked, "He didn't say anything weird, did he?"

Then, we joked back, "Lee Jong Suk-sshi said some bad stories to us." and provoked the "fight" between her and Lee Jong Suk. Park Shin Hye then joked back, "All of a sudden, it is so hot here right now. Later, I should contact him." If we had continued to joke around with Park Shin Hye, we were about to find Lee Jong Suk and interview their "fight" together. They were so intimate that it would have made drama fans widen their smiles. In the interview we had before with Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jong Suk praised Park Shin Hye a lot, and Park Shin Hye as well praised Lee Jong Suk a lot so her mouth wouldn't become dry from not talking. Usually, even though actors are actors, they usually hesitate when they talk about the flaws of their co-stars, but Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye didn't have to that.

Lee Jong Suk said while praising her that Park Shin Hye was an actor that he could trust and act with together. He said, "All the dramas, Shin Hye acted in became popular." and "She is an actor with good harmony. This time, writer-nim created a character different from all the characters Shin Hye was in. Shin Hye obviously changed her acting style. When I made a small mistake when talking, she advised me, "You are supposed to speak like this in this part"." Lee Jong Suk thanked her by saying, "Shin Hye is very articulate and very smart. She also has a good personality. I continue to recieve a lot of help from her."

After the SBS drama 'Doctor Stranger', Lee Jong Suk suffered through a slump. With the responsibility and burden of a main lead he had while acting, he thought the more he acted, it was harder for him. When he experienced hardships, he met 'Pinocchio'. He revealed, "There was the staff as well as Shin Hye there for me. Since Shin Hye was there, I was able to trust people again and I was able to have fun while acting freely and did not have to worry about other things." and "I was able to meet Shin Hye before through a photoshoot. Before, I felt that I had no reason to be friends with her outside of work."

Park Shin Hye also talked about Lee Jong Suk, "This drama was able to become popular because I was able to meet the 'Pinocchio' staff and my co-star." and "Jong Sukkie acts well and I believe that we had perfect harmony with each other. When I fool around and play jokes with Jong Sukkie, the atmosphere becomes really good that I don't seem tired at all." She expressed her gratitude for Lee Jong Suk as well as her high level of satisfaction she experienced with the drama.

Including Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, the other co-stars Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi who all are in the same age group made the filming location of 'Pinocchio' loud all the time. Park Shin Hye said, "There is no market out there like the Fantastic Four (phrase meaning: markets are really loud, but the Fantastic Four is louder than the market so the Fantastic Four is THE MARKET)." and "We laugh, chat, and cause an uproar. If we feel like filming is going to start soon, I would say the words, "Don't laugh. Don't laugh." She revealed how much fun she had and the lively atmosphere she experienced while filming.

Since the two are really close, even when they were acting, they performed romance acting with the thoughts of 'work and work only'. As soon as they would meet at the filming location, they would be busy fooling around and playing jokes on each other, they both revealed that they had a hard time to have an emotional commitment to a otherwise serious romantic acting. These revelations may make the drama fans either sad or feel reassured.

Lee Jong Suk said, "Since I am close to Shin Hye, it was embarrassing at first to film melodramatic scenes." and "Later on, even after filming kiss scenes, I only worried about how pretty the scene came out to be. Shin Hye and I even studied together alone on how we should kiss to make the scene come out to be even more pretty."

Park Shin Hye was the same. She said, "At first, we would tickle each other, but later on, we worried about the angling of the kiss to make the scene come out more pretty." and "We got in a lot of trouble during the Toast Kiss because we acted without any emotions. There was a romance scene that was so sweet that it made us want to gag, but later on we got used to it and acted freely." She laughed an easygoing laugh while saying this.

source: www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201501252057778333_001
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, vertige25, cherylee, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #114768

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye says Lee Jong Suk always told her exactly how it is on the set of Pinocchio

In an interview with Star News, when Park Shin Hye was asked about the obvious chemistry between her and Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio, she had a surprising response as to why the couple interacted so convincingly on the set.

About her relationship with Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye commented, "I fought a lot with Lee Jong Suk. He is very straightforward. If you're pretty, he would say, 'You're pretty,' if you're weird, then he'd say you're weird. If you're ugly, then he says, 'You're ugly.' He is exact like that. We did monitor each other a lot, and rather than coaching each other on our mistakes, we would ask each other, 'Was I weird?' or 'Was I stuttering?' and answer [honestly]."

While this may seem like rather abrupt behavior from Lee Jong Suk, it actually shows that he really cares about the success of Park Shin Hye and her growth as an actor. It seems like he is also humble enough to take constructive criticism in return.

Even if there was not a real love connection between the actors, it sounds like they have a great relationship. I hope they work together again in the near future!

To see their chemistry in action, you can watch all of Pinocchio now!

source: www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-sa...e-set-of-pinocchio-/
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, cherylee, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115004

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, Starring In A Special Chinese Holiday Show? Netizens Are Wondering "Is It True?"

There are rumors that drama 'Pinocchio' Couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will appear in the special Chinese holiday show, Hunan Satellite TV.

However, the rumors turn out to be not true.

Both of the actors' agencies were shocked to hear reports of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk being in the invitation list.

Lee Jong Suk's agency officials revealed, "This is not true. There were no invitations sent to us." Park Shin Hye's agency officials explained, "She won't be able to attend."

Park Shin Hye will be meeting her fans in through are Asian Tour.

Lee Jong Suk will have a fanmeeting as well as performs some projects overseas.

source: news.tf.co.kr/read/video/1482069.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115013

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
I just Iove this coIIage pictures..
so IoveIy
Screenshot2015-02-01at06.40.52PMcopy.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115419

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
hehehe..coupIe aIways fought a Iot!!!
image_2015-02-05-3.jpg

miss-bone-15_2015-02-06.gif
Love is You.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115458

• irene_xxvi
Jambagee 2013 Interview – MBC Section TV English Translations Part 1

On Screen: A Scene From SBS (I Hear Your Voice) – The Man Who Reads A Woman’s Mind

Narrator: The man who captures the hearts of women.

On Screen: Sweet Romanticist LEE JONG SUK

Narrator: Even by looking at his eyes, the man who makes your hearts flutter. This man.

On Screen: HE – CAME

Narrator: He came! Even with just his appearance, he makes the crowd go wild.

On Screen: KYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Background Fans: KYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Narrator: 2013 Best Top Male…LEE JONG SUKKKKK!!!

On Screen: The Top Out Of The Top

On Screen: OPPPAAA!!!!!!

Background Fans: KYAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Narrator: With his visual, of course, he captures the hearts of women.

On Screen: LEE – JONG – SUK

Narrator: He also has sexy appeal.

On Screen: Look At Me!!!!

On Screen: SEXY

Narrator: Also Has Chic Charisma which makes everyone keep an eye on him and gather all the attention from the female fans.

On Screen: CHARISMA

Narrator: The man who makes you happy even by just looking at him.

Background Fans: KYAAAHHH!!!

Narrator: Who is the best female partner for this man?

On Screen: Charming Man LEE JONG SUK

On Screen: Today, Who Is This Man’s Partner?

Narrator: Perhaps, is she the one we know? Oh~

On Screen: Perhaps LEE BO YOUNG?

Narrator: Pure and chic at the same time. She who is receiving a lot of love. Oh~ Hmmm~

On Screen: She Who Is Pure And Chic

Narrator: The one with the charming smile, PARK SHIN HYE!

On Screen: Charming Female PARK SHIN HYE

On Screen: Park Shin Hye – Lee Jong Suk

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk: Hello.

Reporter: Are you a lot closer now?

Lee Jong Suk: Of course, we became really close.

Park Shin Hye: (small laugh)

Lee Jong Suk: What? (in formal language)

Park Shin Hye: Yeah…um…yeah… (in formal language)

On Screen: MUMBLING

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lee Jong Suk: Hahahahaha (nervous laugh)

On screen: “A Bit Embarrassed” :(

Park Shin Hye: Yeeaaahhhh….We became close.

Lee Jong Suk: I send text messages to her a lot.

Park Shin Hye: (small laugh)

On Screen: Speechless PARK SHIN HYE – Embarrassed LEE JONG SUK

Narrator: Are you sure you are close to each other? We cannot do this if they are like this…

On Screen: Finally The Couple Photoshoot

Narrator: And the continuing couple photoshoot.

On Screen: The Two People Who Are Sweet

Narrator: Like a visual couple, they look good together even if we are just watching them.

On Screen: We Look Good Together

Narrator: It looks like as if angels came falling down from the sky. Right? Kyaah! So pretty~

On Screen: Park Seul Gi

Park Seul Gi: Omo Omo!! So bright!!

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

On Screen: The Two People Who Exploded in Laughter

Park Seul Gi: We have gathered the two today who are brighter than jewels. They are Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

On Screen: Self-Luminous Couple :D

Park Seul Gi: Hello!! Oh! My eyes! So bright!!!

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

On Screen: What Work Did They Have To Come Here?

Park Seul Gi: What work do you have here?

Park Shin Hye: We two are the models for a clothes brand.

On Screen: We Are Filming For The Fall And Winter

Park Shin Hye: We are promoting fall and winter clothes. So we have met together in a photoshoot.

On Screen: Clothing Brand Photoshoot

Park Shin Hye: This is our second photoshoot together.

On Screen: Today Is Their Second Meeting

Park Seul Gi: Oh!

On Screen: Age 25 Same-Age – She Is A Friend Who Has A Really Friendly Personality

Lee Jong Suk: However, unlike the last time, she is a friend who has a really friendly personality. I think it is because we are the same age.

Park Seul Gi: OMG! Then, what are your nicknames for each other?

On Screen: Their Nicknames For Each Other? SHIN HYE-YAH – JONG SUK-AH

Lee Jong Suk: Shin Hye-yah

Park Shin Hye: Jong Suk-ah

Park Seul Gi: OMO!!! You are so lucky!! (to Park Shin Hye)

On Screen: Jealous Imo-Fan

Background: HAHAHAHA!!!

Park Seul Gi: Park Soo Ha! His popularity is amazing nowadays!

Park Shin Hye: Yes.

Park Seul Gi: WOW!!

On Screen: Drama Role – Boy With Supernatural Powers LEE JONG SUK

Park Seul Gi: WAHH!! So your powers is where you could read other people’s minds. Can you read my mind right now?

On Screen: “Can You Read My Mind Right Now?”

On Screen: Stare

On Screen: I Love You

Background Music: “I Can Hear Your Voice”

Park Seul Gi: My thoughts are going to you right now!!

On Screen: I Got It

On Screen: Curious

Park Seul Gi: Cue!

On Screen: SCARY!!

Lee Jong Suk: SCARY!!

Background, Park Shin Hye, and Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Park Seul Gi: I don’t hurt anyone. Please come toward me.

On Screen: Seul Gi Whose Real Desires Were Revealed

Background, Park Shin Hye, and Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: For 5 Year – From The Modeling Days Until Now In The Present

Park Seul Gi: Also, Lee Jong Suk’s best friend, Kim Woo Bin, who look like they could connect with each other by just looking at each other’s eyes, also had an interview with us recently at Section TV.

On Screen: Lee Jong Suk’s Best Friend Kim Woo Bin

Female Reporter: One trait that you think you are better than Lee Jong Suk in?

On Screen: My Shoulders Are Wider Than Him. I Am Also Taller Than Him.

Kim Woo Bin: My shoulders are wider than him. I am also taller than him.

On Screen: I Am Not That Bad Either.

Lee Jong Suk: I am not that bad either.

Background: HAHAHAHA!!!

Park Seul Gi: That is true.

On Screen: As How Woo Bin Has Larger Shoulders Than Me, I Have A Smaller Face

Lee Jong Suk: As how Woo Bin has larger shoulders than me, I have a smaller face.

Park Shin Hye and Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On Screen: Best Friend – Between Kim Woo Bin Or Park Shin Hye?

Park Seul Gi: Park Shin Hye or Kim Woo Bin?

Lee Jong Suk: What?

Park Shin Hye: Haha!

Park Seul Gi: You could choose just one person out of the two. One our of two, okay?

Background Music: “I Can Hear Your Voice”

Park Seul Gi: Who will he choose?

On Screen: Why Do I Choose Between A Male and A Female?

Lee Jong Suk: Why do I choose between a male and a female?

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Park Seul Gi: That is true. True.

Park Shin Hye; Then, for a male friend, why don’t you choose Kim Woo Bin and for a girlfriend you choose me?

Lee Jong Suk: Yeah! That’s right!

On Screen: Correct!

Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115459

• irene_xxvi
Jambagee 2013 Interview – MBC Section TV English Translations Part 2

Park Seul Gi: I prepared a game that is really really fun!!!

Park Shin Hye: A game?

On Screen: BINGO – A Game Just For These Two

Park Seul Gi: Yes. It is a Section Bingo Game.

On Screen: Section Bingo

SEC – TION – TV

PARK – SHIN – HYE

LEE – JONG – SUK

Park Seul Gi: A person will choose the word they want and will be asked some questions. One must succeed in making a line to win this game.

On Screen: Section Bingo

SELCA – FASHION – PRESENT

PAST – SKIN – SINGER

AEGYO – PERSONALITY – NETWORKING

Park Seul Gi: Who will be the winner of this game? Prepare yourselves! I will start the game off. This question will be about ‘NETWORKING’.

On Screen: Scene From SBS (I Hear Your Voice) – The Romance Between Lee Bo Young In The Drama

Park Seul Gi: Recently, Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young showed a sweet romance in a drama.

On Screen: How Is The Relationship Between Lee Bo Young In Real Life?

Park Seul Gi: Just by watching this scene, your heart flutters. OMG!!! SO SWEET!!!! IT IS LIKE CANDY!!!

Background: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: Nowadays, Bo Young Noona Says That She Is Taking Care Of A Kid.

Lee Jong Suk: Nowadays, Bo Young Noona says that she is taking care of a kid.

Park Shin Hye and Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: Lee Bo Young Who Prepares A Lunch For Him

Lee Jong Suk: Every morning, she prepares a lunch for me.

Park Shin Hye and Park Seul Gi: OMG! WOAH! OMO!

On Screen: SURPRISE

Park Seul GI: Then, how is the lunch menu?

On Screen: Lunch Menu – Kimbap – Fried Rice – Japanese Cuisine

Lee Jong Suk: It’s different everyday. There is also kimbap. Fried rice. There is also Japanese cuisine.

Park Seul Gi: Does she prepare them herself?

On Screen: I Don’t Think She Does.

Lee Jong Suk: I don’t think she does.

Park Shin Hye, Park Seul Gi, and Background: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: Who Took Care Of Lee Jong Suk?

Lee Jong Suk: However, she prepares them for me every morning. She always asks me, “Who took care of Lee Jong Suk?”

Park Seul Gi and Park Shin Hye: A question to make sure.

On Screen: Then, How About Lee Jong Suk?

Park Shin Hye: Then, what do you do for her Lee Jong Suk?

On Screen: Nowadays, I Give Her A Foot Massage.

Lee Jong Suk: Nowadays, I give her a foot massage. Many times.

On Screen: Selfishness- I Have Bare Feet?

Park Seul Gi: Then, I have bare feet right now so…

On Screen: BEWILDERMENT

Background: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Park Seul Gi: Then, for this question, i will give Lee Jong Suk one point.

Park Shin Hye; Yes.

On Screen: Next Question Will Be Lee Jong Suk’s Choice

Park Seul Gi: Then, for the next question, Lee Jong Suk can choose.

Lee Jong Suk: SHIN!

Park Seul Gi: SHIN! Oh! SKIN!

On Screen: Owners Of Honey-Like Skin

Park Seul Gi: Both of your skins are so pretty. Seriously, Shin Hye’s skin is amazing. I have no words for how lovely her skin is.

On Screen: How Do These Two Take Care Of Their Skin?

Park Seul Gi: Perhaps, do any of you have any secrets to make your skin so great?

On Screen: I Use Cleansing Products That Have Less Surfactants.

Park Shin Hye: I use cleansing products that have less surfactants.

On Screen: WHAT ARE SURFACTANTS?!!

Park Seul Gi: WHAT ARE SURFACTANTS?!

On Screen: Surfactants Is – A Substance Found In Soap Bleach

Park Shin Hye: It’s a substance found in soap bleach. It removes dead skin.

Park Seul Gi: Oh, so it is that kind of substance. OHHHHH!!!

Park Shin Hye; Cleansing products that have less surfactants.

Park Seul Gi: Woah!! We should just stick it on right now!

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On Screen: Then, How About Lee Jong Suk?

Park Seul Gi: How about you Lee Jong Suk?

On Screen: I Just Go To A Dermatologist.

Lee Jong Suk: I just go to a skin care clinic.

On Screen: Sudden Interest – Where Is That Place?

Park Shin Hye: Which one do you go to? Will you tell me about that place?

On Screen: Next Question Will Be Park Shin Hye’s Choice

Park Seul Gi: HAHAHAHA!! Then, how about Park Shin Hye chooses the next one.

Park Shin Hye: Then, I will go with PARK. PARK.

Lee Jong Suk: HAHAHAHA!

Park Seul Gi: The PAST.

On Screen: Park Shin Hye’s Innocent Childhood

In her younger days, Park Shin Hye showed such pure beauty.

On Screen: Lee Jong Sul’s Adorable Childhood

Lee Jong Suk even though he was a troublemaker and had a mischievous smile, he still received love from many people.

On Screen: Her Childhood Days That Show No Difference From Now

Park Seul Gi: OMO! This was Park Shin Hye in elementary school.

Park Shin Hye: Yes. This was when I was in elementary school.

On Screen: The Same Appearance Then And Now

Park Seul Gi: Lee Jong Suk. How are were you in this picture?

Lee Jong Suk: I don’t know.

Park Seul Gi: When your were about six-years old?

On Screen: He Smiles The Same Way.

Park Shin Hye: I think he smiles the same way.

Park Seul Gi: That’s right? Doesn’t it?

Park Seul Gi: Yes!! I agree.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 3 months ago #115512

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
he has fan meeting tmrw.

Screenshot2015-02-06at10.35.51AM.jpg

good Iuck DaI Po /Ha Myung.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115592

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Jong Suk pics during his fan meeting today in China.....

B9O0U3UIAAAvQLZ.jpg

B9OrV_TIAAAFT-d.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds