Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115647

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @kimi....i think they talked about Pinocchio during LJS FM :) ;) :P :unsure:

B9T72a-IcAAvdnX.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115711

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Shinhye's video message to jongsuk :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115714

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister Jenzyy,
I am so happy they show the kiss scene..
aaahhh..LJS must be so shy..
so sweet when he said he will drown to death when LBY and PSH falling in river..
what a guy!! so diplomatic the answer.
Wish have more pictures on his FM.
Also thank so much sister Irene for the nice posts.

33404_2015-02-09.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115720

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye’s Message To Lee Jong Suk In His Guangzhou FM

Hello. This is Park Shin Hye. While filming ‘Pinocchio’, due to Jongsukkie’s aegyo, we were able to happily finish filming. To be frank. I don’t lose in aegyo anywhere I go “hiccup”, but it is unfair that this time, I had to give up my position as the king of aegyo to Jong Sukkie. “clears throat” Lee Jong Suk-sshi. Are you watching this right now? I will ask you directly, Jong Suk-sshi. Where did you learn your aegyo? Did you learn it from school or at an academy? Please give an frank answer to us. Also, please give your killer aegyo to your fans out here. Piyung! Piyung!

cr: TheFoodMonster

Jambagee 2013 Interview – MBC Section TV English Translations Part 3

On Screen: Our puppy <3 – Received Love From Elders

Park Seul Gi: I think the elders must have thought you were so cute when you were young that they held you. How was it?

On Screen: How Was It?

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk at the same time: How was it?

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and Background: Hohohoho!

Background Music: I hear your voice…

On Screen: The Two Man And Woman Who Can Read Each Other’s Minds

Background Music: I hear your voice…

Background: HAHAHAHA!!

On Screen: My Mom Says That She Still Cannot Believe That I Would Have A Career As A Celebrity.

Lee Jong Suk: My mom says that she still cannot believe that I would have a career as a celebrity. Because I was really reserved. I was so shy that I couldn’t even raise my hand in elementary school.

On Screen: Reserved Child – Elementary School Student Who Was So Shy To Even Raise His Hand

Park Seul Gi: How was it for you, Park Shin Hye?

Park Shin Hye: Even now, my mom said that when I was young, I was really stubborn.

On Screen: Stubbornness – Childhood Filled With Stubbornness

Park Seul Gi; AH! REALLY?!

On Screen: When The Elders Told Me I Was Pretty, DON’T TOUCH ME!

Park Shin Hye: Yes. When someone said that I was pretty, I would say I would slap their hand away and say, “DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Park Seul Gi and Background: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: Personality Changed Through Growth

Park Shin Hye: By meeting my friends and following their dance moves, and through work, my personality changed.

Park Seul Gi: I see. Then, with my own wishes, I will give the point to you, Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye: Ahh… I ONLY NEED ONE MORE!!!

On Screen: JUST BEFORE MAKING A BINGO :D

Park Seul Gi: YOU ONLY NEED ONE MORE! SHOULD WE GO ON?! HYE!!

Park Shin Hye: HYE!

On Screen: SINGER

Park Seul Gi: SINGER!

On Screen: A Scene From SBS (‘You’re Beautiful’) – ‘You’re Beautiful’ – Park Shin Hye Who Portrayed The Role of Singer Go Mi Nam

Park Seul Gi: Park Shin Hye in the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ portrayed the role of Go Mi Nam who becomes a singer instead of her twin brother and received a lot of love from viewers.

On Screen: A Scene From SBS (‘Secret Garden’) – Lee Jong Suk Who Portrayed The Role Of Singer Sun

Park Seul Gi: Lee Jong Suk also portrayed a role of a genius singer in the drama ‘Secret Garden’ and received recognition for his singing skills from fans.

On Screen: Do You Have Singing Skills?

Park Seul Gi: Do have singing skills?

On Screen: NO!!

Lee Jong Suk: NO!!

Park Shin Hye: No.

Park Seul Gi and Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: I Cannot Sing So I Acted Like I Was Actually Singing!!

Park Shin Hye: I cannot sing so I acted like I was actually singing. HAHAHA!!

Park Seul Gi and Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: Lee Jong Suk Cannot Sing?

Park Seul Gi: I heard that you cannot sing.

Park Shin Hye: REALLY?!

Park Seul Gi: Yes.

On Screen: Even When I Was Filming ‘Secret Garden’, I Couldn’t Sing No Matter How Many Times I Tried, So I Had To Use A Stand-in.

Lee Jong Suk: Yes. I cannot sing, so even when I was filming ‘Secret Garden’, I couldn’t sing no matter how many times I tried, so I had to use a stand-in.

On Screen: Lip-Syncing Was Difficult

Lee Jong Suk: Also, I need to match with the stand-in’s singing, so it was hard for me to even lip-sync.

On Sceen: [Again] If You Are Given A Role As A Singer?

Park Seul Gi: Then, what if there is another project with a role of a singer, but the project scenario is really good, then will you choose to do that role?

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk: Hahaha….

On Screen: OK – IF ONLY THE SCRIPTWRITER AND DIRECTOR ARE OKAY WITH IT!

Lee Jong Suk: IF ONLY THE SCRIPTWRITER AND DIRECTOR ARE OKAY WITH IT!

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: IF ONLY THEY CAN DEAL WITH MY SINGING!

On Screen: A Lot Of Young Friends Who Are Performing Nowadays

Park Shin Hye: Also, now days, there a lot of young friends who are performing so…

Park Seul Gi: Yes. Yes. Yes.

On Screen: 10 Years Since Debut – I Am Worried That I Will Lose The Competition.

Park Shin Hye: So I am worried that I will lose the competition.

Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Screen: I Agree. I Am Also Worried Since A Lot Of Younger People Are Performing.

Park Seul Gi: I agree. I am also worried since a lot of younger people are performing.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and Background: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On Screen: A World That Is Hard To Sing In :D

Park Seul Gi: Also, this time the point goes to Park Shin Hye right? Her answer was good right?

Lee Jong Suk: Yes.

On Screen: PARK SHIN HYE – COMPLETE BINGO!!

Park Seul Gi: THEN, PARK SHIN HYE HAS GOTTEN A BINGO!!!

Park Shin Hye: WAH!!

Park Seul Gi and Lee Jong Suk: WHOOP!!! YAY!!!

On Screen: SECTION TV

Park Shin Hye: I want to see Section TV friends again. I will be showing you more great projects from now on, so please have a lot of expectations.

Lee Jong Suk: Good Bye.

Park Seul Gi: YES!! THANK YOU!!! WHOOP!!!

On Screen: WE WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT PROJECTS – SECTION TV

Park Seul Gi: We hope to see the brightly shining couple again!

cr: TheFoodMonster
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by irene_xxvi.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115724

• irene_xxvi
Translation for the first half + intermission + a bit of the second half of Lee Jong Suk's Fan Meeting in GuangZhou

Host: So that is called the romantic stare. I just want to ask Jong Suk when you're acting in a romantic scene, do you feel uncomfortable with so many cameras and people around you?

LJS: *Says a whole bunch of stuff

Host: Ahh, oh. Translator what did he say?

Translator: So when I'm acting, I only think about what the script says and how I should act portray those emotions. So I really don't think about anything else.

Host: So when it comes to the time, the emotions will just start to surface. We've promised to give a lot of surprises to everyone and of course to Jong Suk also. Next, we have a friend who recorded a video. He also said a lot of stuff that Lee Jong Suk must listen to. Guess who that person is.

Fans: KIM WOO BIN

Host: Who?

Fans: KIM WOO BIN

Translator: I don’t know

Kim Young Kwang: Hello everyone! I am Kim young Kwang who acted as Beom Jo in Pinocchio. I’m very happy to see everyone. Being envious of other people is not really my style. When we were filming Pinocchio, I would always be jealous of Lee Jong Suk. The reason is he had a lot of romantic scenes with In Ha, the girl whom I liked in the drama. I was very envious and jealous. Ki Ha Myung!! Lee Jong Suk!! Please tell the truth! Out of so many romantic and kiss scenes in Pinocchio, which one moved you the most? And you must explain why!

Host: OK, so please answer!

Translator: Do you guys think Young Kwang is handsome?

Fans: Yes!!

Host: Young Kwang would cry if he hears this!

*LJS scratches his ankle

Fans: OOOHHHHHHHH

Host: Ayy you guys! Why would you guys even oooohh for something so small?! Girls, be a little more dignified will ya?

Fans: NOOO!!

LJS: Says a whole ton of Korean the laughs *haha

Translator: When we were filming, the first (kiss) scene was the toast kiss. Because back then Shin Hye and I were not very close so it was quite awkward. When we were filming that scene we were both very shy so I remembered it very well/it was very memorable to me.

Host: So it’s that toast kiss. Every time that kiss is brought up, it would be a hot topic. I don’t know if I should try this at home also. So when Kim Young Kwang asked this question, I remember that there’s an 8th episode rule right? Where by the 8th episode, the male and female lead MUST share kiss. When you girls saw that part were you guys also tempted?

Fans: YES!!!

Host: We often see a lot of romantic scenes between the leads in Pinocchio so tonight we’re gonna ask LJS to share (his experience) with us and also answer some of the questions that even I am also very curious about. I’m sure many people smashed their iPad and computer monitors when they saw that romantic kiss right?

Fans: *laugh

Host: Alright, next we have yet another person who recorded a video. This video is very amazing and interesting. Plus she is also very pretty. So, Jong Suk, guess who she is. (me: He only thinks of PSH when the host mentions pretty?? Hmmmmm )

LJS: Park Shin Hye?

Fans: Shin Hye!

Host: Shin Hye! Alright, let’s see if it is Park Shin Hye. Let’s see!

Lee Yoo Bi: *sings Hello everyone. I am Lee Yoo Bi who acted as Yoon Yoo Rae in Pinocchio.

Hello everyone. I am Lee Yoo Bi who acted as Yoon Yoo Rae in Pinocchio. Even though in Pinocchio he was able to share a sweet romancewith Choi In Ha (it’s quite blurry, I think that’s what she was saying). But right now, I want to ask Lee Jong Suk a question: are you like Ki Ha Myung in the drama who would crush on a girl for a long time? Or are you the type to just confess and wait for an answer? Please answer this (question)! YGN reporter, Yoon Yoo Rae

Host: Aish their questions… Are you sure they’re all your friends? They ask all the questions that even I’m hesitant to ask.

Translator: I think I would be the type to directly confess …

Host: So you think you would be the type where when you meet a girl you like, you would directly say to her, “I love you. I like you. I want to be with you.”

Translator: Yeah I think so.

Host: But for the entire day that we’ve interacted and including the last year and the year before that, I realize he’s a very shy guy who doesn’t like to talk much. SO do you consider yourself a romantic guy?

LJS: No.

Fans: laugh…

Translator double checks with LJS

Host: Hey translator! You forgot to do your job! Help us translate! They understand him but I don’t understand!

Translator: He said that no (he's not a romantic guy). When he's in a relationship he's the type who would put forth all of his effort so he doesn't think he's romantic. He also said that in his life he doesn't have a lot of desires.

Host: Huh?

Fans: Desires!

Host: Oh alright, let's go to the next question. I didn't understand! Huh (leans toward translator)

Translator: He said something in Korean that could mean either attractions/seduction or desires. So I asked him “Attractions/seduction? There aren't much attractions/seductions in life?” He answered “No, I meant desires.”

Host: Ohh!! The word desires can really make our brain start turning!

Host: Since we’re already on the topic of whether he is a romantic person or a direct guy, I’m sure you girls really want to know –

LJS: *waves

Fans: AHHHHHH

Host: Let’s ask LJS his ideal type for his other half, ok? Alright girls, start to tally off yourselves! Do you like innocent girls or feminine girls? Or girls who are feminine but are also cute and smart? Ahh he’s look at me so intently it’s making me shy

LJS: *looks away and laughs awkwardly

Translator: I like smart girls who can lead me.

Host: Oh.. but how could you tell by looking at someone if she’s smart or not.

Translator: It’s hard to tell if a person is smart or not but when you start talking to them and as you talk, you’re like, eh, its easy to talk to that person and eventually you’ll realize that person is very smart. Just like that.

Host: Ohhh so are you guys smart?

Fans: YES!!!

Host: can I get a holler from the smart people in the house?

Fans: AHHHHHH

Host: Alright, we just went over Jong Suk’s ideal type. You guys just act accordingly (what he means is that if you think you fit the type, then just act accordingly lol). Next, let’s watch another VCR.

*Shows Ki brothers conformation scene

Host: Woahhh. I watched this on the airplane. I was crying as I was watching this scene. The airplane steward kept on pouring me tea but I told her, stop, stop. So when we saw this scene I was curious as how he felt inside and the emotions he felt towards his brother. How did the tears started to well up so quickly?

Translator: I feel like I’ve become very sensitive lately. In reality, I cry easily.

Translator: Actually when we were acting, the script didn’t ask for any crying. But as I kept on acting, the tears just naturally started falling.

Host: Wow! So who cried the whole time while watching this scene? Please raise your hand.

Fans: *raise hands

Host: Wahhhh. I’m sure this is where the drama was really attractive. This drama allowed us to see a different side to Lee Jong Suk and Dal Po Samchoon. If we pay attention, we can see that every time Lee Jong Suk cries, his tears would always stream down from his right eye first and then his tears will move to the left side. What I want to know is if you control your tears or do they just naturally fall?

LJS: *laugh awkwardly

Translator: This isn’t something I can control. I do realize that every time I cry, my right eye would tear first. I find that interesting too. It has always been like that.

Host: Pinocchio has been over for a while now. I’m sure everyone would like to know more about the things that happened behind the scenes and the stories behind this drama. Alright next, we also have another video.

*Plays scene of Ha Myung’s first time reporting

He talked about how he went to shadow some professional reporters to learn how to report. The host asked for him to do a live report as Ki Ha Myung. LJS looked very embarrassed and the host said fighting! And LJS did a really cute expression and the host said ahh don’t act all aegyo to me. Then some fans something in Korean and LJS seemed shocked and asked why he would hear Korean in China. Host replied that our girls are very international. The host tried to spare him but the fans continued to request it. LJS acted very cute while looking shy so the crowd kinda went crazy. Then the host just passed to the next video

Nosy Jang: Really? I don’t think so. Hello everyone. I am Min Sung Wook who acted as Jang Hyun Kyu in Pinocchio. I have a question. In the drama, Lee Jong Suk’s chopping moves(?) allowed him to quickly take down the intruder and take control over the scene. If this were to happen in real life, I wonder how would Lee Jong Suk handle the situation? Will you quickly solve the issue like in the drama –

LJS: *imitates Nosy Jang’s chopping gestures

Nosy Jang: Or will you be like me who went to call for help? I’m very curious to what you will answer. Don’t think of any other situation and don’t exaggerate just for your fans.

LJS and fans: *laugh

Nosy Jang: Please answer honestly. If it’s the first option, please show your fans that reaction. Lastly, Jong Suk, it was a pleasure to work with you in this drama. Thank you for being so chill, natural and not artificial (similar to acting extra or acting out of your own personality). Thank you (in Russian). Thank you (in Russian) Lee Jong Suk!

Everyone: *laughs

Host: Thank you

Translator: Very touching. Very touching.

Host: So the question in the beginning. If there are terrorists who invaded like in the drama, will you fight them yourself or will you call for help in real life?

Translator: Of course call for help.

Host: This is really a very honest answer.

Fans; *laugh

Translator: First, I will have to assess how many people there are, what they plan to do, and how to ask for help. If the situation is very sudden then I’ll act on it.

Host: Apparently someone who is under so much pressure can actually think about so many questions.

Everyone: *laugh

Host: It seems like you knew how to fight. Have you learned Taekwondo when you were younger?

LJS: Neh

Host: Chinja?

LJS: Aw, chinja.

Host: How long were you learning it?

Translator: I started when I was seven and took lessons until I was in middle school.

Host: The script originally asks for me to try some moves. But I guess we can skip that and not try them. (I think he’s trying to say that LJS must be very good so he’s afraid to challenge him)

Fans: uproar

Host: So are you willing to show us some moves?

Translator: I really want to show you guys but in that scene that you guys earlier, I already felt that my legs have already stiffen. I’m not as flexible as I was before.

Host: How about some moves with your arms? I understand about the worry with your pants ripping. But what about some hand moves? If you can hit me once, I would still be happy.

Translator: I really don’t want to…can I ask you not to…

Host: Yeah, yeah! Does everyone want to see it?

Fans: *uproar

Host: Everyone said they don’t want to.

Translator: You guys do want to see it, right?

Fans: YESSSS

LJS: Starts acting embarrassed again

Translator: So what do I need to do?

Host: Whatever you want. Just fight however you want to fight. Come on. But don’t stand up, I’m afraid you can’t hit (me).

Host: What do you want me to do?

LJS: Ummmm…Hmmm….

Host: Ok Ok

Translator: He said he doesn’t want to hit you. Pass!

Host:Ahhh so kind of you. Kahmsahamida!!! Ok now we have one more video, let’s watch!

Video of drunk Ha Myung stars playing

Host: This part was also very emotional, right? Dal Po really wanted to go home but couldn’t so he only used the excuse of being drunk in order to go home. But when he did the Piu Piu, he smiled. This scene really touched us. Can you share with us some tidbits while you were filming that scene?

Translator: I’m usually not good at drinking. So for a person who doesn’t really drink to act a drunk scene may come off as very fake. Park Shin Hye and I would always play and joke around using Piyung Piyung so I used that for the scene to enhance the mood.

Host: But the producer just told me that Park Shin Hye invented the Piu Piu so she would just Piu Piu away during commercials. But Lee Jong Suk also claimed to have invented it so I just want to clarify who created the Piu Piu Piu gesture?

Translator: Officially, Park Shin Hye did invent it but hers is Piu Piu and I changed it to Piyung Piyung.

Translator: They’re both totally different!

Host: Ahhhh, what a good change (sarcastically)!

LJS: *laughs

Host: So can I request that you do a Piyung Piyung?

LJS: *Piyung Piyung

Fan: *uproar

LJS: *Piyung Piyung again towards the other side

Host: Also over here! Alright guys when he Piyung Piyung you guys also have to Piyung Piyung back!! Come on!

LJS: *Piyung

Host: You guys… our beloved Jong Suk is blushing. (Actually he calls him by his Chinese nickname: ErSuo ~ Two Suk à In Chinese two is used to describe someone who is very silly but in a good/cute way)

Translator: It’s fine.

Host: So regarding who Piyung Piyung or Piu Piu belongs to, let’s listen to what this person has to say.

Park Shin Hye: Hello everyone. I am Park Shin Hye who acted as Choi In Ha, a reporter who can only speak the truth, in Pinocchio. Filming proceeded very quickly and was very fun because of Lee Jong Suk’s aegyo. Honestly, when it comes to aegyo, I usually don’t lose to anybody. *Hiccups* But sadly, when we’re at the Pinocchio film site, Lee Jong Suk took over my King of Aegyo’s reputation. Lee Jong Suk, are you watching? I’m gonna ask you straightforwardly! Lee Jong Suk!! Where did you learn your aegyo? Did you learn it from books? Or did you attend an Aegyo school? Please answer honestly. Also, please showcase your aegyo to your fans! Piu Piu!

Host: OK!

LJS: *literally starts to act all aegyo (LOL)

Host: Park Shin Hye is really a good person!

Translator: I’m gonna go crazy!!

Host: If you want to go crazy, that’s ok. No problem. We’d love a crazy you too.

Host: You can’t act like you didn’t understand it now. You have to answer her question. Let me repeat it for you: What’s the origin of your aegyo? Where did you learn your aegyo?

LJS: Ahhhh kiseyo (lol, no idea how to spell it)

Host: You all understand right?

Fans: YES!

One fan: Ahnio!

Translator: Where did my aegyo come from? I just do it.

Host: Since you don’t know where it come from (then fine). Park Shin Hye already said it. And since she’s a good friend, I feel like we should really try to fulfill a good friend’s wish. She said to demonstrate your killer aegyo move.

LJS: *shy again

Host: What is your killer aegyo move?

Fans: Piyung Piyung

Host: Kiyomi?

Fans: Piyung Piyung!!

Host: So Jong Suk. Park Shin Hye said this, not me. How can Park Shin Hye be like that?? How can she request so many fan service for us?

LJS: *getting fidgety and stretches his back

Host: So is this your back hurting or are you doing your aegyo move?

Translator: I’m about to go crazy, about to go crazy.

Host: Scrartching your leg?

Translator: I’m really embarrassed now so I don’t know what to do.

LJS: Biyung Biyung?

Fans: Biyung Biyung!

LJS: *starts acting restlessly …in a (very) cute way

Host: So is this an example of your aegyo?

LJS: *Biyung Biyung

(Even Ms. Translator can’t take the aegyo)

Fans: *go crazy

Host: *laughs Right now, Lee Jong Suk’s probably thinking ottoke! Alright, let’s not force Lee Jong Suk. Don’t hate me! Remember, Park Shin Hye suggested that you show your aegyo moves, not me.

LJS: Nehhh

Host: Right? Nehhhh, alright! Since you didn’t show us your killer aegyo move, then let’s talk about Park Shin Hye. What kind of girl is Park Shin Hye like to you?

Translator: First, I think Park Shin Hye is a very smart person. She has more experience and her acting is better than mine so I would get a lot of pointers from her on the set, which helped me a lot.

Host: So he said Park Shin Hye is a very smart girl. VERY smart. So I’m gonna ask a question to end the first half of our conversation/interview. If Park Shin Hye and Lee Bo Young fall into the river, who will you save?

(me: OK.... how many times have he been asked about his ideal type and what he thinks of PSH? HOW COME NOBODY CAUGHT ON TO ACTUALLY ASK HIM IF PSH IS HIS IDEAL TYPE?! I'm just gonna have to catch a plane to Asia and like become a reporter/host or something!!! ARGHHHHH End of rant lol)

Host: *laughs I added this question myself! I wanted to ask if they fell into ZhuJiang but he doesn’t know where that is!

Translator: You asked such a hard question! I might as well drown!

Host: Thanks Lee Jong Suk and said he will change into a new outfit during the break.

Video: Preparing for the fan meeting:

LJS: Can I not sing a song?

Staff: No, you must sing one song

LJS: *pouts

LJS: Does my face look ok on the camera? Good!

Video: filming for the opening clip

Video: MD meeting

LJS: It’s better to change the font.

Video: Practicing singing

Staff: Where are you from? It feels like I’ve met you somewhere before?

LJS: From a very despicable place. It’s the recording studio. I practiced singing a lot of songs in the practicing room but there are a few that I really know how to sing. *Sigh I also wish that I can sing well.

LJS: *sings (and he really is singing off-key LOL

Video: Korean fan-meeting rehearsal

LJS: Not nervous?

Staff: Really?

LJS: I’m nervous to death! I hope it ends quickly. I’m really happy to be here today. It seems like it’s been awhile since I celebrated a birthday with anybody. I’m really happy. I hope everyone will also have fun. Fighting!!!

Video: Korean Fan-meeting

LJS: *sings horribly (LOL)

LJS: *blows out candles and dances

Host: Happy birthday!!

LJS: When I’m on a diet, sauces really taste good to me.

Host: I always believed you.

LJS: *cries (I believe its from when Kim Woo Bin decided to visit him during his fan meeting

Video: Preparing for the tour

LJS: I’m here to give my fans a present! Should I buy some cosmetics? O rwhat should I give? Hmm, let me think about it. It’s better to personally hand pick a present so I cam to buy the gift.

Caption: LJS finally was able to pick out some presents. Will show them later!

LJS: *shows gift bags* Done! Bye!!!

Host: OK! Next, let’s welcome our!!

Fans: Lee Jong Suk!!!

*Repeats three times

Host: Round applause for our Lee Jong Suk!

Fans: *cheer

Host: Where’s your clothes? *laughs

LJS: Says something in Korean and laughs awkwardly (LOL)

Translator: I was going to change, but there were none that looked more handsome than this. So I just came out like this.

Host: Alright, we’re commencing the second part of Lee Jong Suk’s fan meeting. Let’s now talk about his dramas and watch their 1 minute most memorable scenes. Now we’re gonna review his drama projects. Let’s watch the 1-minute most memorable clip for the fourth place!

Video: I Can Hear Your Voice’s first kiss with Lee Bo Young in the aquarium scene.

Fans: *go crazy!! (me: THAT BACK AS HE WALKS AWAY THOUGH!!!!)

Host: What a bossy kiss! Can you share with us what it was like to film such a romantic scene in an aquarium?

Translator: I really thought it was thanks to Bo Young noona for this drama. Thanks to Bo Young noona (she mumbled something) Regardless, I treat her like my sister and I still feel the same now.

Host: So what was the most memorable thing between your partnership with Lee Bo Young noona?

Host: What?

Translator: Bok bok?? (I think they were saying kiss in Korean)

Translator: There were a lot of things that were memorable acting with Bo Young noona. But a lot of the actors and this production are really special to me because the fate from this drama was also extended to Pinocchio.

Host: Same writer. Same producer. In the drama, you were younger than Bo Young noona by 9 years old. In real life, what’s the biggest age gap that you can accept?

Fans: *said something

Host: Who said 10 years?

Translator: I think 10 years is acceptable because it’s love. Does age really matter that much?

Host: Woahhhh! I orginally thought he would say nothing over 10 years older and all the mommas in the audience would ask for a refund for their tickets. He said age isn’t a problem. Wahhh, you girls’ brains will definitely start turning up again tonight. Next, let’s see the third most memorable scene.

Video: Dr. Stranger’s scene

END

cr: aznfantizie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Xiaohye27

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115767

• irene_xxvi
ParkShinHye message to LeeJongSuk's Fans Meeting ENG ARA SUB

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #115861

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Awww..so cute
piyung..piyung

Screenshot2015-02-11at02.27.58AM.jpg

best coupIe ever in kd-drama.
9wGD6_2015-02-10-6.gif
Love is You.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #116553

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Cute animation of the coupIe...

10418163_1585490171687927_5433858448913420905_n.jpg

S6tFj_2015-02-17-2.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #116562

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
Can anyone post the second half translation of lee jong suk fm in guangzouh..

Plsss......
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Xiaohye27.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 2 months ago #116714

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
how to get more of his pics in Ghuangzho???

2087652398_2506c156_3745434718_58d0190c_IMG_9993.jpg

miss the coupIe...
miss-bone-16_2015-02-19.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 1.420 seconds