Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81049

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
IU Wanted One of Jung YongHwa's Songs For Herself

Bh16r5pCEAAaihO.png

IU has recently revealed a hidden story behind one of Jung Yong Hwa‘s songs in CNBLUE‘s newest album.

During CNBLUE’s comeback show “Can’t Stop” that aired on March 2, IU mentioned that she wanted Jung Yong Hwa’s “Like A Child.”

iu-cnblue-0303141.jpg

With a smile, she remarked, “After listening to just the guide version, I asked for the song. But he wouldn’t give it to me and put it in his own album instead. It’s sad. I wanted to sing that song.”

Jung Yong Hwa responded to IU’s comment and said, “IU and I listen to each others’ music a lot so I let her listen to that song.” He said that he decided to put “Like A Child” into the album after seeing IU react positively to it.

Jung Yong Hwa also shared the special story behind how he came to write that song. “CNBLUE built a school in Burkina Faso and we saw pictures of the children there, smiling. I thought, if people go back to being like a child, they will be happy like they’re in heaven.”

iu-cnblue-030314-1.jpg

source: Soompi

+ IU ssi...I like you, your personality and your voice... BUT... sorry dear, YongHwa don't give his lovely songs to you ,they're only for CNBlue and our beautiful princess :wahaha
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81146

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125

Promo MBCmusic SHOW! CHAMPION - CNBLUE (Mary*) Cred: showchampion[/color] [sub][/sub] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4uJj1X7-g [attachment=43811]1505420_726932850672730_1326584488_n.jpg[/attachment][Video] Promo MBCmusic SHOW! CHAMPION - CNBLUE (Mary*)
Cred: showchampion

1505420_726932850672730_1326584488_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81232

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
2NE1, Girls' Generation, CNBLUE: Whose New Single Is Best?
ARTICLESNEWSK-TOWN
By Billboard Staff | March 04, 2014 8:53 PM ES

image_2014-03-05-22.jpg

Vote now!

As three of K-pop's biggest acts 2NE1, CNBLUE and Girls' Generation have reached audiences worldwide and managed to rack up a slew of international accolades, many in just the last 12 months.

Each group has held concerts past on their home continent, with CNBLUE most recently bringing its Korean rock to New York City's Best Buy Theatre in January. All boast appearances on multiple Billboard charts, as 2NE1 and Girls' Generation may possibly break Billboard 200 K-pop chart records this week. Plus, 2NE1 brought its hip-hop-meets-EDM sound to will.i.am's "#willpower" album; CNBLUE continues to garner comparisons to Maroon 5 and Jason Mraz, and Girls' Generation's sugary-sweet "I Got a Boy" video won the very-first video of the year award at the YouTube Music Awards over Justin Bieber, One Direction and Miley Cyrus.

The top-tier acts all dropped new singles within days of each other -- but which is the standout K-pop release? Vote now in the poll below to show us why "Come Back Home," "Can't Stop" or "Mr.Mr." is the hottest release of the moment:

2NE1, "Come Back Home" 26.73%

Girls' Generation, "Mr.Mr." 60.12%

CNBLUE, "Can't Stop" 13.15%.

www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-tow...e-new-single-is-best

You can vote for CNBLUE in the Billboard article link above........the status is as above at the moment.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81234

• Maris
YONGHWA SINGING BRUNO MARS JUST THE WAY YOU ARE IN RADIO STAR

Credit to the uploader
Via kimsoyeon18 at soompi....thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81247

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u sis @Maris, will check later the Bruno Mars take by Yonghwa... I luv Bruno Mars :blush:

oh I found while net surfing....
Yonghwa reveals to have been asked for his contact by an A-Class girlgroup member

In the broadcast of MBC's "Radio Star" on March 5th, CNBLUE members including Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jonghyun, Kang Minhyuk :ding: , Lee Jungshin appear as guests.

During the show, Yonghwa was asked by Kyuhyun,"Have you ever received a confession from an A-Class girl group member?", to this he replied,"It's true that I was once asked for my contact".

Kim Gura then made his comment,"He used to have friends only related to music, he has changed a lot now" which made the whole studio laugh.

In addition, Yonghwa also clarified tho rumours between him and Girls' Generation's Seohyun who used to be his virtual wife on "We Got Married" as "they live in a same villa and ride a same van together", also his relationship rumour with Park Shin Hye, who starred with him in "You're Beautiful" and "Heartstring".

This episode will be broadcast today at 11:15pm.

LINK HERE
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81258

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from naver

LINK HERE
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81267

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@Maris: thank you for sharing. This is short, sweet and meaningful.
CN Blue is my favourite band and of course YH is the star.
Watching him sing this gives me a strange feeling.
He really has some strong feelings for our girl beyond friendship.
Whereas SH is really fond of him and keeps no secret about it.
Her head is straight on her shoulders and maybe not ready for serious relationships. She's honest with herself and others.
I could be wrong, she maybe in a relationship.
No matter what, i like YH and watch all CN Blue concerts.
I love the way the boys enjoy singing Heartstrings. It is such a hit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81269

Guys what if one day there's news saying Shin Hye is dating with other CNBlue's member instead of Yong Hwa?hehe..no,don't worry I'm joking.. :P anyway thanks sis nu2me for the translation. I'm glad their comeback received good respond from all around the world and it's not weird because the song was really good,addicting,catchy and meaningful..no wonder Shin Hye was surprised when she heard it.Listen to it and...ENJOY!
Untitled.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Karenchrstmrks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81271

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
link from youtube.
It's very funny. I'm not YongShin ship., but I like strong friendship btw Shinny & CN Blue :)
Credit from MBCEnt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #81273

• Maris
Jung Yong Hwa Rejected Kim Woo Bin’s “The Heirs” Role Because…?

image_2014-03-05-23.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa went into the details on why he rejected the role of Choi Young Do on the hit SBS drama, “The Heirs.”

On March 5, the CNBLUE members were guests on “Radio Star” and during the broadcast, Jung Yong Hwa explained why he chose “Marry Him If You Dare” instead of “The Heirs.”

When asked, “Why did you reject Kim Woo Bin‘s role on ‘The Heirs?’ Jung Yong Hwa answered, “Anyone would say it was an attractive role but I wanted to try something other than a student role.”

He continued, “Also, because Park Shin Hye was the female lead, I thought it would be bad for us if we kept doing dramas together.”

Jung Yong Hwa acted with Park Shin Hye in the past for “Heartstrings” and “You’re Beautiful.”

After hearing this, MC Kim Gu Ra commented, “Then you should've said that, " I'm gonna do this drama so get off the cast’ to Park Shin Hye,” which made everyone laugh.

Soompiers, do you think Jung Yong Hwa would’ve made a good Choi Young Do?
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 2.359 seconds