Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ)

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 3 months ago #77622

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
That's one of the most unsuited heading to an article. Just a way to attract readers to the article because jealousy is one one word that can never be used in conjunction with anything that Park Shin Hye does. She has not a single jealous bone inside her. I do wish reporters show discretion in how they frame their headings instead of ascribing negative connotation to a perfectly commendable act on Shinhye's remark encouraging people to watch the program.

Each time I come across the heading it rubs me in the wrong way. Finally, I thought to address it here. I feel better now. :) Actually, Shinhye does not need the publicity to appear in the program WGM (was never a fan).........I am glad that she never appeared in it. She has enough noteworthy projects to keep her busy.

Park Shin Hye has always helped her friends in promoting their projects with open heart wherever possible. She has promoted Park Se Young a lot in the past few years sharing limelight with her when she could very easily done it alone......in some modelling projects, camping reality program etc. She also publicized her favorite bands Ftisland, CNBlue and LSG's single 'return' last year. She is a very generous open hearted person........most loveable trait in her.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, nistymaj

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 3 months ago #77623

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Agreed sis Maris. Feel free to vent if you need to here.

But that's why Shin Hye has tons of celebrity friends! She is not jealous of others and truly wishes the best with others. She always tries her best to help others out. Just like her letter to Hyung Shik. I think she is once again trying to promote him using her name, but I am glad that they have a good relationship despite his short screen time.Just that others are so jealous of her, probably like SH said, she has worked with pretty much all the hottest stars in the current industry. My love for her stems from the fact that she is sooo HUMBLE no matter what. She never takes anything for granted, and is thankful with what she has no matter how small it is.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, bungii, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 3 months ago #77629

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I totally agree with you both sis Mandy and Maris..

she is ONE of the top actresses out there that is very humble and modest and will always treat her old and newfound friends like family. she doesn't show any jealousy of any kind but will always be one of the happiest person celebrating any of her friends success.

she is a truly one Remarkable lady at such a young age and hope that a lot of her younger fans will look up to her and mirror her great humble attitude....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, nistymaj

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 3 months ago #77639

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She tweet 5 hours ago..

신혜 ‏@ssinz 5h
우리오빠가 기타세션하고 편곡 맡은 곡이래요. 노래 좋으네요^_^ 얼~ 기타 좀 늘었는데~~~ pic.twitter.com/W28IhiZgX1

translations:My brother acted as arranger and music are other session of us. Good song ^ _ ^ I always eotneunde Earl ~ ~ ~ ~ pic.twitter.com/W28IhiZgX1 some other
85523081.jpg

Park Shin Hye Praises Her Brother’s Participation in B1A4’s New Song
With the new B1A4 album out, Park Shin Hye turned to her Twitter to compliment her older brother.
On January 13, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “It’s a song that my brother participated in with the guitar session and the song arrangement. The song is good ^_^ You improved your guitar-playing skills~~~”
Park Shin Hye’s older brother, Park Shin Won, worked with B1A4 for the song Oh My God in B1A4’s second album Who Am I, which was released on January 13.
Oh My God was composed by Park Kang Il with lyrics written by Park Kang Il and Baro.

20140113001073_0.jpg

Shin Hye's brother (picture taken few years ago).

23683552.jpg

Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, bungii, nistymaj

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 3 months ago #77660

PSH is well loved by her unnies... I've read a compliment in a minshin forum, wow! daebak, how could it be a mother like her who is busy at all times could spend time checking what's new about shinhye....so sweet, I hope PSH could read what are her fans written for her....

here is another proof of her charisma..

[Trendy Magazine] BoyBand Ten Top_ ChangJoo choose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type Girl

Q: Teen Top’s ideal type.
L.Joe: I like girls with a pretty no-make up face (natural beauty).
Changjo: Park Shinhye
Niel: Someone cute, who can look after me (caring)
Chunji: Our Angel
Ricky: Someone whom I can talk to, similar interests

:wahaha if I'll be a guy, i will say the same thing..hahaha.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by glennieluvshinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 months ago #78935

• Maris
image_2014-02-07.jpg

image_2014-02-07-2.jpg

박신혜 ‏@ssinz
설 연휴 가족들과 함께 보냈던 푸켓의 쓰리판와. 추운 오늘 문득 생각났다.. 아~~ 다시 가고싶다 따듯했던 푸켓~~ 편안하고 좋았던 쓰리판와~~ㅠㅠ

[Twitter] 7/2
@ssinz Spent Lunar New Year holiday at Sri Panwa, Phuket. The cold weather today made me thought of there (Korea).. Ah~~ Wish to go back to the warm Phuket~~ The comfortable and beautiful Sri Panwa~~ㅠㅠ

translation: PSH_SPORE
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Re: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 months ago #78987

• Maris
Shinhye With An Hotel Staff In Phuket, Thailand

image_2014-02-08-2.jpg

Credit: PSH_Singapore Twitter

My Note: A correction from Emerald Kikyou.......she is not a staff but the owner of the place where Shinhye was spending her holiday.....thanks for the info, Emerald
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, maeladie, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 months ago #79327

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
New tweet from Shin Hye....

박신혜 ‏@ssinz 2h
드디어 보러 온 백남영 교수님의 반호프.
기대기대. with.임세미짱❤️ yfrog.com/obnahpznj

Shin Hye is showing a Bahnhof (German) poster. She went a few years back to see another musical. Not sure if this is one.. b bck.

oh I found one trans from a soompi post by NileRose:

TRANS 13/2 @ssinz] Finally have Professor Park Nam-young's Bahnhof. Looking forward. with Im Se-mi RT @ssinz 드디어 보러 온 백남영 교수님의 반호프. 기대기대. with.임세미짱️

cr : Park Shin Hye_Singapore
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, Chars

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 months ago #79558

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
2/16/14

RT @ssinz: 다섯명 다 틀렸어요 ㅋㅋ 그래서 모두 프로필 사진을 꼬부기로 바꿨죠. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
단카방에 꼬부기 다섯마리 살고 있어요 ㅋㅋ 친구들이 메세지 올릴 때 마다 배꼽빠지게 웃겨요. 아 신나신나~~~ㅋㅋㅋ t.co/JwMEg8lhWq

1.jpg

RT @ssinz: (<꼬부기문제)틀리면 꼬부기사진을 프사로 3일간 유지해야합니다. '당신은 3000원을 들고 문구점에 가서 1800원짜리 샤프를 샀습니다.' 거스름돈은 얼마인가요?>
다들 양심에 맡기겠어요 ㅎㅎ t.co/DDFHdUyoB4

2.jpg

RT @ssinz: 정답은 200원!!! 3000원을 들고 간 거지 3000원을 낸건 아니니까요. ㅎㅎ
1800원이니까 2000원을 주고 200원을 받았겠죠?? 1200원이라고 쓰신 분들 다 봤어요 ㅋㅋ 프로필 사진 꼬북이로 양심있게 바꾸세요 ㅋㅋㅋ

RT @ssinz: 아... 꼬부기에 너무 신나서 글을 몇개를 올렸는지 모르겠네.. 팬미팅에 생일파티에 너무 행복한 주말을 보냈어요.내일부턴 또 열심히 일해야지 히히.. 밤이 늦었어요!! 다들 꿈나라에서 만나요~~!!

Translaton via @PSH_translate
"Gorapaduck Problem" become popular these days right? 'Ggobugi Problem" also appeared.. I shared it with ka*aotalk room O1A5 friends. All of five friends got wrong answers.lol So we all changed the profile pic to Ggobugi. Five living Ggobugies lol. So funny when my -friends send messages on the O1A5 talk room. Belly laughing..lol So~~ funny!! The "Ggobugi Problem" > You have to change profile pic to Ggobugi for 3 days. "You took money 3000₩ to stationery and you bought -1800₩ priced sharp pencil. How much is the change?" Got wrong answer? Then change your pic for 3 days. I leave it to your conscience.The answer is 200₩! You just took 3000₩ and wouldn't pay 3000₩ for the pencil.ㅎ You would pay 2000₩ and got 200₩ for the change. - I saw all of you who wrote 1200₩ for the answer lol. On your conscience, one who wrote 1200₩ change your profile pic to Ggobugi ㅋㅋㅋ I was so excited about the Ggobugi.. I don't even know how many tweets I wrote. I had a really blissful weekend thanks to fanmeeting and birthday party. I will go back to working hard from tomorrow hihi.. It's late at night!! See you in dreamland everyone~~!!

/not her tweet/
Plus Info. "Gorapaduck" is "Psyduck" and "Ggobugi" is "Squirtle" in TV Animation "Pocket Monster"

--hope i got al the tweets right... happy to know pretty Shinhye realy had a great time... :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 months ago #79559

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Twitter 2/17/14

@ssinz: 아침부터 프로필 사진 바꾸신 분들이 많이 보이네요. 아이 신나라>_< 푸흐흐흐
한주가 시작되는 월요일입니다.
이불속에서 나오기 싫겠지만 감사한 마음으로 힘내서 보람찬 하루를 보내자구요^^
즐거운 하루되세요~~^^

Translation via @PSH_Translate:
I can see many changed profile pic this morning. So excited>_< poohehe. It's weekend starting Monday.May be it's hard to leap out of bed. But let's cheer up with grateful mind and pass the day rewardingly ^^
Have a nice day~~^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Chars
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.953 seconds