Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130470

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
ROUGH TRANSLATION : San Gimignano alley way ... it seemed not come to you again .. ..- Yoon Jong Shin -
Note: Yoon Jong Shin is a Korean singer and songwriter

San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, north-central Italy. Known asthe Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses

*****Ok now i understand
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130473

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sis @Jenzzy, please check your pm. Thanks.
:heartsh:

Actually, I just have a feeling they went to Siena... since it is a trip worth making. There is the Il Campo, very popular because of the Palio in Siena event, a horse race run around the piazza twice every summer. Very competitive and big event for them.

San Gimignano is one of those tourist destinations located halfway between Florence and Siena.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130603

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-584.jpg

image-585.jpg

image-583.jpg

my Note

She seems to be enjoying the night .....relaxing outside enjoying the surroundings. I love how beautifully she captured the Church? Through the glass of wine.....
Will wait for the translation.....

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130605

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh so is PSH back in SKorea already? When? There were no photos of her arrival? I hope she does one more guesting in 3MAD before going on her schooling and hiatus from dramas. I feel she might make a big announcement soon. It is not like her to keep mumif the rumor is not true. What do you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130607

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I don't think this PSH it doesn't look like her. Does she slouch?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130609

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I don't think Shinhye is back in Seoul.....

I would like to make a guess at where that picture was taken..... In Venezia, Italy
at Santa Maria della Salute (a Roman Catholic Church) or also known as Salute. This is easily seen from the canal ride when coming to Piazza San Marco. The chairs and tables from the restaurants usually extends to the Piazza San Marco square.
:ding:

Anyone can still access to their IG account overseas.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130610

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis @Joshinax for the update. Weren't we told by her agency she would be gone all July? Ah but maybe she needs to prepare to go back to school. Yeah i thought she would be back sooner than August. But is it really confirmed? Is there any other way to confirm? I hope we hear from her in a couple of days... If the rumor was false she herself should personally make a statement to deny the rumor. If she doesn't make a personal denial then it must be true.and the reason her agency announced her taking time off from acting (and returning to school they said) was to simply douse the rumor hoping people will forget. Unfortunately unless PSH herself declares a denial there will always be that lingering question "Is she or is she not dating LJS?" And it's a question many want an answer directly from her' esp now that she is back. We'll let her take a rest and hope she can collect herself and her thoughts to decide what to do. If she still keeps mum about it maybe events will either confirm or deny the rumor. But like many of her admirers I am waiting for a straightforward statement from her. If the rumor is false it is NOT good for her to NOT persoally issue a categorical denial. If she doesn't do that it IS most likely TRUE. If she's found lying it might affect her present career. And maybe that is why her agency said she's going back to school and stop doing dramas and explore flower arrangement for business... If this were all true and not just a cover up or lame excuse then indeed she might be thinking of getting married if not getting engaged to LJS soon. I suppose if she and LJS are seriously dating, LJS wouldn't want her doing dramas etc where she'll be asked to do kissing scenes with her co-star. Welcome back home, PSH!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130617

• earone
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 132

"What matters most is not what is given but how to use it." From <Courage to be hated>

COURAGE TO BE HATED
About this book

Do not afraid of other's opinion
Be brave to ignore not to be special, to be free.
New way of thinking to be happy!!

Adler, a psychologist and philosopher, tells us not to be afraid of other's attention.
cr. cawa rain
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by earone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130621

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you @earone for sharing what the quote is about...."what matters most is not what is given but how to use it" wise saying.

Park Shin Hye took this trip as she had previously planned to take a much needed break from her continuously working till now. She had mention this wish to see Italy long before anything. :) crop up.

I personally feel that she does not owe us any more explanations.... her personal life is hers. Being friends with others and hanging out with them is her personal choice and we should not judge.
:-V

Let us keep peace in our hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, sk8t3r093

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130628

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Director Lee Won Suk commented in shin Hyes IG post....
How i wish i could understand Hangul.....
She had been around Italy.....happy for her!

2038797398_cbea4a33_Screenshot_2015-07-16-06-02-07.png

2038797398_2c7b0af5_CYMERA_20150716_061152.jpg

cr DC

*****Glad that you are enjoying your vacation Shin Hye.....
When in Rome....Do as the Romans do! :)
Its ancient beauty amazes me....
I wonder how they were able to build all those structures before
The dungeon of the Collosseo, St Peter's Basilica, Fountain de Trevi etc etc
And how captivating Rome is by night.....
I love that city!
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, meyergsi, seirazde, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds