Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15024

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Count me in!!! I'm drolllling over MY cutie SJK!! Hahaha
ok need to run too!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15028

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Joong Ki, you will be missed :kiss:

Hope to see you have more projects with our dear... You are so cute Oppa :lol:

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15049

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Waaah...thank you Eve,i've already watch ObGyn...just because Jung ki in it...he's adorable there isn't he...his face dont fit with sour and dark role..haha,but..as an actor he had to deal with that kind of role,i'm anticipating his mini serries..he's good in skateboard/skating if i'm not wrong reading somewhere..he's baby face but his gesture so manly...oh boy..i hope he have a better future ahead..love his smiling face...Soong Jung Ki...fighting!
Wonder how bout the JIFF result...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15138

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
KBS Entertainment Weekly Interview - 2010.05.01
Covering JIFF event.

player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTcxMTU1MDcy/v.swf

I've no idea what they're talking about! But they are sooooo cute towards the end!
OmO shall we have another shipper thread? :woohoo:

KBSint.JPG
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pj0t.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15155

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am soooo thrilled and tickled pink !!! love ur find pjot. Thank u so much, am indebted to u :lol:

love the interview part most. @ 0.19 both our lovely Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki did the rabbit wave (ok I still don't know that rite term to use). They r sooo sooo adorable together. :blush:

how I wish someone could translate the interview part.
btw, how do u screencap I need a how to lesson oh dear :ohmy: :lol:

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15156

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
pj0t wrote:
KBS Entertainment Weekly Interview - 2010.05.01
Covering JIFF event.

player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTcxMTU1MDcy/v.swf

I've no idea what they're talking about! But they are sooooo cute towards the end!
OmO shall we have another shipper thread? :woohoo:

I ll definitely JOIN !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15165

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Owh...they're so cute together..hahaha,thanks pj for the findings,look look...my heart torn to parts...love the guy both..but,love Shin hye the most...hiks..
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15243

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH

This article published on nate on 3rd May
Translation may not be accurate as it was based on my very basic and limited hangul understanding.
[Interview] JIFF ambassador Park Shin Hye - Song Joong Ki "Film Festival in Spring, Welcome to Jeonju"

[Max movie pole = Reporter Kim] The 11th Jeonju International Film Festival on April 29 last season gaemakhae audiences are met. If the festival this year than ever before if you felt young and vibrant spirit of Mercy, How about a thought I have to introduce two people better. Jeonju International Film Festival site to find Max movie plays as a goodwill ambassador and Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki came to see. Last May 1, the festival begin and two days later, I was early in the afternoon. The young actor and a Korean folk village in the morning around the poles of the wheel I was just coming to enjoy the atmosphere. Jeonju International Film Festival that's something of a 'face' qualified enough, can not be put together by Ambassador doubtful.

Film Festival has been seen at three today. In the meantime, do you do some promotional activities here?
JK: To attend the opening ceremony to greet yesterday morning handing out snacks to the audience, who had events. Half of the morning is over for the record I did not mind.
SH: Yes. Many people came to it, and did not break the share offering this long to do so with the spirit. But I enjoyed it.

How nice could not sleep, sleep a lot.
JK: I was sleepless. But I guess, it's just the way festival is. (Laughs)

What your comment for the previous opening and red carpet events?
SH: Here comes the kind of people I'm more than you think. A lot of reporters who're looking. I was surprised. (Laughter) I thought it was nervous, shaking a lot better than I thought they just told us.

Festival Ambassador to the side, two people were entrusted. Why?
SH: Age, because our age, all lead, I did not want to be focused on what .
JK: Did we come at this time to focus on the young actors look. So the young guys, we did not think of. Of course, honored, too.

JIFF, is this the first time you attend it?
SH: It is the first time. I wanted to attend every time however the schedule was tight. Pusan International Film Festival last year, when you were filming, I always think the timing's not match.
JK: Who doesn't want to attend film festivals, where do you think you want to learn? But every time before I was shooting drama and film.

You have a special relationship with the city of Jeonju here?
JK: My film debut <쌍화점> I was on pole here, the first shot. At Jeonju film studio. The studio is open and the first filmed the movie <쌍화점>
SH: My uncle, the painter, we've revealed you're a telephone pole. I've often used to come out to play pole.

Would find themselves with the thought that the ambassador was it?
JK: They did not tell the earlier it was with Shin Hye. Once I heard about that I was happy.But I do not know if people think there might ppeoljjumhal heard I was driving from the original Shin Hye have known. Shin Hye is more comfortable hearing about, the idea of fun can be heard.
SH: I'll become a male actor, Ambassador to those that look over 20 film festivals in the late 30s, who've said this a lot. However, I'm a little worried about the the young age. Why did not they learn the most you feel like it. (Laughter)
and as ambassador we did not know each other .
SH: SJK is really smooth and good, 'Power are main topics' image, many people You gave me call. But I think you have it set up in hardness. As we continue to feel like a very thorough are never challenged.
JK: The first impression of fans in Shin Hye the cold side when I saw a lot of thought. But seogeulseogeulhaeyo be. Spotter to make people reach out a friendly, younger even though a lot of advantages.

You have saw the movies aren't you?
SH: Yesterday, I <나는 고양이 스토커> I saw the movie. Independent movies: the film is somehow feel that it takes a lot of younghwarang different, reflecting a lot of directors think of themselves as I think. Sometimes a little strange, but 'You're like that might look visually' I heard the idea.
JK: I am opening film <키스할 것을> and saw it. JIFF motto 'communication' for such a thing you should be fine. <키스할 것을> watch the ending seems to think that I've heard expressed.

JIFF, what do you think of the audience?
JK: Last week I had to shoot in Gyeongsang-do. Is in the Gyeongsang I do not know but come on, do a relatively calm compared to Jeonlado. (Laughter.) The Gyeongsang-do people run rapidly, they hold horrible silence.
SH: During the red carpet event, the spectator people watch at the outside and is staring. To the thing where the reaction is too good. So I'm so grateful. It was good feeling warmth with the response.

What activity are you looking forward in the future for public relations?
SH: Hand printing, events, and the audience, we have several people who have time to introduce the movie. Before going into the theater showing a film of a director to introduce the movies.

From the schedules what do you think is the most interesting activity?
SH: Traditional Village yesterday I was wondering around the streets and do the movie. Lots of great film performances of the street 라고요. It was a movie tunes. And every so nicely all over the board I have. Space and leisure space in split view so well liked. Go find something more interesting I think.
JK: I can not schedule yet because I've walked the streets of the movie. A lot of the audience gathered in the streets of your movies I want to go faster.

Jeonju is famous for its food.. Did you eat something nice to come here a lot?
JK: Ate sprouts soup, just before the Korean traditional Korean-style house in the village and ate. It was delicious.

I wonder if the two of work activities. SJK <마음이2> Are you filming?
JK: Yes, I'm shooting last minute. China to take some amount of. I think towards the end on July 29. I'm very comfortable with family film, this impressive predecessor crazy If it was sad we missed an entertaining and enjoyable. <나홀로 집에> seems to be such a delightful film. He's breathing right while shooting so well it was awesome.

Shin Hye, recently you started shooting a movie?
SH: <시라노 에이전시> It's called work. Keuraengkeuin on April 21 last season and I'm shooting. It's a holiday movie will be released. Dealing with the psychology of men and women in a mixture of things that 'Oh, I'm going to have any enemies,' 'I could have hurt someone I'm trying to' make them think that's a romantic comedy film.

Film Festival will be held on the 7th. Please say something to the audience who will attend the festival
JK: We are directly involved, but a delicious prelude to a lot of really friendly and very good. Moreover, audience can pick a movie to their liking, and I can enjoy food Sights film festival, where the thought seems comfortable. Wish you've come to feast.

SH: The weather is so nice and the wind blowing like memories in mind that think we should have time to go. Watch your favorite movies, and now faces up to some other movies have never once thought a great opportunity to spend time together with families, couples, friends.

Max largest movie site www Movie Tickets . maxmovie.com

Source: news.nate.com/view/20100503n22194
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pj0t.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15280

• zaquisha16
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 13
wow they so cute together
but I prefered more to jang Geun Seok....hahaha!!

by the way thanks for sharing

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15334

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The links below are from fancam.
It was captured all throughout the handprint event at JIFF between Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki. :blush:

Nate video1

this part is when SJK touch PSH's hair, but why we wonder hmmm
Nate video2

Nate video3

if only we could understand what they were saying.. :ohmy:
they were all smiles
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.244 seconds