Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #24998

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
An article from Unionpress
Google translation:

Lovely Day, songchang, ohyeonseo voiced in 'special day dream debut busanseo!

[Union Press = younghwatim] Korea animators finished their enthusiasm and efforts of miracles animation "precious dream that one day" (director: anjaehun, Hye Jin / Voice Cast: Park Shin Hye, songchang's, ohyeonseo) This wide-angle part of the 2010 Pusan International Film Festival teaser poster was released before the screening.

Published "special day Dream" teaser poster for the green grass and blue sky in the background scenery and a town that is the sentiment. An adult audience reminds me of my childhood dream This used space and conveys aeteuthan memories and nostalgia. In autumn, while refreshing the appearance of the cloud attract dinosaurs.

The main character in the movie worries about the future before the advent of the dinosaurs, may serve as a compass, a teaser poster from the clouds shift in the intellectual atmosphere is saturated Fantasy. And the clouds looking down a dinosaur looked like a hotel where the hero and the withdrawal of one another.

Appearance of two characters in adolescence seolremeul containing the withdrawal and was not confident to say, "You just nodded his sunganbuteoya!" He gave himself the power to propel towards a dream and I confess that as a copy of the Ambassador I look forward to shaking. Every generation of first love, my heart flutter and dreams relate to drawings Korea are depicted as "special day Dream" from the young adult audience, the audience moved to the warm, friendly and serves up to all plans.

Fine Crafts animation "precious day Dream" came out, noticing the production of many anime fans have been waiting for its opening. Finally, at the 2010 Pusan International Film Festival prior to opening the "special day Dream" and was able to meet. That wide-angle animation showcase part because 3 was invited, along with animation.

"Special day Dream" to drawings of Korea as a youth to adults to complete both familiar characters and stories that relate to the Japanese, American animation, which could not be seen waving to the chest wall and impress the growth. Stations, especially the hero and "'ll pass; dating jojakdan>, "You're Beautiful> hathan in popularity as an actress Park Shin stations evacuated" Life is Beautiful> attention as an actor songchang Sumin station personnel and queen of the "Dawn> ohyeon the newly joining the vibrant voice to the character appearances do was to inspire the audience is expected to convey a deep impression.

2010 Pusan International Film Festival, winning wide-angle invited "special day Dream" 11 days from the Haeundae Megabox 19:30 GV seems to make their debut with the first screening, even after 14 days will be available by 4 pm.

credit: Unionpress

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25020

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u sis Betsy for the share.

I like Song Chang-ui (since Golden Bride and, his gutsy role as "gay" in drama - Life is Beautiful . wow korean is getting open to the "sensitive" topic !).

Him doing voice over with our sweet and talented Shin Hye. I am looking forward to more news about "Green Day"

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25081

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Green Days 1 - video

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEyOTcyOTQ0.html

Oct. 11: 19:30 and Oct 14: 16:00 at the 15th Pusan International Film Festival.
Green Days animated film

Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, anini

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25083

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25104

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
thanks too Eve... :)
i'm thrilled of SH's new endeavor.. her horizon has broadened...
i'm delighted that she had the chance to voice in this animated film..
love the concept, so humanistic,.. :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25161

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

'Precious day dream debut in the Busan International Film Festival, showing her character was involved with voice and accompanied by Park Shin Hye. Songchang's a 'special day' Dream on October 11 before movie starts at 5 pm, will have an autograph session from the Pusan International Film Festival, guest lounge 11 19:30 pm - Megabox in Haeundae.
cr: daum.

Oct 11, hope to see more photos of our Shin Hye's participation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25173

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

signing will take place from the guest lounge, 11 19:30 Megabox in Haeundae before the movie screening.

"Anime 'special day dream filled with sweat and effort of many animators in Korea. He say the process and progress of the animation is a huge work," said "that these great works and to be part of the songchang he is so happy, he continued in a very sweet, soft voice, the voice over work is expected to increase the quality ".

cr: naver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, monomi, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25194

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
tweeted by PIFF:

piff_org ☆[TODAY’s PIFF] Meet-and-Greet <Green Days>with AN Jae Hoon, PARK Sinhye ,Song Chang ui at 5:30pm PIFF Village Outdoor stage.
about 5 hours ago via web

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25204

• ayz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 327
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by ayz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Last_Angel, monomi, anini

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25207

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
tweeted by Mgr. Nim

credit as tagged^^

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, sabchia, nu2me, elankham, Last_Angel, gwen, Vicky
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.405 seconds