Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

[2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23735

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Cartoon "the precious dream that one day, (Green Day)" 15th Pusan International Film Festival animated voice by Park Shin Hye.

신혜양이 더빙에 참여한 한국 애니메이션 <소중한 날의 꿈>이 부산 국제영화제(PIFF)에서 상영 예정 입니다.

제목 : 소중한 날의 꿈 (Green Days) - World Premiere
감독 : 안재훈, 한혜진
상영일시 : 10월 11일 19:30 / 10월 14일 16:00

Title: the precious dream that one day, (Green Day) - World Premiere Director: anjaehun, Han Hui Kim Running time: at 19:30 on October 11 / 16:00 October 14, 2010.

www.piff.org/kor/html/program/prog_view....15218&target=search#
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, betsy, elankham, gailnav, Last_Angel, meglo, Vicky

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23740

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Woow.... This is interesting.:)
Wish can watch the cartoon.:) I could be nice to hear her voice.
Look like she'll be not around during the festival. Sigh:dry: Like the title: The precious dream that one day...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23753

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
hi elankham,

will she stay behind in TW already after the FM and activities with Sukkie? i thought that the shooting will start on Oct 15?.. i was hoping that she will go back to korea with Sukkie on Oct 4 and then come back for the shooting...ooh...she will be filming hayate for 3 months...by then, lmh will already have a leading lady for his drama already.....

btw, nice to know that shinhye is part of this anime...loving that her talent and popularity is being recognized already...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23844

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
GREEN DAYS

Not wanting to lose, Yi-rang orchestrates a collapse in the middle of a relay race even though she’s on the verge of giving up her dream of becoming an athlete. At the same time, Soo-min transfers in from Seoul and Cheol-soo, who dreams of becoming a scientist, come into her life. They are all immature but they are in the midst of youthful aspiration. With this warm-hearted animation, Han Hye Jin and An Jae Hoon encourage Yi-rang’s dreams and portray the fantasy and flutter of adolescence through encounters with good people. Set in the ’80s and ’90s, an old umbrella and a railroad crossing the downtown in the film is the stuff that reminds us of our lost past, evoking a reminiscence in the audience of that which is vanished. It is a way of evoking the real “dreams” that we have lost in this modern society where a rapid capitalization is progressing. (LEE Sang-yong)

credit: PIFF

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, elankham, Last_Angel, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23845

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Sharing some stillcuts :)

GD.jpg

Attachment GD2.jpg not found

Attachment GD3.jpg not found

credit: PIFF

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, Last_Angel, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23849

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
17:30 October 11at the Pusan International Film Festival, Park Shin Hye will be dubbing or do animated voice at the cartoon show

Shin Hye celca, using the mirror in front :)

shared by YY_J at baidu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23858

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
15th Pusan International Film Festival attendees

15th Pusan International Film Festival will be held October 7, the current guest list has been finalized, Jang Dong-gun and Won Bin, Hyun Bin will be present, there are 'actress Lee yo won, gonghyojin, Park Shin Hye, Kim Min, with their new movie each is scheduled to meet the audience.

WOW, PSH will be super busy going back and forth, Taiwan - Korea schedules. Fighting !
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23864

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
부산국제영화제(PIFF) "소중한 날의 꿈" 야외 무대인사
2010년 10월 11일(월) 17:30 - 해운대 피프 빌리지 야외무대

translate:
Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) "precious dream that one day," an outdoor stage greeting
Mon, October 11, 2010 17:30 - Paragon PIFF Village Outdoor Stage

piff.org/Template/Builder/00000001/page.asp?page_num=2187

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, Last_Angel, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23876

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
★PIFFStory★Share ur special PIFF memories!.Send your Piff stories to us [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]

tweeted by piff_org.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, Last_Angel

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #23886

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
i still wish she could attend this festival though...it would be an honor for our shinhye to be together with these respected and hot actors..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, ayz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.270 seconds