Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65089

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho will be in Son Ji Sub's MV.
The MV will be released at the end of January

201301081426591114_1-horz.jpg

Source nate
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by primrose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, vertige25, 11iszonlymine, snowhninpyae, seara, cris adalid

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65091

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Yoo seung ho is my fav actor too :kiss: :kiss:
I love his role in Missing You as Harry
Can't wait this MV to be realesed :touched :touched

Anyway, is it shinhye schedule is too tight this time?
Filming FBND, premiere her movie, filming new MV
I am happy to see her everytime, but i care about her :unsure: wish she always get healty :heartsh:
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by seara.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, vertige25, primrose, snowhninpyae

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65095

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
She's becoming in-demand girl for music video.
I wonder who decided to pick her for the mv, is it the artist or the production?
Her latest MV was with Seung Gi, and they are friends...So is Shin Hye has any connection with Son Ji Sub?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, primrose, snowhninpyae

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65100

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Great news!
Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye :)

If i am not mistaken, Park Shin Hye is become an ideal type girl of Seung Ho in the past right? Then they will filming in a music video. Daebak :")

Hacci is so busy. A lot of work plus her upcoming Asia Tour hoping for her good health

:luvluv: :shy:

154576_503461516343762_1838447136_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, vertige25, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65102

• primrose
So Ji-sub Casts Yoo Seung-ho, Park Shin-hye for His Music Video

AS10cMZE4uAn5Jh9.jpg

“Missing You” actor Yoo Seung-ho is to team up with “You’re Beautiful” heroine Park Shin-hye in So Ji-sub’s new music video.

Yoo, Park and So are to form a love triangle in the music video for So’s new hip-hop mini-album, set to roll out at the end of the month, So’s promoter 3HW said on January 8.

While the actress takes a female lead as a top star, the “Phantom” actor So is to share the male lead with Yoo, once called as Little So Ji-sub.

The three stars’ love triangle is to be released in two different versions. One is a 12-minute music drama which puts together all of the four tracks in the upcoming record; the other is four separate re-edited music videos.

Selected for the first artist of Mnet’s 2013 yearly project “Collabo One,” the musical collaboration between non-singing artist and musician, So is to reveal the mini-album’s making procedure on Mnet’s “Music Triangle” from January 9 for three weeks.

The “A Company Man” actor has released several hip-hop singles before, starting with debut single “Lonely Life” in August 2008, “Pick Up Line” in 2011 and most recently, the first mini-album “The North Crown Star” [translated title] in March 2012.

The 35-year-old actor made his acting debut in 1996 and became a household name in Korea as well as Asia especially after taking roles in the 2004 hit TV series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I`m Sorry, I Love You."

Source : kstar10
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, snowhninpyae

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65111

• primrose
So Ji Sub to release a mini album ft. Younha + casts Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye for MV

sojisub.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub is setting foot in the music industry once again with his comeback as a rapper. For his upcoming mini album release, it has been revealed that singer Younha will be lending her voice, while actors Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye will be starring in the upcoming MV.

The album will be called ‘6 O’Clock… School Field‘ and the title track is “Fieldtrip“, which will feature the lovely voice of Younha.

‘Little So Ji Sub’ Yoo Seung Ho is known to be close friends with So Ji Sub and previously starred in his “Lonely Life” MV as well as filmed an advertisement together. Although Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye both have a lot on their plates nowadays due to their drama filming schedules for MBC‘s ‘I Miss You‘ and tvN‘s ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, both stars were said to have gladly accepted their roles for So Ji Sub’s MV.

In addition to the star-studded lineup, the expectations are high following news that Hong Won Ki, director behind Epik High‘s “Run” and ”One“, Girls’ Generation‘s “The Boys“, B2ST‘s “Shock“, and SECRET‘s “Madonna” will be overseeing the music video production.

Stay tuned for more details on So Ji Sub’s upcoming mini-album being released later this month!

Source : allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, snowhninpyae

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65115

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
YEAP! Yoo Seung Ho once said on the radio interview that Shin Hye was his ideal girl. Awesome news!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65121

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Awesome news!!!

I love this flower boy too...ke ke ke...

and i remember Yoo Seung Ho's cameo in was it episode 6 of You're Beautiful with GoMiNam...

remember that part when it was TaeKyung's bday and he was in the studio and ShinHye was acting like his hidden genie that whatever he asks for she brings from hot coffee to fixing the light and her running out to buy Water....SeungHo was in the store when Gomina just whizzed on by him to pay for the water...ke ke ke...

i've always wondered how it would be like if this two was to pair up...and here it is...Love Love love this news...

they look so young then...
Yoo_Seung_Ho_makes_a_surprise_cameo_in_You_re_Beautiful_04112009202515.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, pandathai, moon, vertige25, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65193

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
I found this article which aproves that shin hye was yoo seung ho's ideal type :shy: :shy:

Park Shin Hye picks Lee Min Ho as the male star whom she cannot date
March 31, 2011 9:05 pm jangsk24

Seoul, Korea – Actress Park Shin Hye has mentioned the male actors she has acted with in the past.

Park was provided the opportunity to speak frankly about her college life and life as an actress in a special broadcast called “Actress” on MBC FM4U radio’s I Am Blue Night’s Jung Yup.

She was also given the chance to rank her male acting partners, Jang Keun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, and Yoo Seung Ho, who she had worked with in previous drama series and commercials based on the criteria of the actor whom she would never be able to date. She ranked Lee as first and Yoo as last.

She gave an unrelated answer, saying, “I always played the ‘hit the forehead with the finger’ game with Yoo Seung Ho, who is very quiet, and he would always hit hard. Even though he picked me as his ideal type a while ago, I felt his friendliness through his hard hits.”

Park, who was recently casted in MBC’s drama series Festival (temporary name), says, “I went overseas while I was taking a rest. A fan club of over 2000 members was formed in Russia. I want to be featured in a Russian commercial.”

Also, about her recent picture portraying her frustration after doing poorly on the course registration for college which drew a lot of attention, she says, “In the end, I succeeded in registering for courses during the add/drop period, but I feel sorry since I have to take a leave of absence to film for my next drama.”

Special broadcast “Actress” of I Am Blue Night’s Jung Yup is a special section through which listeners can listen to the hidden stories of actresses, and popular actresses including Kim Jung Eun, Lee Min Jung, Min Hyo Rin, Chang Shin Young, and Yoo In Na.

By Park Jeong Min (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Photo from TVReport DB
Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com
source:korea.com

so as what she said, he had the greatest possibility to date her eventhough he is younger than her :shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by missmoon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, moon, vertige25, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #65194

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Actors So Ji Sub and Yoo Seung Ho showed their close friendship on the set of So Ji Sub’s upcoming music video.

It was previously announced that singer Younha will be lending her voice for the title track, “6 O’Clock… Playground“, while actors Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye will be starring in the MV.

‘Little So Ji Sub’ Yoo Seung Ho is known to be close friends with So Ji Sub. He’s previously starred in his “Lonely Life” MV and filmed an advertisement with the senior actor as well. The two actors were unable to meet up during the MV shoot, so So Ji Sub stopped by the green room to thank Yoo Seung Ho with a few snacks. After receiving heart-shaped chocolates, Yoo Seung Ho joked, “Are you confessing your love to me?”

The photos show the handsome actors smiling as they enjoy a friendly conversation. They met on the 10th when Yoo Seung Ho had to film a club scene with Park Shin Hye for almost six hours.

Stay tuned for the release of So Ji Sub’s upcoming rap mini-album, ‘6 O’Clock… Playground‘, later this month!

source:allkpop

Wow! Shin hye and yoon seung ho has already shot their parts! Can't wait for the mv.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, vertige25
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.679 seconds