Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65370

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
sojisobs-mv.gif

=X :-V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, Ellizs, iloveHACCI, yunihz, moon, negar.yong

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65377

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
The kiss looks so real. Maybe YSH was really waiting for this opportunity since he likes Shin Hye so much.
He was probably nervous and all doing this scene. Even if it was just light kiss, this mv would be his most
Memorable one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, moon, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65382

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye share a kiss on a music video

20130115_1358229276_74043800_1.jpg

KM Music Triangle will release the set where actor So Ji Sub shoot a music video with Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye.

The January 16 episode of the show will air the actors and actress shooting a music video for So’s new EP Six o’clock… Playground.

On the music video, which will be released at the end of January, So plays a man in his thirties and Yoo plays the same man in his twenties. Park plays the role of a top star loved by So and Yoo. She will make many female fans feel jealous.

A kissing scene, in which Yoo and Park performed together, will also air on the show. So suggested shooting a kissing scene for Yoo and Park.

According to the production crew, it was originally a hugging scene but So suggested changing it into a kissing scene to maximize their emotions and make the video more sensitive.

The romantic kissing scene between Yoo and Park will air on the show, which will air on January 16 at 6:00 p.m.

Source: TV Report
Credir: dkrogers
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, yunihz, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65384

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
More Shinhye's pics via NATE

MV1.jpg

MV2.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65385

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Son Ji Sub and Son Ji Sub jr.. kekeke

MV3.jpg

MV4.jpg

thanks NATE :-V

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65386

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
@snow white

our dear snow white, the video u sent is removed by the user :S . I'm also a fan of this couple, I don't what's wrong with me first shipping geunshin, then yongshin & now PSH & YSH couple =X . I'm so excited to watch the bts :shy: if u have another video, send it please, I will be gratful :bingo: . so bad I didn't have the chance to see the bts

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65387

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400

thanks to Baidu Yooseunghobar for sharing

@missmoon Now you have the chance ;) :-V

I love them soo much :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :shy:
Maybe Seung Ho went to Son Ji Sub and ask him for the kiss with Shin Hye :shy: :ding: :ding: :ding: I know that's probably just me :D :D
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Uji, Humilis, yunihz, tip@thailand

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65389

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
@snow white
love u my friend :luvluv: , thank u for sharing :ding:

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65390

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
I found this video wishing that someone could translate it, it seems 2 be the radio interview when YSH said that PSH is his ideal type :shy:

The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65432

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 272
New Sojisub's MV making film

Cr to uploader

YSH and Shinhye :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Venezia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Roxy-T, missmoon, iloveHACCI, yunihz, 11iszonlymine, primrose, tip@thailand
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.273 seconds