Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65198

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
So Ji Sub on "music triangle" "Every Wednesday for 3 weeks, cable music channel Mnet' programe "Triangle" will show how SoJisub produces his new hip hop album. I don't know you can watch. Anyway, I can watch him from tomorrow at Wednesday 6PM. And in this MV, YooSeungho will be as SoJisub's twenties. In the same MV, SoJisub will be too as 30's. Park Shinhe told before she liked SoJisub and YooSeungho. And she will be in this MV as beloved woman by two handsome guys. YooSeungho was in SoJisub's last MV Lonely life and he played as little SoJisub there. ... Now, Yoo will play as SoJisub's 20's in the new MV." http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=014&aid=0002792669 For the video:http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-so-ji-sub-on-music-triangle.html?spref=tw&m=1[Video] So Ji Sub on "music triangle"

"Every Wednesday for 3 weeks, cable music channel Mnet' programe "Triangle" will show how SoJisub produces his new hip hop album.
I don't know you can watch. Anyway, I can watch him from tomorrow at Wednesday 6PM. And in this MV, YooSeungho will be as SoJisub's twenties.
In the same MV, SoJisub will be too as 30's.
Park Shinhe told before she liked SoJisub and YooSeungho. And she will be in this MV as beloved woman by two handsome guys. YooSeungho was in SoJisub's last MV Lonely life and he played as little SoJisub there.
... Now, Yoo will play as SoJisub's 20's in the new MV."
news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=014&aid=0002792669
For the video:http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-so-ji-sub-on-music-triangle.html?spref=tw&m=1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, Humilis, vertige25, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65224

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
YooSeungho and SoJisub at shooting site

89142_76489_3531.jpg

Couldnt find any pic of Shinhye yet..

via NATE
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, missmoon, moon, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65239

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
unfortunately, I couldn't find any pics of park shin hye :( ,
so excited 2 see their chemistry :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65245

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Yoo Seung Ho is certainly maturing into a fine young lad!

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65252

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
im agree with yahh mandy !

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65269

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
another news from enews, and it gives us a little clue about MV

So Ji Sub and Yoo Seung Ho Get Together at the Set for So Ji Sub′s MV

Yoo Seung Ho recently filmed the music video for the tracks from So Ji Sub′s mini album 6 O′clock...Sports Field. So Ji Sub will be appearing as the male lead, while the ′Little So Ji Sub′ Yoo Seung Ho will be appearing as a younger lead.

The two met on January 10 at a studio in Gwangju. Yoo Seung Ho had been shooting for six hours straight, in a scene where he meets with Park Shin Hye at a club and starts talking with her.

So Ji Sub and Yoo Seung Ho actually were unable to meet during their shoots, as they never appear together. So Ji Sub, however, took time off of his schedule to go see Yoo Seung Ho after wrapping up the shoots for his own scenes, even getting him snacks to thank him for his hard work.

So Ji Sub presented Yoo Seung Ho with a chocolate shaped like a heart, and Yoo Seung Ho joked, "Is this a confession of love, this red heart?" The two stayed together between shoots, talking about the music video and So Ji Sub′s upcoming album. Yoo Seung Ho praised So Ji Sub′s song, which he had heard while filming. This is the third time the two have worked together, with the first being So Ji Sub′s music video for his digital single Lonely Life in 2008 and the second being a kimchi refrigerator commercial.

In the music video for 6 O′clock...Sports Field, Yoo Seung Ho will meet Park Shin Hye and fall in love with her, while So Ji Sub will lose her.

The four songs of the album will be combined together to make a 12-minute-long music drama, and there will also be music videos for each individual track, as the long music video will be re-edited to fit each song.

Director Hong Won Ki, who helmed the music videos for Seo Taiji′s Moai, Epik High′s Run and One, Girls′ Generation′s The Boys, B2ST′s Shock and Secret′s Madonna will be in charge.

enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=26178

:OMG sad ending again? After sad ending MV with Kim jong kook & Lee Seung Gi , now with So Ji Sub?
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, 11iszonlymine

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65356

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400

Hi everyone I'm new here. Well maybe not soo new ;p I was here a lot of times as a guest ;) :wahaha

I found this BTS video of Son Ji Sub's MV so I wanted to share. We can see PSH w/ YSH.

On a personal level I'm freaking out over Shin Hye & Seung Ho ^^ They are just too cute, adorable, sweet,... :shy: :shy: :imdead:
I really want them to be in a drama together <3<3 :ding: I really ship ths couple :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
:bye: :nitey:
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Roxy-T, iloveHACCI, avantbolmae, moon, vertige25, 11iszonlymine, primrose, manka

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65357

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG! Did Seung Ho kiss Shin Hye??!! WOW.....

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65358

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
It's look like a steal smooch not a real kiss :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
ScreenShot2013-01-15at6.40.15AM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-15at6.40.34AM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-15at6.40.48AM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, moon, 11iszonlymine, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65362

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
that's what i love music videos...they seem to be more intense than the dramas in a series...ke ke ke...

how sweet is that...seeing /shin hye with another Flower boy and smooching too...

then we see him holding her in a tight embrace while reading was that a mag? my my my...it sure would be a nice MV...

can't wait to see the finish product!!!
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.940 seconds