Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89104

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89106

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89108

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89110

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89507

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Shin Hye and few celebrities appointed as ambassadress in various field. Among them including Hyun Bin, Rain, Suzy and few others. ( don't know their name) :P :P :P :P :P

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=427&aid=0000009991

Screenshot2014-07-10at04.25.42PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-07-10at04.30.04PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-07-10at04.25.51PM.jpg

the Google translations
OBS Unique Entertainment News] Actor Kim Myung Min was appointed ambassador of the Constitutional Court said in a comment.

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News (yungyeongcheol director, writer yunyeonseon) was appointed ambassador to a variety of entertainers who looked dig selection criteria.

Activities to determine whether the entertainment industry is just an image but the lives of celebrities, thanks to the positive image of the advertising model chosen may also be appointed to various ambassadors.

Hyun Bin at Incheon Asian Games recently appointed ambassador to magazine, actor Kim Myung-min is the seat of the Constitutional Court was appointed ambassador to "come here, good, is the glory of the family. Considered a great honor, and (omitted), and the honor and the phase of the Constitutional Court who is the authority value and make every effort to avoid dahagetda as an actor, "he said, somewhat excited tone a comment.

Park Shin Hye will also respect the intellectual property culture was appointed ambassador of the mock trial.

The reason they picked ambassador to the role of a character in the drama just because, the Patent Office official ambassador Park Shin Hye chosen for a reason for the "environment, culture, celebrities, and decide to keep the image was drifting," he said.

Thus, each institution has a celebrity ambassador for the criteria selected significant impact of the image.

Despite the busy schedule, not willing ambassadors stars in the offer. The reason for this is what is expected?

Hajaegeun pop culture critic "to promote the public interest, for the activity of metabolic activity and social responsibility to urge the activity. Then the image is desirable because it leads to the end of the point for artists, for example, the IRS hongbodae slope 'is people clean hagetguna tax problem ', and that awareness can occur. thus affect the good image of celebrity ambassador activities are the effects of it, "he explained why.

(Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news', edited PD = Kim, Jong Hyun, author = Volume gyoyoung, narration = gimyongjae)

[Author (c). OBS News. All rights reserved]
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89643

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
another video, from Entertainment News

[ETN] Entertainment News : Shin-hye Park

cr: ETN
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, ruse

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89644

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MBC picture

cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, ruse

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #89715

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Stars who participate in public service activities good deed Star-Park Shin-Hye, Kim Myung-min, JYJ, Ha Ji-won

Took part in the mock trial with students in the university to raise awareness.

the Korean intellectual property protection association honors Park Shin-Hye with a wealth of knowledge that respect a cultural and goodwill Ambassador of the campaign 2nd year in a row. Last year, the Patent Office ' Goodwill Ambassador 'campaign to root out counterfeit goods distribution is also acting in good faith.

LINK Here
JYJ look forward to internationally inform the importance of water and take part in a campaign for the improvement of water environment in developing countries.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 9 months ago #90396

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Video gives us an idea at the event in Hanyang univ College of Law, mock trial

박신혜와 함께하는 지식재산 보호 모의재판 현장스케치

cr kipracafe
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 8 months ago #91496

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
via @PSHArabFans:

#ParkShinHye for Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) @ip_protection http://youtu.be/0BR-RrSUKNo [attachment=50155]1406846457.jpg[/attachment][Video] #ParkShinHye for Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) @ip_protection

1406846457.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.000 seconds