Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 8 months ago #94216

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
AS STATED....Respect cultural diffusion has been released intellectual property reading contest winners. Congratulations you have won all of those, we sincerely thank all who participated submitted.

10967_878189062210067_291434230459456864_n.png

Cr as tagged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 6 months ago #100778

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Mianhe... I tried looking for that forum.... Ottoke... In the meantime, I park it here :pinch:

Park Shin Hye to lecture junior high school students on copyright laws
October 12, 2014 @ 12:30 pm

Multi-talented actress Park Shin Hye will be teaching junior high school students about the importance of abiding to the intellectual property law.

Park Shin Hye is scheduled to give a lecture at the Younghoon International Middle School on October 13. Titled, "Fakes OUT, Originals OK; together we will practice to protect intellectual property," the lecture will teach 400 students how to live by the intellectual property law by differentiating between original and illegal copies of clothing and shoes. Park Shin Hye will also be talking about good spending habits, perhaps to help students avoid having to resort to purchase illegal duplicates at a cheaper cost.

This will be Park Shin Hye's second time giving a lecture on copyright, as she had previously given another lecture as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Intellectual Property Office.
cr Allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101012

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Has anyone seen or read about Shinhye 1-day teaching at Younghoon International Middle School on Oct 13, 2014

Photo taken from previous event.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me. Reason: Changed ouc
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101113

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Yes i did sis @eve :)

Park Shin Hye to lecture junior high school students on copyright laws

Multi-talented actress Park Shin Hye will be teaching junior high school students about the importance of abiding to the intellectual property law.

Park Shin Hye is scheduled to give a lecture at the Younghoon International Middle School on October 13. Titled, "Fakes OUT, Originals OK; together we will practice to protect intellectual property," the lecture will teach 400 students how to live by the intellectual property law by differentiating between original and illegal copies of clothing and shoes. Park Shin Hye will also be talking about good spending habits, perhaps to help students avoid having to resort to purchase illegal duplicates at a cheaper cost.

This will be Park Shin Hye's second time giving a lecture on copyright, as she had previously given another lecture as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Intellectual Property Office.

10696274_906853536010286_3997521700611437110_n.jpg

Cr: PSH Arab fans club
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101195

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It was not surprising that we did not find any news of Park Shin Hye's lecture at the Younghoon International Middle School on October 13th.

She could not make it back from the island, due to bad weather caused by the typhoon. Her agency will try to post if there will be a re-schedule date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101196

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Thanks @nu2me! I knew you would find something about this. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101215

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
It was not surprising that we did not find any news of Park Shin Hye's lecture at the Younghoon International Middle School on October 13th.

She could not make it back from the island, due to bad weather caused by the typhoon. Her agency will try to post if there will be a re-schedule date.

Was she back safely now or she still is trapped over the island? :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101216

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@verfir oh i hope sis she's back home safely :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101217

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Jenzzy wrote:
@verfir oh i hope sis she's back home safely :)

I always think only the child actor and actress are filming in the island. I did not know even PSH is there as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

20-11-2013: Park Shin Hye at 'Genuine Education for Children' Campaign 9 years 6 months ago #101218

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@verfir what i know sis is that the first 3 episodes are for the kiddos....not so sure but maybe she's part of the filming there too....would it be just flashbacks for the kiddos?! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds