Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146667

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks @Maris for the interview. I love interviews! But the last interview translation you posted, was that in the same magazine and article? The first interview is the full translation from the magazine right? Why I didn't see the dating style, marriage etc. on the first article? Confused :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146668

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Maris wrote:

W Korea 2016, May Edition

About her dating style...She said that she likes to give more and her friends are complaining about this attitude of her.......

SH also thought that she wants to get married early but it changed a bit since she wants to work more...

......that her ideal type is someone who is fun and comfortable with.....who can give a sense of security is very precious to her since her work is precarious...

Via pearl0024

I see she still have the same dating style...giving more. Still want to get married later...around her 30's. Her ideal type sort of same from her last interview in Hong Kong in 2015 (fun, sense of humor, comfortable) except she added giving sense of security (I guess she is thinking ahead when she gets older and want someone that can provide for her). The last interview in Hong Kong Startalk, she said leadership skills. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146674

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hi yummiejeu ! :)

I love interviews too because through them we get to know the real Shinhye....how she thinks, what are her dreams, ideals, goals, values etc. One acts based on that thinking. It also makes one get to know what are the traits that made her a successful person in all spheres of life...at such a young age......so yes.....I love reading interviews and biographies . This is also why I thought a separate thread for interviews would do wonders on more people getting to know her and separate her from the characters she plays in th dramas.

To get back to your confusion....these are parts from the same interview from WKorea May edition....it's just that they have been translated in parts and posted at various times. That's why you will see some overlapping of answers too.

I have posted in various threads the same one with same pictures because they are relevant to all. This was her latest interview do I thought we could see her thinking now as to previous ones posted earlier......

After all one keeps changing and growing in all areas in varying degrees...

As far as her ideal is concerned....it's easier to understand the direction of thinking when keeping in mind the fact that she wants someone like her father. That does not mean that she likes a father figure but she likes the way he acts and behaves as a husband, father, friend, son and a person....

By being comfortable means not to stress about their moods etc around someone such that she can be herself. A sense of security is not meant in terms of financial security.....she is rich enough in her own right to not need anyone else to provide for her.

This is how I read her interview.....there is actually no change except the fact that her marriage age is pushed back because now she finds herself wanting to do and achieve in lot of areas. This is also the reason she wants her future husband to understand her passion for work and her need to continue to fulfill her girls and dreams...

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146676

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys!

Shinhye is very hard working person and she knows what she wants in life.Ideal man is of course she wants a stable and comfortable life but it is really hard to find a man like her father, believe me I already said that .I want my future husband like my father.There is tendency that you really have a hard time finding them because you always compare them to your own father..Everyone has unique personality and try to find someone who is descent, hardworking, god fearing with sense of humor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146677

• NileRose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
1st I am amazed by Her Diva Look and feminine style I love every thing about her she is dependable woman :shy:
I Just thinking that there isn't ideal man or perfect man I think that shin hye deal with a lot of men and saw many of their characters which build her experience when she meets her destined man and get to marry from him , when that moment come she won't think about her ideal man description because her soul will attach to this man what ever his name I hope her happiness and see her in white dress :luvluv:
The question which I want to ask if she wants to marry from inside the industry or from outside it ??? because I want to know her thinking I want to know if someone inside industry proposed to her and she refused may be I shouldn't interfere more than that .....
Any way I wish her to be the Diva in coming roles
:-V
w2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146679

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Wow, interesting feedback from @Maris, NileRose and Alou68. Guess there is always different interpretation of her interviews (I have tendency to take it literally :blush: :P ). Maris, you have a point that Shin Hye make enough money so not meaning to need someone with financial security but probably someone who can give support, the man of the house who she can rely/depend on. And always mentioning someone like her father (it makes me curious what kind of man he is). But I also get a sense that once Shin Hye is ready to settle down and have a family, she won't be as active as she is now. She will probably be a good mother and family comes first. That is probably why she also wants a family focus man.

And Alou68, you are right,it is hard to find someone like father. Everyone does have different personality but some have a few of the quality that is similar to the dad. Just hope she is not too picky and wanting exact match. Being too picky and your potential life partner can pass you by.

NileRose, I also am curious who she will end up with...someone from inside the industry that can understand her type of work or outside of the industry. I also wish her happiness and finding a soulmate. :heartsh:

In the meantime let her enjoy her life and do whatever she wants on her bucket list before she marry whoever it is and settle down in the future. :luvluv: :ding: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146789

• Maris

Rough trans: PSH “I want to collaborate with all actors/actresses again.”[/color]

tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=…

image-470.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

I am not surprised that she would like to work with all of them because one can see that even after the dramas are over she remains on good terms with all of these costars....
In Doctors she will be working with a star KRW slightly older than them but she has met, sat and talked with him on the same table throughout the award ceremony last year. With Kyun Sang, she had hardly had any scenes together in Pinocchio but must be comfortable with I am sure.
I am positive she will have an excellent chemistry with them too.

I for one want her to work with new actors and actresses and that too seasoned ones because they will bring different things on the table and hence it will be profitable for her as a learning experience.

The following user(s) said Thank You: IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146790

• Maris

SH mentioned that there was no awkwardness when she did dramas w/ JGS, LMH, KWB & LJS since they me them b4 fiming.

image-471.jpeg

image-472.jpeg

Credit pearl0024
The following user(s) said Thank You: IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146791

• Maris

Park Shin Hye wanted to be cop bcs when was 6 & thieves stole 1 million Won from her home
m.news.nate.com/view/20160424n…

Credit Seoul story

My Note

I think that converted becomes.....$1000...correct me someone if I am mistaken. :)
I had heard that before but did not know the amount stolen.

At that age I can imagine what a strong impression it must have made because I experienced it too but in my university days....which really was not scary but definitely impactful occasion in a certain way but it did not lead me into wanting to take up that as a profession......most probably because of the age.

At a younger age one does get influenced depending on what one sees around them when growing up.eg: Like Shinhye was exposed to music within the family and took it up. Also her love for sports from her father....like fishing....cooking, ageyo from mother, importance of charity work and relationships from her family......and so on so forth......

I do feel that Shinhye will continue to work even if she becomes a wife and a mother but will definitely not neglect her family. That's not her. She did say that she would like her husband to understand and be supportive appreciate-full of the fact that it's important for her. That makes me think that a husband from entertainment world cannot be ruled out.

Whoever her future husband.........from her profession world or outside it.....I know he will be one who will have family as top priority and one who can protect, be supportive, having sense of humour, with leadership qualities and make her feel safe.....just my guess! :)

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146792

• Maris
image-478.jpeg

Q :What is a recent favorite "Recently??
A : Playing golf. I learned from my dad"

Section TV
sportsseoul.com/news/read/3844…
(see all her recent pics *no lie detected*)
Cr: AdePark

My Note

She keeps adding to her impressive lineup of active things she is able to do....from top of my hat.....
Baseball,
Fencing,
Water sports
Deep sea diving
Hiking
Judo
Camping
Golfing....

DOH......Mrs Cop was a good action drama series. Shinhye would be excellent at any such role because she is such a natural at all physical activities.....it's a pity they did not make use of her judo skills in the movie brother/ Hyung...

Kiki....you are funny... :lol:
Just the thought makes me lol... :lol:
The shippers confrontations, the min boggling budget of the series...JGs, JYH, LMH, KWB, LJS, KSH, SJK....
:onhot:
What will that be called.....I can just go up to love triangle.....with six of them.....it should be called love pen tangle? love hexangle? Love Heptangle? We do have something of a love quadrangle of sorts in Doctors I think...
=D
But all that eye candy......chemistry, interactions.......entertainment at its best...
:ding: :luvluv: :bingo: :wahaha :onhot:

Please excuse my runaway imagination triggered by Kiki :lol: ......blame it on my not having any breakfast as yet.....
I should go and have some now.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds