Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store-opening

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77325

• EDig
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 26
She's probably showing Woo bin too that she definitely is a woman kekekek
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77327

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
the close=up and clear pic..wahhhhhh

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

She may be want to show to Woo Bin
but...
someone had feel that softness and tender boob for many time, countless....aauuuchhhh :P :P :P :P
but never see the real one.... kah..kah...kah... don't curse me for being so wild imagination........:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i better runnnnnnn........:D :D :D
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, wch9282

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77329

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
She's really beautiful...I really love our Princess, the only Korean Actress that I love.

I think in that dress ShinHye is wearing, for me I can describe her as "Innocently Sexy" kekeke :shy:

Thanks for all the photos posted Sis :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77330

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
EDig wrote:
She's probably showing Woo bin too that she definitely is a woman kekekek

I don't care about Woo Bin and what he feels about our princess. I more care about what LMH feels about her since I am a MINSHIN shipper now.

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77331

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
elankham wrote:
the close=up and clear pic..wahhhhhh

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

She may be want to show to Woo Bin
but...
someone had feel that softness and tender boob for many time, countless....aauuuchhhh :P :P :P :P
but never see the real one.... kah..kah...kah... don't curse me for being so wild imagination........:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i better runnnnnnn........:D :D :D

Sis Elankahm,

I really like you and totally agree with what you said above. Don't run and please come back. Maybe someone already see the real one that you never know.....LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77332

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Candy@verfir,

I love you more..more..and more..

probably that someone already saw the real one... wah..that someone is so damn lucky..

In the interview with HK media, she love work with Jackie Chan ,

Hopefully, the next action movie, Jackie will take her as lead... but is Jackie Chan still in trend?

Ahjussi Jackie, she want to be in your action movie, please cast her..
Find a hot hero for her, not the ahjussi.... please.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77333

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
wow...I'm in love with her face here...so beautiful eyes :luvluv: :ding:

Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77341

• EDig
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 26
Sis Elankham, Mandy talk about the cleavage they're so hiked up about iti!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a wrong move foe her? I guess we are just so used to her sweetness…it's not that it's gone because of the skin showing but this is definitely daring. At the ANHUI awards there is a little cleavage but i guess because of the material of this dress it definitely is showing more most esp when she's sitting.

She's gorgeous as always. Probably she's just showing LMH what he's in for a treat.

As what elankham always say I'd better RUUUUUUUNNNN
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77354

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
A lot has been said on Shinhye's appearance and I believe will continue to be discussed in the media for some days to come.
Simply put.......Most of the pictures are fine and she looks very pretty but few do not really compliment her in the best way and the most tasteful manner because of the way it was photographed.
But, then it's not because of superficial reasons like her dresses that she has tremendous followers and admirers everywhere..........She is an outstanding artist with a beautiful nature and a wonderful personality .........the only one that I have considered worth following. She is a classy person

Btw, it's not just me.........my mother likes her too. She feels that Shinhye has lot of innocence on her face and her expressions ( so it's not about the surface things but her core that attracts everyone irrespective of age and gender) After enjoying YB, she herself chose to watch Heirs that she is glued to. I have a feeling that she will be in love with her too. She has joined a long list of mothers who like Shinhye :)
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, bungii, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77358

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
I love this dress! She looks beautiful. Love the details, the color, the coat on top of it, the accessories and the cleavage! :wahaha :wahaha

I really like that she is trying to dress more mature to establish her image as a woman who is all grown up. I am not saying she has to dress this way always, but that is nice that she can go from innocent look to a sexier one and yet still keep her essence.

I agree with all of you that if she wore in this but maybe as a long dress to the SBS awards there would have been even more stares her way.:onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.456 seconds