Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store-opening

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77359

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store-opening

www.kfashionista.com/2014/01/08/

image_2014-01-08-7.jpg

On January 8, Korean actress Park Shin Hye attended the opening of a new Miu Miu store in Hong Kong. For the special event, the popular star was decked out in the label, including items from their upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 collection that are not yet available in stores.

image_2014-01-08-8.jpg

image_2014-01-08-9.jpg

She wore a gorgeous slip dress covered in intricate beadwork and crystal tassels; a single-breasted a-line coat in pale blue with black accents on the collar and pockets was draped over her shoulders. Park Shin Hye’s look was accessorized with Miu Miu’s crystal and pearl drop earrings ($185), a crystal-embellished silver matelasse bag (shown below in pale lilac), and jeweled peep-toe satin pumps.

image_2014-01-08-10.jpg

image_2014-01-08-11.jpg

My Note: Shinhye is very pretty and graceful in these pictures. The models are no where near her in carrying the dress the way Shinhye is. Elsiec you are right in pointing out the beauty of the intricate bead work and the accessories. They are very elegant.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77364

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHIN HYE SHOWING OFF HER ASSETS. There are other Korean idols WAYY worse than her. It doesn't take away from her innocent image. Most of her legs are still covered. Besides, she is more mature now so it's ok to give off more of a sexy appearance. I don't really care what other netizens think. They always have something to complain about when it comes to Shin Hye. I think she looks absolutely stunning in that dress.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77365

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
You are right Mandy , she looks beautiful in the dress! Standing up do not show much of the cleavage and she looks very sexy but as we all ladies know when we sit down specially if its not straight up our boobs would form as if they are together and they look way bigger than they are. We know Shinhye is not flat but for some reason when acting they will always dress her in a dress that is never flattering so my wish is for her accept a drama with a character that is rich and spoiled so she can dress up in all the expensive and latest trends but all they give her are roles that she would always be poor and crying all the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, LukaforLove

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77366

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maris wrote:
park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store-opening

www.kfashionista.com/2014/01/08/

image_2014-01-08-7.jpg

On January 8, Korean actress Park Shin Hye attended the opening of a new Miu Miu store in Hong Kong. For the special event, the popular star was decked out in the label, including items from their upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 collection that are not yet available in stores.

image_2014-01-08-8.jpg

image_2014-01-08-9.jpg

She wore a gorgeous slip dress covered in intricate beadwork and crystal tassels; a single-breasted a-line coat in pale blue with black accents on the collar and pockets was draped over her shoulders. Park Shin Hye’s look was accessorized with Miu Miu’s crystal and pearl drop earrings ($185), a crystal-embellished silver matelasse bag (shown below in pale lilac), and jeweled peep-toe satin pumps.

image_2014-01-08-10.jpg

image_2014-01-08-11.jpg

My Note: Shinhye is very pretty and graceful in these pictures. The models are no where near her in carrying the dress the way Shinhye is. Elsiec you are right in pointing out the beauty of the intricate bead work and the accessories. They are very elegant.

:luvluv: I also think that she carries the dress better than the model. I like her whole outfit and it is ok to dress sexy sometimes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77370

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
I for one am glad she showed a bit of cleavage. Ppl want her to grow as an actress, wants her to take more mature roles. But bash when she show a bit of cleavage. Before this, a lot of people say that her fashiin style is always boring and frumpy. And now ppl still bash her. Satisfying fans will be a never-ending job. I still love her and just because she decided to show off some cleavage wont make her less different than a great person she really is. She's greater than that.

btw, it's not her fault she has generous asset. If she is flat chested she wont look sexy in d dress and ppl wont make a fuss
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77371

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Shin Hye your Unnie approved! What a way to spice up 2014! When she goes back to Korea, she will probably go back to her conservative mode. Sometime I think she plays it too safe, in between is good. Once in while she needs to bring out naughty/sexy Shin Hye.:onhot:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by paire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77373

• Mandy
Well, people who bash her are not her fans obviously. They are probably from the other camps who are merely jealous of SH's hard-earned fame. As she gets more famous, be prepared for more bashers but also be prepared she will get a ton more fans, so much more that these bashers will merely look like miniscule ants stampeded and squashed by her ever increasing fans. You definitely can't please everyone, but SH is not only an actress, but every mother's dream of a daughter and daughter-in-law. How many actresses do you hear in an acceptance speech, " I will do my best to be a filial daughter and I love you Mom?" I was so touched when she said that. SH, no matter what clothing she dons, never changes how she talks and acts and that's why I love her so much. She does not take anything for granted, but how can you when you've walked such a long and arduous road to reach to this level?

So to all those bashers, before you say anything superficial, please use your small brain to process what you are saying. If you were SH, I do not know if you would have survived all the adversities she had to face. If you don't like her, that's OK, but it is best to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say. Do you know Shin Hye? Have you followed her for 10 years like me? If you haven't, then you have no right to make a judgment nor does what you say have any corroboration with anything.

Sorry sisters....just venting!

BTW, those models are so scary looking...and they are making big bucks!!!:OMG
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77377

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
All i can say is........Wow!!! i totally LOVE the MiuMiu dress...and yes, we have to remember that our sweet girl a now grown woman with a beautiful body to boot..:onhot:

i think it is only appropriate that she wore that dress to that event where the other asian actress/models were also a part of. Had she dressed all covered up, i think there will still be 'haters' who will say something about her.
I'm glad that she is the 'TALK' of the town but over all, i think the comments are mostly positive. and some of those who doesn't like it i'm sure is because they're so used to seeing her in a more demure outfit, after all, she is the 'tomboy' kind of girl whose co-workers seem to think of her as 'one of the guys' but we all know deep inside that PSH is one of the sweetest, kindest, modest, polite and giving actress out there.

2014 just may very well be the year where she will be able to showcase her 'mature' side to her fans and worlwide viewers. she did say that in one of the interviews right after the SBS awards, that she is now of age to do more mature roles. She's just making us all 'prepared' for what's coming....hmmm....makes me wonder if her new movie will have something there that will really surprise us!!!

Fighting, Shin Hye!!!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77378

• Mandy
Yes, I do think the Excellence Award opened up an exorbitant of doors for her. I just want her to say goodbye to school dramas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77387

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
here's a short clip...wow..... so many people want to interview our girl...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, mana ^-^
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.586 seconds