Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store-opening

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77465

• tatskie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Well said Nzida..she deserves the right to flaunt her asset in a mature way. It doesn't mean that wearing this stylish dress cut will change her personality, she's just promoting the clothes brand as part of her job. Bottom line.. whatever clothes she wear(simple cut to revealing clothes), she still look gorgeous and appealing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77473

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, nistymaj

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77474

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Back In Korea From Hong Kong After Attending Miu Miu Event

image_2014-01-10.jpg

image_2014-01-10-2.jpg

Credit: Jinjja wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, love_geunshin, moon, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77475

• Maris
Park Shin Hye says she didn’t post her sexy pictures from Hong Kong on her Weibo
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Park Shin Hye became the talk of the town recently after photos of her attending a fashion event on January 8th in Hong Kong was posted on the internet. In the photos, Park Shin Hye is seen wearing a low-cut V-line evening gown, and showing plenty of cleavage in the process.

She tweeted in the aftermath, “Haha…Because of the shadow and my hair, I am called glamorous by people. Should I laugh or cry about this?” and she also said, “This isn’t from my Weibo account… there’s no such photos on my Weibo, absolutely!”
Many Chinese reports had reported on January 9th that the photos were from a fashion event that Park Shin Hye had attended. They also stated the photos came from Park’s Weibo account. But in actual fact, the last update that Park Shin Hye did was on December 31st which was the day where the ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’ took place.

Park Shin Hye starred in SBS TV drama ‘The Heirs’, where she portrayed the role of Cha Eun Sang who was hardworking despite her poor background, and had an epic romance with Kim Tan which was played by Lee Min Ho. The couple was also highly liked by viewers.

By: Kang Da Ryung
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, bungii, moon, nistymaj

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77489

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
LOL...SH is back to wearing covered up clothes in Korea!!

I think that fact that there was so much talk about SH, be it good or bad, is a good thing. She is so popular that people pay attention to her. One actress once said she didn't mind being bashed because the fact is, she is famous enough to be talked about.

I agree...I am not even popular enough for people to care about bashing me...lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77564

• Maris
Airport Fashion: Shinhye's Sunglasses

image_2014-01-11-5.jpg

In the early hours of January 8, Park Shin Hye caught a flight to Hong Kong where she is due to attend a Miu Miu store opening. As part of her airport fashion, Park Shin Hye wore a unique pair of pentagon-shaped sunglasses. The Miu Miu sunglasses ($287) feature navy blue acetate frames with gold earpieces. Can’t wait to see what the popular actress wears to the opening event!
image_2014-01-11-6.jpg

Credit: Kfashionista

Love the glasses on her
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, mana ^-^

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77565

• Maris
Shinhye's Accessories At Miu Miu Opening Event Hong Kong

Park Shin Hye’s look was accessorized with Miu Miu’s crystal and pearl drop earrings ($185), a crystal-embellished silver matelasse bag (shown below in pale lilac), and jeweled peep-toe satin pumps.
image_2014-01-11-7.jpg

image_2014-01-11-8.jpg

image_2014-01-11-9.jpg

Credit:kfashionista

My Note: accessories fit for the royalty........in this case princess Shinhye :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, bungii, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77575

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW...I wonder how much the entire outfit cost??!!

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77605

• HaCha
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Park Shin Hye explains, "Glamor sounds, should I smile or cry?"
Park Shin Hye explains.

Park Shin Hye explained, attracting the attention of others.

On January 8th, Park Shin Hye participated in the opening event of a luxury brand in Hong Kong as a picture was released online, being an issue of interest. Her outfit accentuated her breasts and many media channels fought to put more suggestive titles to broadcast it.

At this, on January 9th, Park Shin Hye said through her twitter, "Hahaha. I can't believe I'll hear that I'm glamorous thanks to a shadow and my hair. Should I laugh or cry. This isn't a picture on my Weibo. There isn't a picture like this on my Weibo" and tried to explain the writing.

Park Shin Hye said that the picture was from Weibo but this is from the brand Weibo and was an illusion form her hair and a shadow as it was a misunderstanding accentuating her breasts.

At Park Shin Hye's explanation, netizens said, "Park Shin Hye's explanation it was extremely glamorous." "Park Shin Hye's explanation, I was surprised." "Park Shin Hye's explanation, must've been so surprised for such explanation" "Park Shin Hye's explanation, I won't misunderstand" and showed responses.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2014/Jan/8th - park-shin-hye-at-miu-miu-store​-opening 10 years 3 months ago #77662

wow, I :luvluv: shin hye's dress.... It appears she will no longer do a teenybooper's drama...
PSH has a good body you know, but she's restricted not to show off too much skin taught to her by her parents of course.
I haven't seen her in mini shorts but I like it! She's my ideal type of girl..hahaha

Girls who like showing off everything is no classy for me.....
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds