Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80586

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Oh..Mr Handsome Ahjussi Uhm Tae Woong is no longer in this variety.
Many new faces.
It's been couple years I did not subscribe any cable station, so no chance watch the programme...huhuhu...
Jewel, enjoy the programme..(sure you do)

Have a pleasant evening everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewel, Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80605

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I have never seen this show before...what is it about?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80609

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Jewel wrote:
Wow! After suzy, hyuna of 4 minutes and rain now my wish came true. . . :piggyrabbit our princess will be morning angel what is our princess mission she will be cooking breakfast from the cast or do some physical activities etc. . .since only kbs world her in the phil. Maybe will be air here in phil. After two week so first i watch in youtube then i can watch again in tv. .

me too sis I should wait for KBSWorld too ,
can you tell about the date of the show in KBSWorld pleas....
thank you sooo much :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80626

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Appears On '1 Night 2 Days' As The Morning Angel
By Staff Writer | March 01, 2014

image_2014-03-01.jpg

Park Shin Hye's entertainment company, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, has declared that Park Shin Hye finished filming for her guest appearance on "1 Night 2 Days" in mid-February.

Park Shin Hye's role as the "Morning Angel" is to wake up the groggy and sleepy members of "1 Night 2 Days" in the early morning. Thanks to Park Shin Hye's presence, all the members woke up effectively. They also tidied up as soon as they can to get in Park Shin Hye's good graces.

The episode of "2 Days 1 Night" that features Park Shin Hye will be aired on March 2nd on KBS.

© 2014 KpopStarz.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80628

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
In the meantime, while waiting for even a raw episode where our dearest Park Shin Hye will guest as 'morning angel' where she will surprise the cast in the morning with her wake up call. It was reported that the shooting place for this episode is in Jeollanam-do.....
Chances are it may be in dailymotion. Shhh
:bingo:

From yoopd at 1night2days season3.....

[140301] ‘1N2D’ Kim Joo Hyuk’s ‘Luxurious Back Side’ made shooting scene one in ‘sea of laughter’

1 Night and 2 Days member Kim Joo Hyuk has been crowned as ‘Handsome Back’.

KBS2TV Happy Sunday 1N2D will be airing ‘The Taste of Jeollanam-do Part 2’ on March 02. From last week’s episode, the day started with the members’ forced submission of their blood and urine samples which turned out to be the key factor for the last mission. While going thru the last mission, the members goes thru a physical examination where Kim Joo Hyuk was officially crowned as ‘Handsome Back’ and made everyone burst laughing.

The members arrived at the mysterious place where they were asked about their age, height & weight measurements. To measure their body weight, the members were required to take off their clothes leaving minimal clothes only. During Kim Joo Hyuk’s turn, the members began making remarks such as ‘His butt is small’, “As expected, the ratio is good”, giving Kim Joo Hyuk the title ‘Handsome Back’ and laughter of agreement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80631

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Cr. @tmoonsun

Short preview of Shinhye appearance in <1N2D> on 2nd March: 음...ㅋ모닝엔젤...ㅋ http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=parkshinhye&no=207741[VIDEO] Short preview of Shinhye appearance in <1N2D> on 2nd March: 음...ㅋ모닝엔젤...ㅋ

gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=parkshinhye&no=207741
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80632

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LoL ur super fast sis. That's awesome. :) I was just about to post the gif

cr DC
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80695

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Im also excited about this.We also have the KBS world channel here in the Philippines but I don't know when it's gonna be broadcast.

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80696

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Sis @Mandy, about this variety show... This is season 3

The "morning angel" shows up the next morning of 1night 2days.

The 6 regulars (all men) do their missions on the first day, let's say to have a free meal, they all have to go through "punishments" that's how I call those games LOL and their sleeping arrangements either to sleep in-doors or outdoors in the cold with just tent and sleeping bags.

When HyunA was the "morning angel" it was still so dark, it was spooky. But looking at Shinhye's teaser hers is brighter, don't know the time she came to "wake the boys up" from slumber... That is the unexpected surprise for these 6.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 2 months ago #80709

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
"Pau wrote:
Im also excited about this.We also have the KBS world chnnel here in the Philippines but I don't know when it's gonna be broadcast.

@sis mana and sis pau every sun 6pm here the schedule of kbs world by a twitter "@KBSWorldTV: The members get together for a special outing in Seoul! :D Today(03/02)'s <2Days & 1Night-Seollal in Seoul> at 18:20(Seoul) / if im corret 5:20 (phil.tym) so today episode regarding special outing i think by next week or march 9 or 16 in kbs phil. only replay and if you miss you can watch in youtube @kbswold :)

@ sis mandy its like running man but they trip different places of korea they discover or show the beautiful of each places . .they have also challanges if they want to get special food and room to sleep if the team lose they sleep outside use tent sometime carton and the food only one dish coz the winner get more than dishes its like fiesta..
this a season 3 the season 1 staring lee sueng gi , lee sunguen (also join in season 2) hodong, jiwon etc. . Season 2 jowoon,teacyun( join in season 3 with kim joming) teawoong etc.. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Pau, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds