Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #81288

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks to PSH Arab Fans for the video we get to watch this variety show English subbed. We are able to better understand and appreciate what was said and is funnier. Thanks to unnie Hacci143 for sharing.

It was really hilarious and the casts, the PDs and crew were totally immersed on watching Park Shin Hye and, even forgetting what they were suppose to do. LOL

Shin Hye is fast and very good in guessing the quizzes, I can't even guess half.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #81321

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Actor Kim Joo Hyuk Is Speechless Watching Park Shin Hye Dancing to Sistar’s “Alone”
credit: soompi
Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on the March 2 broadcast of KBS’ variety program “1 Night 2 Days” as the show’s fifth morning angel. The cast members who woke up quickly enjoyed their breakfast while members Kim Joo Hyuk and Defconn woke up late and in turn missed out on the morning meal.

Seeing how the two members were waiting outside while the rest of the cast enjoyed the meal inside, Park Shin Hye came out and asked, “What can I do so that you guys can eat breakfast? Is there a way I can help?” The variety show’s PD suggested that she does a speed quiz.

One of the words Kim Joo Hyuk had to guess was Sistar’s “Alone.” The cast and staff were able to witness Park Shin Hye’s dance skill as she tried to dance Sistar’s sexy choreography.
www.soompi.com/2014/03/04/actor-kim-joo-...-alone/#.UxgEh4Xp0Sk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #81551

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
‘1 Night 2 Days’ Park Shin Hye Stars As A Morning Angel
By Staff Writer | Mar 09, 2014 10:43 PM EDT

image_2014-03-10-5.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye made her appearance in the KBS 2 TV entertainment program "Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days" as a morning angel, attracting the 1 Night 2 Days members. On the episode of the KBS 2 TV entertainment program "Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days" which aired on March 2, 2014, Park Shin Hye made her appearance as the morning angel in the morning of the second day, and woke up the 1 Night 2 Days members.

The 1 Night 2 Days members played games until 5 in the morning, and they were fast asleep. Park Shin Hye came in the morning, and kissed Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Joon Young's hands, but both of them were still sleeping.
When Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Joon Young woke up, they played with Kim Joon Ho, who was still asleep, and he was annoyed by them. Then Park Shin Hye approached Kim Joon Ho and kissed his hand. He then woke up.
The other 1 Night 2 Days members, Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, and Kim Jong Min, were asleep too and did not recognize Park Shin Hye. Kim Joo Hyuk saw her, but when Kim Jong Min said it could not be Park Shin Hye, they went back to sleep.
Later on, the three 1 Night 2 Days members Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, and Kim Jong Min were late for the morning session. Defconn parodied the famous line from the SBS drama "The Heirs," Cha Eun Sang, I'm the 1 Night 2 Days Kim Tan," and made the audiences laugh.

Credit kdramamaster
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143

Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.880 seconds