Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80550

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Shin Hye will make surprise appearance for the variety show 1 night 2 days. Her part to be broadcast on 2nd March 2014.
media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?...id=20140228140906446

My Note: 1 Night 2 Days; abbreviated as 1N2D) is a South Korean reality-variety show that airs on KBS2. The show's current cast members are :-

image_2014-02-28-11.jpg

1. Cha Tae-hyun (born 1976) is an actor and singer best known for his lead roles in the comedies My Sassy Girl and Speedy Scandal.
2. Kim Jong-min, (born 1979) is a dance music singer and entertainer.
3. Kim Joo-hyuk, (born 1972) is an actor.
4. Kim Jun-ho, comedian
5. Defconn, (born 1977) is a hip hop singer and occasional comedic television presenter.
6. Jung Joon-young.(born 1989) is a Korean rock singer, songwriter and radio DJ, who was born in Indonesia, but raised in China, Japan, (England, France) and the Philippines

The show's motto is "Real wild road variety." Its main concept is to recommend various places of interest that viewers can visit in South Korea. Filming for every new trip is usually done 2 weeks prior to broadcast.
Source: Wikipedia
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80553

• Maris
[140228] Park Shin Hye is a Morning Angel for “1N2D” … The Oppas have gone crazy

image_2014-02-28-6.jpg

Park Shin Hye is the morning angel for 1N2D’s episode on March 02 giving the members a bright morning.

Park’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment announced that the actress took part on the recording for the show in Jeollanam-do which will be broadcasted on March 02.

It was a very special treat indeed for the 1N2D members, having an enjoyable time with Park Shin hye. The actress brought a bright aura for the sleepyheads who cheered upon seeing her fresh and lovely appearance.

Park Shin Hye played an active role in making the broadcast as warm as possible. With her outstanding performances in her last year’s works “Miracle in Cell No.7”, “Pretty Boy Next Door” and ‘The Heirs”, the actress achieved a top actress status in Korea. Also recently hitting almost 6 million followers in Weibo, Park really is a hot topic these days.

A special mention of “The Heirs” where Park was the main female lead, the video uploaded on one of China’s biggest video site Youku has reached 100 million views. Last year, Park went overseas to meet her fans in China, Japan, Thailand and Philippines. Park is currently filming a historical film set in the Joseon dynasty called ‘Royal Tailors’ in which she plays the queen.

Credit: kbs happy sunday
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80556

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Maris,
you are super fast. Just saw it at Naver and Nate.
Thanks for the awesome news. Hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80562

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Oh My GOD what a great news...I can't wait see my angel in 1N2D... :touched :touched
I love this show sooo much ... there is lots of laugh and fun =X =X
that will be 1N2D's BEST episod for sure :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80570

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Is a Morning Angel for Latest Episode of “1Night, 2 Days”
February 28, 2014

image_2014-02-28-12.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye will is the next “morning angel” for “1 Night 2 Days!”

On February 28, Park Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment announced, “Park Shin Hye just finished filming a fun episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ in Jangheung, Jeollanam-do.”

The morning after the cast had spent the night, Park Shin Hye utilized a unique wake-up strategy and then spent the rest of the day participating in fun activities with the cast members. It has been reported that the members enthusiastically cheered when they discovered that their morning angel was none other than sweet and lovable actress, Park Shin Hye.

The episode featuring Park Shin Hye on ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ will air on March 2.

Actress Park Shin Hye has garnered love from the public for her roles in various dramas and movies such as “The Heirs,” “Flower Boys Next Door,” “You’ve Fallen for Me,” and “Miracle in Cell No.7.”

Source : soompi[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80571

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from allkpop

The cast of '1N2D' ('1 Night 2 Days') will wake up to the sunshine that is Park Shin Hye as their next morning angel on the upcoming episode!

Her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment stated on the 28th, "Park Shin Hye visited the set of KBS 2TV's '1N2D' at Jangheung, Jeollanamdo mid-February and had a good time filming."

Following HyunA, Suzy, and Rain, Park Shin Hye woke the members up to her lovely face and they were definitely not disappointed as they cheered in delight, a completely different reaction from when fellow male Rain went to wake them up!

So check out Park Shin Hye as the morning angel on '1N2D' this Sunday!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80573

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from 1 Night 2 Days Season 3 tumblr

[140228] Park Shin Hye is a Morning Angel for “1N2D” … The Oppas have gone crazy

Park Shin Hye is the morning angel for 1N2D’s episode on March 02 giving the members a bright morning.

Park’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment announced that the actress took part on the recording for the show in Jeollanam-do which will be broadcasted on March 02.

It was a very special treat indeed for the 1N2D members, having an enjoyable time with Park Shin hye. The actress brought a bright aura for the sleepyheads who cheered upon seeing her fresh and lovely appearance.

Park Shin Hye played an active role in making the broadcast as warm as possible. With her outstanding performances in her last year’s works “Miracle in Cell No.7”, “Pretty Boy Next Door” and ‘The Heirs”, the actress achieved a top actress status in Korea. Also recently hitting almost 6 million followers in Weibo, Park really is a hot topic these days.

A special mention of “The Heirs” where Park was the main female lead, the video uploaded on one of China’s biggest video site Youku has reached 100 million views. Last year, Park went overseas to meet her fans in China, Japan, Thailand and Philippines. Park is currently filming a historical film set in the Joseon dynasty called ‘Royal Tailors’ in which she plays the queen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80574

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from dramarecap, by korean in News posted Oct February 28th, 2014

The cast of ”1N2D” (“1 Night 2 Days”) will wake up to the sunshine that is Park Shin Hye as their next morning angel on the upcoming episode!

Her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment stated on the 28th, “Park Shin Hye visited the set of KBS 2TV“s “1N2D” at Jangheung, Jeollanamdo mid-February and had a good time filming.”

Following HyunA, Suzy, and Rain, Park Shin Hye woke the members up to her lovely face and they were definitely not disappointed as they cheered in delight, a completely different reaction from when fellow male Rain went to wake them up!

So check out Park Shin Hye as the morning angel on “1N2D” this Sunday!

MARCH 2, 2014
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80576

• Maris
2014.02.28) #박신혜/Lotte Duty Free Official weibo update #朴信惠 kbs 2tv 播出的“happy sunday

image_2014-02-28-13.jpg

Credit: as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80579

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
Wow! After suzy, hyuna of 4 minutes and rain now my wish came true. . . :piggyrabbit our princess will be morning angel what is our princess mission she will be cooking breakfast from the cast or do some physical activities etc. . .since only kbs world her in the phil. Maybe will be air here in phil. After two week so first i watch in youtube then i can watch again in tv. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds