Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80768

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Let's watch the "Kim Tan" of KBS :lol:

cr: the-inheritors
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80769

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more... :silly: :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80771

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

I was to look for that video of LMH laughing :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80783

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
This one is really funny...No wonder PSH was smiling so bright because of that "Kim Tan"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80793

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the vids gifs and scaps.... :kiss1: :kiss1:
ShinHye looked so fresh and happy...she can make everyone around her cheerful and smiley
I read every post and really enjoyed it. :kiss: :kiss:
+I wait for KBSWorld and record it to watch every scene carefully =X :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80798

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
ParkShinHye brings excitement as Morning Angel on ‘One Night Two Days’

The March 2nd episode of KBS 2TV ‘One Night Two Days’ (#1N2D ), featured actress #ParkShinHye as the program’s 5th Morning Angel. ParkShinHye ’s sudden appearance saw her pile on her undeniable adorable charms, and left viewers with a deep impression of her.

Yesterday’s episode was the concluding part of the Jeollanam-do Ant Tour, and Park Shin Hye left for the filming site at 2AM in the morning, in order to give the members’ a morning wake-up call.

Following the late night Bokbulbok game, the members then simultaneously went to bed. Following her arrival, Park Shin Hye first kissed the hands of Cha Tae Hyun, Jung Joon Young, and Kim Jun Ho who were sleeping in the open, for their wake-up call. Park Shin Hye then headed into the house to wake up Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, and Kim Jong Min, although they didn’t quite believe that a Morning Angel had descended on them for real this time. Thus, they came in late at the breakfast site, and failed to get their breakfast.

After breakfast, Park Shin Hye then engaged in a game of speed quiz with the members. Although their explanations were all over the place, Park Shin Hye was able to swiftly answer the questions, and left the filming staff and viewers delighted with her performance.

Park Shin Hye also lived up to her name as a goddess of adorable charms, as she did the opening pitch pose while also perfectly danced to SISTAR’s songs, and left the filming staff awed. The staff even forgot to take time or calculate how many questions had been answered, and left everyone laughing out loud. The members also tried to bring Yoo Ho Jin PD together with Park Shin Hye, and it made for a really interesting moment.

Netizens who saw the episode commented, “The strongest Morning Angel in history. I find her to be really adorable after watching the program,” “She is a genius at speed quiz! How was she able to answer? She could even explain,” “The reactions from the members and production team were really interesting.”

Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, said, “This was Park Shin Hye’s first time recording ‘1N2D’, and she was really happy. The members and production staff all treated her really kindly, and she left with a beautiful memory after the recording.”

Park Shin Hye is currently filming for her movie ‘Sanguiwon’ (working title) which depicts the lives of those who worked within the Sanguiwon during the Joseon Dynasty period, and were responsible for the attire worn by royalty.

By: Park Jin Yong
Credit:Kpopfighting
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80803

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thanks to Allkpop...
That is why those 3 who slept indoors were late for the breakfast meal is because....

The cast of '1 Night 2 Days' were pleasantly surprised on the latest episode when they awoke to the angelic face of actress Park Shin Hye!

As the next 'morning angel' with the mission to wake up the entire cast, she ran into the typical disbelief and suspicion when she woke up the members, with Defconn and Kim Jong Min refusing to believe that she was actually here and happily falling back into sleep! :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80804

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It's the first that the members want a fan meeting with Park Shin Hye. They couldn't believe their eyes that Shin Hye came to guest in their variety show 1N2D. Each members expressions were priceless. The adjusshi even fixed his hair LOL so hilarious episode with PSH. And the nice surprise of all is that the PD is a fan of Shin Hye. ;)

Can't wait for the subbed video... because I know I miss some parts that must be funny... to fall on my seat :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80805

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Morning angel Park Shin-hye in "1 Night 2 Days"

image_2014-03-03-13.jpg

Park Shin-hye appeared on the KBS 2TV show "1 Nigh 2 Days" as the morning angel.

She arrived at the set at 2 AM in the morning to wake the members of the team. She woke them up with a hand kiss in the order of Cha Tae-hyeon, Jeong Joon-yeong and Kim Joon-ho.

Kim Joo-hyeok, Defconn and Kim Jong-min didn't believe there was a morning angel and were late. Park Shin-hye also participated in the speed quiz meant for those who couldn't have breakfast.

She was very good at getting the answers explained by the guys. When it was her turn to say explain, she used her whole body to explain what she was talking about. She danced and imitated throwing the baseball. The staff who were supposed to count the number of quizzes correctly as well as setting the time, were too lost in her to do their jobs.

Park Shin-hye said, "The appearance on "1 Night 2 Days" was so much fun and it was memorable because everyone greeted her with such warmth.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye stars in the movie "The Tailors", a historical based in the Chosun. She stars as a queen who has sadness in her heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye To Appear In 1 Night 2 Days 10 years 1 month ago #80807

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
1900109_10152081960667961_203683733_n.jpg

1899946_10152081960592961_438700456_n.jpg

1798320_10152081960587961_1280574107_n.jpg

1779072_10152081960567961_430473634_n.jpg

1959231_10152081960707961_862460752_n.jpg

1781891_10152081960712961_725481783_n.jpg

1661271_10152081960742961_1859598967_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds