Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117520

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
more are coming out on the pairing.....

she's gorgeous and he's hoooott !
will they dance and sing...? I can't wait to watch it.
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117535

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-03-03-2.jpg

Ctto

My Note: Shinhye will be singing and dancing.......and more....
When will she practice the dance???........she is recording until 4th......when will she leave for China? ...
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117536

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Omo..
what a great news.
Komawo Sister Maris.
Wish many pictures of PSH at the airport and the show.
Maybe she wiII Ieaving tomorrow. :)
xaWfQ_2015-03-03.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117587

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
waiting pic if she leaving this evening, but none yet.
maybe she leaving very early morning tomorrow like she used to do... :( :( :(
web_654783597_2cc7986a_IMG_20150304_172444.jpg

c43c01ed3676fea8d334da7a22da6054_2015-03-04-2.gif

Pic copy from PSH DC
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117594

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On March 5th 2015 at 8:00 pm - Hunan TV special
with Park Shin Hye

LIVE t.co/ryMldKnF2x

preview of Shinhye for You're Beautiful, for The Heirs, for Pinocchio...

her recent cf video for Mamonde...

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117595

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

credit: Burningmonster
:heartsh:

Woah... so Shinhye will dance alone and then will sing with hottie Huang XiaoMing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117597

• Maris
Pinocchio Documentary filming
Youngkwang went to Macau earlier today..So only Shinhye and JongSuk will film the commentary today..........
they started around 2pm earlier I think........
Acdg to DC,the commentary filming has ended an hour ago....(7pm)

Tweets from Khjpearl

My Note
Based on the above schedule for March 4th........It seems that Shinhye might leave for China on March 5th or maybe late night flight for the festival . The flight is only an hour one......at least to Shanghai and Beijing........I am all in admiration for Shinhye for the way she manages to take things in her stride......a cf shoot in the morning, documentary shoot in the afternoon and then flight to another country to face an audience and perform ......looking beautiful, I might add.........all within 24 hrs

Eve, thanks for the live telecast link. :P ......8:00pm in Hunan......let me see what time will be for us..........

7:00am New York and Toronto......east coast!
4:00am Los Angeles
8:00pm Manila, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur , Singapore
7:00pm Bangkok, Hanoi (Vietnam )
9:00pm Seoul, Tokyo
12:00 noon London
1:00pm Madrid, Barcelona, Paris
9:00am Brazil
1:00 pm Tunis
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, verfir, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117602

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for posting the time sched sis @maris and @eve....

web_654783597_b42a2e1b_QMemo2B_2015-03-04-17-24-55.png

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, librajapan, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117608

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks so much to aII my IoveIy sisters for the awesome updates.
I wish can reach home earIy tomorrow.
Can't wait see her dance and sing on stage..

I hope everyone have a great evening and IoveIy day.
Be heaIthy aIways and take care.
hugs.

Thanks again everyone. With Iove and kisses.

say_hello_11_2015-03-04.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117615

• Maris
Hunan TV Lantern Festival party "Egg" Exposure: 8 million will be distributed Alipay red watch TV but also get a red envelope Alipay red envelopes into a new model interactive TV

March 2 news, I learned from the Hunan Satellite TV, Hunan Satellite TV 2015 'Lantern joy will' will be first introduced red interactive sessions.
It is understood that this year, Hunan Satellite TV joint of the four brands will be in distributed during the Lantern Festival party 8,000,000 Alipay red envelope to the audience. It has also become Hunan TV Lantern Festival party this year's biggest 'eggs.'

Another three days (March 5) is the country's Lantern Festival, the nation's major television Lantern Festival party are also in intense preparation.
In addition to the Spring Festival Gala, the Lantern Festival is the strength and popularity of the competition all the stations of the 'battlefield' of the a.
And as the country's most watched TV, Hunan Satellite TV, 'Lantern joy will' all the details have recently become concerned about the hot spots.

Following the popular Korean actress Song Qian, Park Shin Hye confirmed to attend the news was leaked today.
Hunan Satellite TV, 'Lantern joy will be' the biggest night of the 'egg' has been exposed. I learned from the Hunan TV at this year's 'Lantern joy will' will be first introduced red interactive sessions.

It is understood that this year, Hunan Satellite TV combines Celestica fund, PepsiCo Foods, Wyeth Nutritionals, Liby four brands, will be distributed 8 million Alipay red envelopes during the Lantern Festival party in the audience. It is reported that during the evening, the host will Alipay announced in four envelopes password, the audience simply enter the appropriate password in Alipay home of 'red Password' where you can receive red envelopes of cash. The amount of random red, single red envelope amount can reach 4999 yuan.

www.fireinews.com/).

My Note: even though not related to Shinhye but....... a little bit more to give an idea about what will happen during the festival...
....hi everyone!
Elena!....Thanks...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.135 seconds