Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117627

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
. [Opening Preview] Park Shin Hye at Hunan TV Lantern Festival ...

- Uploaded by [Fan Cam] ParkShinHye
Published on Mar 4, 2015

Park Shin Hye to Appear on Chinese program ‘The Lantern Festival’

On February 27, Park Shin Hye’s label, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, announced that the actress will be making her appearance on Hunan TV’s popular holiday program titled The Lantern Festival on March 5.

The Lantern Festival is one of Hunan TV’s most watched holiday programs in China, with nearly one billion viewers each year. The show, which features a big number of Chinese top stars’ performances, aims to mark the first full moon of the Lunar New Year.

With her rising popularity in the country, Park Shin Hye was invited as Korea’s representative to perform in the show.

A spokesperson of Hunan TV said: “The viewers in China have already been showing enthusiastic response upon hearing that Park Shin Hye will be appearing on the show, who have gathered immense popularity in China through her projects, such as You’re Beautiful, The Heirs, Pinocchio and more. We anticipate seeing Park Shin Hye to captivate the fans once more by appearing on The Lantern Festival, which around one billion viewers watch every year during the first full moon of the lunar New Year, as the entertainer representing Korea.”

Credit:Hellokpop
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117628

• Maris
Park Shin Hye To Represent Korea At Lunar New Year Celebrations In China
BY Julie Jones | Feb 27, 2015 01:29 PM EST

According to her agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Park Shin Hye will represent Korea on a Chinese holiday program to celebrate the Lunar New Year. It was only a year ago when her "The Heirs" co-star Lee Min Ho was invited to star in the CCTV Lunar New Year gala. He sang "Can't Help But Fall For You," the theme song of "Meteor Garden," the Taiwanese version of "Boys Over Flowers."

image_2015-03-05.jpg

This year it was Park Shin Hye's turn to be the Hallyu star helping Chinese audiences to welcome in the Year of The Sheep. Park will appear on Hunan TV's holiday program "The Lantern Festival." The program airs in celebration of the first full moon of the Lunar New Year. The holiday special usually earns high viewership ratings and over one billion Chinese viewers are expected to watch this year.

According to a representative of Hunan TV, viewers have responded enthusiastically to the news that Park Shin Hye will appear on the program. The 25-year-old actress has become very popular in China due to her appearance in dramas such as "You're Beautiful" with Jung Yong Hwa and Jang Geun Suk," "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin and "Pinocchio" with Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang.

There are a few different indicators of her popularity in China. In December of 2014 Park Shin Hye became the first Korean actress to acquire over seven million fans on her Weibo account. She was also recognized with a "Popular Foreign Actress Award" at the Chinese Anhui TV Drama Awards for her appearance in the hit drama "The Heirs." She sang some of "The Heirs" OST at the Anhui awards ceremony.

By the time that the sixth episode of "Pinocchio" was shown on Youku, the Chinese video site, the drama received over 170 million views.

"We are anticipating seeing Park Shin Hye captivate the fans once more when she appears on The Lantern Festival as the entertainer representing Korea," said a Hunan TV representative. "Around one billion viewers watch every year during the first full moon of the Lunar New Year."

The Lantern Festival with Park Shin Hye will be shown on March 5.
Park also plans to meet her fans during her "Dream of Angel" Asian fan tour, which starts in March.

Credit kdramamasters
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117631

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
appreciate your work, thanks :heartsh:

HD pic:
10991517_996876203674685_4254625426942846023_o.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117632

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Maris wrote:
Pinocchio Documentary filming
Youngkwang went to Macau earlier today..So only Shinhye and JongSuk will film the commentary today..........
they started around 2pm earlier I think........
Acdg to DC,the commentary filming has ended an hour ago....(7pm)

Tweets from Khjpearl

My Note
Based on the above schedule for March 4th........It seems that Shinhye might leave for China on March 5th or maybe late night flight for the festival . The flight is only an hour one......at least to Shanghai and Beijing........I am all in admiration for Shinhye for the way she manages to take things in her stride......a cf shoot in the morning, documentary shoot in the afternoon and then flight to another country to face an audience and perform ......looking beautiful, I might add.........all within 24 hrs

Eve, thanks for the live telecast link. :P ......8:00pm in Hunan......let me see what time will be for us..........

7:00am New York and Toronto......east coast!
4:00am Los Angeles
8:00pm Manila, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur
7:00pm Bangkok
9:00pm Seoul, Tokyo
12:00 noon London
9:00am Brazil
1:00 pm Tunis

waaahhhhh Tunis time is included too hehehehehe nice to see that :) thanks for the information sis @Maris and sis @eve for the link :lol: am so happy to see you back both :heartsh:
am looking forward the show hehehehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117633

• Maris
Thank you Isabella and Narjess! It's worth the effort to see you people happy AND the thought that you maybe able to see the program live. Only then we can really enjoy discussing the event! I hope that I have covered most of the cities......have added more in my post.....
Tunis was specially keeping you in my mind, Narjess........ :P AND Thank you! It's always good to be here with everyone....
Let's hope we are able to watch......
Just out of curiosity, Isabella.......you mentioned about either being in the class OR sleeping! Is it correct what I am thinking??? OR is it only some particular class that is also your nap time??? :lol:
:heartsh:

Revised Version with more cities........ Hope it helps and covers everyone......
us..........

7:00am New York and Toronto......east coast.........Cuba, Peru...
4:00am Los Angeles
8:00pm Manila, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur , Singapore
7:00pm Bangkok, Hanoi (Vietnam )
9:00pm Seoul, Tokyo
12:00 noon London
9:00am Brazil
1:00 pm Tunis, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris
2:00pm Cairo
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117635

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
[Opening Preview] screen caps

B_ScPC3XAAEmmib.jpg

B_SCTQIXIAMa9qF.jpg

B_R3irAW8AIINcu.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117639

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
airport pic:

B_SvVPvU4AAdVVF.jpg
B_Sxv5PWsAA869E.jpg
B_SxwlFW8AAsDOT.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117640

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Airport pics....

B_SvVPvU4AAdVVF.jpg

B_SvVWoVIAA4lgW.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117641

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
PSH at Incheon airport fashion heading to ChangSha
B_SzL22WkAA3xje.png
B_SzLQgW4AA3C_Z.png
1_2015-03-05.jpg
2_2015-03-05.jpg
B_SzF5LUwAE_o_e.jpg
B_TAjYKUsAEGZeN.jpg
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117642

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
More pics....Have a safe trip Shin Hye!

B_Syb7TU4AAy6ZJ.jpg

B_SyanXUwAAY4A2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, meyergsi, Xiaohye27
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.205 seconds