TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134211

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye wore sweat shirt design by Creative Folks

cr: tripleEdoubleLU
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134240

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
seirazde wrote:
I cant help myself but to sneak in.. :lol:
This "Im sorry but I love you" thing is dragging me in front of my elaptop :blush: :luvluv:
Oh cant help it LOL.. I need to watch it now..have to find that link..
Thanks to all the sisters here..
Have to watch now then vote later :luvluv:
IMG_20150830_101315.jpg

IMG_20150830_101313.jpg

Ctto

Have a blessed sunday everyone.. :heartsh:

Sis seirazde you captured 2 interesting moments here: Taecyeon gazes at her and she looks down, either bcoz she got distracted by what they were talking about or she felt shy gazing back. But obviously in this episode there were more direct eye-to-eye contacts and longer too. This is braver than the first guesting.

Then they both weren't afraid to be more physically "close". So it's like they have become friends. It's good so we wont have to ship them together even if it's tempting to do so. For PSH this is probably so natural of her to easily get along with single guys of her age. As for Taecyeon we haven't seen "intimate" photos of him with other female co-stars...except maybe We Got Married with Gui-gui. I didn't see much of Dream High tho I started to watch it I got bored a bit. In Wonderful Days he was paired with a female performer but even their scenes were quite difficult to watch they were bit awkward. You could tell they were acting. There was no "naturalness" or authenticity in the scenes. You could tell they were trying their best. With PSH I think so far 8 or 9 romantic dramas she managed to bring her scenes to that level of credibility no wonder she ends up being shipped to whoever she is paired. Minus the dramas in her early years & those that didn't so much rate, the last 4 were noticeable. So she was shipped & rumored with every one of them, JGS, JYH, LMH & lately LJS. The romantic scenes were scripted she had no choice but do them and she does her performance so credibly maybe her male partners get carried away and maybe she does too so even after cameras stop they continue with talking teasing etc people think something more is going on. Proximity develops intimacy this is the universal rule. The more frequent 2 people are together the greater chances for attraction and intimacy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134241

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Nice thing about Taecyeon is that despite the "beastly" image he has been made to wear for years owing to his music group and agency it seems that was all there is to it - just an "image" to draw the shrieking screaming female fans (& they are a powerful lot!). Like a brand name. So that has been Taecyeon's image and "brand" as 2PM member. Where and when they need shirt-ripping it'll be Taecyeon. Just look at the final My House video Taecyeon transforms into a "foxy" persona.

But in real life he's a conservative shy person. He doesn't do shirt-ripping or any kind of act that makes him bare his chest. You can't even tell he has those abs from his shirts. We don't see the "beastly" image in 3MAD instead we see a young lad of 26 dancing prancing being careless spilling stuff quirky dorky bingu spontaneously being positive warm and human as PSH described him. And PSH is quite fortunate to have met him and to work with him in a reality show. This enriches her life, that one doesn't have to be in a romantic relationship to have good times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134242

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Taecyeon is good man. Big, simple, kind, funny ... but he does not fit for PSH. She will bored with him very quickly. She is curious, intelligent. "Bad" men attracted her . Strange, unusual, complex. She is an actress. And all actress is more than just womens.) They need the constant intrigue, interest, something new or what she does not have.
I think that they will not be friends in real life even. He doesn't have nothing to attract and interest her... Alas. But on the show, they can work well together during short time.) :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Verba_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mahpary, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134243

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
I do not think so. While she was young, she likes bad guys. Look at Chokoball team (Kim Heechul, Jang GeunSuk, Yong Jun-hyung, Lee HonKi etc.). All of them - they're not "standard" and very intersting person in the k-pop industry, and they're all good friends PSH. But in real life she chose person like her father, for whom family is top priority. She decides with whom she was interested or not interested. Her circle of friends from childhood is very big. She sees a lot of different people, from different sides. We see only one side. This is her personal life))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134244

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Verba_ wrote:
Taecyeon is good man. Big, simple, kind, funny ... but he does not fit for PSH. She will bored with him very quickly. She is curious, intelligent. "Bad" men attracted her . Strange, unusual, complex. She is an actress. And all actress is more than just womens.) They need the constant intrigue, interest, something new or what she does not have.
I think that they will not be friends in real life even. He doesn't have nothing to attract and interest her... Alas. But on the show, they can work well together during short time.) :-V[/quote

You could be right tho I didn't think of PSH to be that maybe you've followed her long enough to be able to conclude what kind of person will suit her. You think Taecyeon with all of what he's shown in numerous shows where he sometimes dares his 2PM buddies is not interesting enough for PSH. He's smart too i think has a biz of his own he's CEO he's also doing graduate studies. But maybe her type is different.

My thought is maybe all her adventure seeking is part of maturing. When I was 25 i wanted to see as much of the world then that kind of energy tapers off (Elizabeth Hurlock's developmental stages). It's interesting to see IF ANYTHING happens after 3MAD. Am not expecting much really.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134245

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
:touched4003 wrote:
I do not think so. While she was young, she likes bad guys. Look at Chokoball team (Kim Heechul, Jang GeunSuk, Yong Jun-hyung, Lee HonKi etc.). All of them - they're not "standard" and very intersting person in the k-pop industry, and they're all good friends PSH. But in real life she chose person like her father, for whom family is top priority. She decides with whom she was interested or not interested. Her circle of friends from childhood is very big. She sees a lot of different people, from different sides. We see only one side. This is her personal life))))

Yes I agree. It's her personal life so it's just nice she meets up with different people just look at the range of actors actresses she's worked with. And my point was all make up a nice collage of personalities that I think in one way or another enriches her work as actress and I suppose her life as a person.

It's good we got to see her after months of waiting. Is she going back to school indeed and focusing on that for now? Good luck to her then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134246

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
True Taecyeon is a good man - but he is anything but simple. He is in post-graduate school. He is CEO of his own company. He seems to be an intelligent, focused, determined and strong willed young man. He does not give the appearance of a shallow, weak or boring man. He also has a vibe that could be interpreted as a man that should not be taken lightly. He too is an actor as Shin Hye is an actress......He definitely could be a "bad" man but I think he is the sort of man that once he loves someone he truly loves them. I also think he is the type of man that once he loves it will be for a lifetime. I think they are attracted to each other but whether it develops beyond friendship or not will depend on how determined he is......They seem to have the same interests and their goals in life are similar.
Taecyeon seems to be showing the fun side of himself on TMAD but anyone who watches some of his solo song performances can see he is more than his TMAD persona. There is another side to him that is mysterious, dark and sexy. I think many are lured into thinking he is simple because of the side he shows on TMAD.
I think we sell them both short by thinking they can't be friends. Shin Hye is known for cultivating friends - remember she is still friends with girls from grammar school.
If we use the criteria that Taecyeon isn't bad enough or is too simple and doesn't have anything to offer her then all the men she has been shipped with fall into that category. Of all the men she has been shipped with I think Taecyeon might just surprise us all by the depths of his ability.
I'm not even his fan - I just enjoy watching his interactions with Shin Hye because she is the only actor/actress I follow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, Haive, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134249

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Hi, 4003.
Simple does not mean stupid.) Simple in everyday life, in his idea of ​​the perfect girl, etc. His ideal type - a simple good girl, a good cook, housewife. PSH is not his ideal type too. The best choice for him is not actress. I think the best choice for him is an ordinary good girl.
PSH ... Her idea of ​​family have changed. She no longer thinks it's something very interesting, "fantastic." I've been a fan of her during long time. I see what kind of people her attracts, who are her friends.
I think that she is looking for a warm, caring, but ... extraordinary man. Which will see her as a person, talented actress и т.д. (she is talented in everything). I think he will be a partner, not only in running the household.) The most important... they will partners in the development ... (to improve him and her as persons, in the profession, etc.) I see so...)))
My English is so bad ... it is difficult to say exactly what I mean ... Sorry.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mahpary, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134251

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Wow!.......i had to back read more than 150 posts for this thread alone!
Thank you to all who have been following Shin Hye and Taecyeon in 3MAD
I, for one, had been so excited to see them again.....together.....in this show
I just couldn't be here to spazz with you right at that moment but I'm happy to be back

Welcome back @irene.....i am the happiest to see you around again!
Welcome to PSHIC sis @sidy for your first post.....please continue to join us here and enjoy
And of course to all regulars of PSHIC and this thread......i had fun and reading all your posts
Let me just get my bearings back.....i have to still watch the whole episode again without any interruptions

Awww......so many scenes that i saw which made me smile all throughout
I hope their friendship had been established after the show.....it is too good to end just like that :)

CNirNZ7XAAE1Ao1.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, vertige25, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds