Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134377

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
oh btw,

kdrama stars prepare a poll! for Park Shin Hye... kikikii :wahaha :wahaha

Who Is Your Favorite On-Screen Companion For Park Shin Hye- Lee Jong Suk Or 2PM's Taecyeon? [Poll]

park-shin-hye-is-adorable-with-lee-jong-suk-and-taecyeon.jpg

guys u should take the poll hehehe~~ :heartsh:

www.kdramastars.com/
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by aki_lala.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134378

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
aki_lala wrote:
oh btw,

kdrama stars prepare a poll! for Park Shin Hye... kikikii :wahaha :wahaha

Who Is Your Favorite On-Screen Companion For Park Shin Hye- Lee Jong Suk Or 2PM's Taecyeon? [Poll]

park-shin-hye-is-adorable-with-lee-jong-suk-and-taecyeon.jpg

guys u should take the poll hehehe~~ :heartsh:

www.kdramastars.com/

I LIKE TAEC FOR SHINHYE COZ JONGSUK IS TOO GIRLY FOR HER...SORRY ITS JUST MY OPINION AND OBSERVATION...PEACE AND LOVE SISTERS...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, wheng

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134380

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
Hai @haive~

hahhaa... dun get scared tho... up to u dear which is the best~ coz for me.. either both arent so suitable for HER hahaha!!

me kinda bad isnt it~~ :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Haive, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134383

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I support Taceyeon ! Please give your courage...just like ji sung said...haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134384

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
aki_lala wrote:
morning from my TZ,

wooahahaha... 188 new messages.. obviously this thread so damn active even during weeknd. hahaha... cant catch up will all past messages, just wish the hottestcollab already prepare the eng subs so i can watch it.... :touched :touched :touched

so late even now im not done yet with episode 15. sobbss :cry :cry

Hi sis aki__lala yeah I think I know how you feel kind of overwhelming. I normally begin with the latest and just delete the previous repetitions. Each post is added to previous for some reason and every new post seems to be a new message. Good luck. It's enjoyable to read posts time-consuming though. Have good day everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134385

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
kekeke~~ hai dear @verfir, as u said yup.. yup.. vote for ur confident one~

coz previously the result is LJS is more compare to Ok Chef.. ohh no~~~

hahaha~~ hai @fgnuva, since me seldom online so sometimes i review it back after 6month tho... kekeke..... as long all of u enjoying staying in this community. free time, im sure enjoying flashback all the comment and infos....

hugs kiss to all
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134388

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
yess @fgnuva, exactly.

sometimes as a fans, we kinda fanatics coz we adore and love the idols @ stars so much. but as times goes by, we mature and the people in the entertainment also grow mature, so for me personally, i would like she grown up being mature and worked more harder for her better future. its not easy to become a legendary actress or idols that youngster know from years 1990s up to 2060 isnt it. so if she consider her job is precious, she must handle it precisely. avoid all scandals and life her love life secretly its safe and secure both parties, plus we never know when haters gonna hate rite. me also gonna play safe just support her in everything she does. she is lil dongsaeng for me. hahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134392

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello everyone and I would like to thank you for all the beautiful gifs and seeing them, I can actually piece together what happened and don't have to anxiously wait for TMAD's subbed episodes :) I think Taec did almost everything to assist Shin Hye so she won't be exhausted as she was leaving late the following night, he did say that he hopped on the plane after TMAD filming ( I think this was after the Jisung episode) and as he said "it took a toll" on his body. He is always considerate towards Shin Hye, remember he did not plant the lemon trees with Shin Hye because it would be too tiring for her. He was even worried that she would not come back as a guest because she was too tired after building the oven and sheoimmediately fell asleep after dinner.

And as for the polls, I think the article talked about more of the clothes Shin Hye and LJS modelled than the differences of how the couples fit each other. The article described the collection and was mostly focused on LSJ and PSH. But it was a great strategy to release the photos of the two modelling for the outerwear while Shin Hye's guesting and her interesting interactions with Taec are still being talked about :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, montenegro

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134397

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hi everyone and @journoexpat, I do agree with you with regards to the strategy. It could also be that they are using 3MAD to divert the LJS and PSH dating rumours. Anyway, we don't really know what is going on - whether is it real chemistry or acting how can we tell exactly. We also don't know their off-screen and real characters to ship who with who. Just hope PSH choose the right guy as her life partner (whoever it is). But On-screen, both are cute in their own ways.

BTW, did you guys notice that Taecyeon gave a big sigh when NaPD told him that PSH is going back the next night and the next morning he is rather quiet and lacks energy? To me (seeing him on 3MAD) Taecyeon is better in physique, domestic skills, not a fussy eater, caring and hardworking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134403

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Doreen, welcome to this forum, like you I am also a very recent visitor here but everyone here is so nice, welcoming and do give respect to everyone's opinion.

With regard to your post on the other forum about Jisung and his wife Bo Young, I also thought about it before. And for me, I can say that Jisung only met Taec at the set of TMAD and stayed with him only for three days and 2 nights, but he automatically adored and became a fan boy of Taec admiring him for being kindhearted, optimistic, good in dancing, being loved by Mingki, and incredulously for his (rough estimation) cooking skills and for his firm butt (which he said during his TMAD interview and was quite so funny coming from a manly actor who is married to boot he, he,he).

But, since I did not read any article about Lee Bo Young's and LJS' working relationship, I cannot comment anything about it. You can tell I don't follow this young man's career but I do heard that he is one of the good ones among his peers.

However, KKKK of TMAD has worked with both Taec and LJS right? I think he has worked with LSJ twice and with Taec in Wonderful Days and TMAD but you can see he was dead set in bringing Taec and Shin Hye together and like a father wishing for the two to be together. I think based on that you can gauge who he is rooting for and I think he will not try to get Taec and PSH together if he knows that PSH is with Jong Suk. Well this is only my opinion and perhaps wishful thinking :) And sorry if this is out of topic, just got excited that I have a kindred spirit, thinking the same question :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.836 seconds