Jenzzy wrote:
Finally watched the first part.....
I just want to thank Taecyeon and Shin Hye for this show
and of course, LJS and KKK....i really had fun watching them
Lets not take it too seriously......its a show to entertain people :) ;) :P

COEGfWQVEAAItDO.jpg

459596024_798db276.gif

on to part 2.....

Yes sis Jenzzy that's what I posted few days back. We shouldn't forget it's all entertainment to fill our boring Friday evenings. There could be that hidden recipe to tickle tease even titillate not to mention thrill audiences. (We already read how much they earn per episode from sponsors etc)The love lines readings etc are possibly discussed prior to filming. They're actors let's not forget (directors too scribes scriptwriters etc) who earn their keep entertaining people. If at all the added value for us viewers is that there are lessons information knowledge to be picked up from these shows (just like we pick up lessons from news stories).

From TMAD we learned a lot about farming that one doesn't have starve one can grow food and even use food grown to exchange for money to buy what one needs and maybe wants like they bought equipment utensils meat etc. I learned many lessons just watching all 3 guys and their guests cook plant etc. I learned too from their mistakes and carelessness. We enjoyed the sights mountain/hills stream and fish Jackson having kids, Minky having pups Matilda escaping to hunt for worms. We saw how seeds became seedlings then plants then food. The cabbage strawberries corn etc.'it has been a wonderful show really. And romantic episodes like those with PSH were a bonus albeit an attempt maybe to boost ratings because admit it she does have a following. See how charts went upduring her guesting and guesting of female stars. Let's watch the final episode next week even if PSH is no longer there. They'll move on so we should too. Happy weekend everyone. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, Sidy, winniee

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134704

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sidy wrote:
I was really sad after watching episode 17 but only after reading the posts about the phone numbers. I guess it was because I suddenly doubted there was anything special between them. It didn't mean I was "shipping" them together but I did like the good feeling I got watching and listening to 2 stars who seem to be level headed and smart. There is a freshness and sincerity that shines through with these 2 and it is nice to see and hear especially with so much smut on teenage shows and in the news nowadays.
So I posed a question to my students in my 1 pm class - I asked what it meant when they hadn't exchanged phone numbers but seemed to be infatuated with each other. I was quickly told by more than one 18 year-old that a girl like Park Shin Hye would never - ever say or do anything to cause her parents to worry or leave a questionable image of herself. One of the boys in my class suggested that just because they said they didn't exchange numbers didn't necessarily mean they didn't really exchange numbers or email addresses. They may have decided to play it cool since Shin Hye was leaving.
I watched episode 17 again and you know what? I think the two genuinely respect each other and do have some incredible sparks. Whether it develops to another level or not will probably not take place where the public can analyze it. One of my students said that she believed Shin Hye when she said she really liked the people on the show and that's why she came back. She may not be in a further love line with Taecyeon but I have a gut feeling she will be friends with him from now on. I could see that he really did like her and was happy to just be around her.
In today's crazy world isn't it refreshing to see 2 people their age being honest and wholesome?
I noticed that LJS was on the verge of tears to see her leave. This leaves me with the impression that she is indeed a one-of-a-kind girl. She has a place in the production crew and the main actors hearts and it is plain to see. I don't think that KKK and LJS would have pushed the 2 toward each other if there were no feelings there. Those guys were there and could gauge how their emotions were toward each other. I think those 2 knew more than they let on and were silently urging a match because they knew how the 2 felt.
One of my students remarked that Shin Hye made a point several times to emphasize how Taecyeon and she clicked together no matter what the task. Another student pointed out that she didn't know what others called it but both Taecyeon and Shin Hye were definitely flirting with each other.
Just my thoughts about my favorite actress and the very nice presentable young man she has associated with during TMAD.
I have one exchange student from Korea in my class and he said it might be an everyday thing in America to exchange phone numbers and not think too much about it but in South Korea one doesn't give out their phone number so easily regardless of what you see on Korean drama shows.
Now back to my 3 pm class that will begin in 10 minutes.

Hi sis Sidy thanks for this post. You have written so analytically and like an academic too. You conducted a discussion and some kind of survey among your students. I'd like to do the same unfortunately am not in SKorea. Very interesting points you brought out. Let's connect more often thru email as I also teach. :)

We learned many valuable lessons too just from watching the show. One nice thing was we got to know Taecyeon outside his 2PM persona. PD Na had a thing in mind when he conceived the show and I think critics will say he succeeded. Contrary to Seo-jin's threat that the show will fail, it has survived and has outrated other shows.congratulations to him the crew and of course the 3 men and their hardworking guests. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, Sidy, winniee

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134705

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
They may not have exchanged numbers this time as you can see Taecyeon is a rather very proper guy. He's not one to do anything without much consideration of what is proper. One can tell he's been raised in some way that's why his show of courtesy is quite spontaneous. In fact he wouldn't be persuaded to utter words to PSH because as he said before he had "seen her only a few times". This makes sense. He is prudent. "Love" is only something he can say after some time not after a couple of days of being together. We'll find out maybe if he goes public with his future connections with PSH outside their working professionally. I think with PSH also if she has suffered from broken heart and broken relationships (?) she knows simply working together is not enough even if there were romantic overtures. She probably knows now love is more than just feelings that's possibly why her interactions with Taecyeon were "guarded". I just hope neither one of them will suffer broken heart from each other. I hope both being mid-20s and having past relationships will be very cautious NOT to simply ride on public proddings and teasings even if they are from friends who have good intentions. And I hope "profit-minded producers will NOT take advantage of their chemistry to plunge them in a romantic drama or movie which could hurt both their personal (not to mention professional) lives. We have seen how popularity dropped for those linked to PSH and even for PSH herself. So it's probably better to just wait how things develop from here. It's been great meeting you all sisters in this topic. Will this topic now be closed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134706

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
ep 18 preview....

how is the streaming guys?
I can't join.... took a short break :pinch:

Thanks sis nu2me for this post. So the 3 Oksunbong farmers got together in Taecyeon's flat in the city? He took Eddie with him to take care? It seemed he cooked something here and they talked about PSH. If these conversations were filmed who filmed it? The TMAD crew too with PD Na? It seems that way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134707

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Good morning, sis @fgnuva! They hang out in KKK's flat, Taecyeon is living with his parents in the city. Taecyeon was granted the adoption of Eddie.

image-355.jpg

image-356.jpg

image-357.jpg

Photos credit as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134708

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Park Shin-hye, "With Taecyeon, whatever we do together, we'll have good chemistry"

posterphoto630532.jpg

On the September 4th episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', Park Shin-hye harvested corns with Taecyeon. The two created such sweet mood while working together.

On this day, Park Shin-hye and Taecyeon harvested corns in the corn patch that the two made together two months ago. The method to harvest was efficient in the way Taecyeon held the stalk parts and Park Shin-hye picked the corns. Producer Na gave them applause as they showed perfect chemistry.

Park Shin-hye during interview said, "When oppa (Taecyeon) held the stalks and stepped on it, I felt we'd have great chemistrym whatever we do together".

On this day, Park Shin-hye appeared in the variety show, 'Three Meals a Day, as the last guest of the season.

source: via hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, winniee

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134711

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
'Three Meals a Day' wraps up its second season

bb12r78.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' finishes its last meal... We'll remember Ok Soonbong's cooking

1. [+4,048, -275] 3MAD gets hated for inviting guests and Na PD's consistent format but if it's boring, how do you explain why it is hitting greater than 10% in ratings at a cable channel ? What I'm sure of is you won't find a similar show like 3MAD and there's no other PD like Na Yong Suk

2. [+3,466, -79] I've become attached to Ok Soonbong, Mingki and Jackson. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sobs

3. [+2,642, -72] I loved this season. When will we see them again?

4. [+1,770, -54] What will I do at this same hour starting next week?

5. [+363, -16] I'll miss Mingki, the goat family, the chickens and the bees ㅠㅠ This season was tranquil and quaint. Can't wait for season 3!

6. [+160, -10] Today's the last episode? This feels like the end of a peaceful trip

hh1234.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Park Shin Hye and Ok Taecyeon's bantering, "He doesn't listen to me"

1. [+211,-8] Park Shin Hye's personality is easygoing and likeable. The two seem to have gotten so close and their straightforwardness is cute ㅋ

2. [+186, -9] Park Shin Hye and Ok Bingu are both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋJust like what she said, they work well together.

3. [+164, -11] Park Shin Hye's super adorable ~~~

4. [+18, -3] I would listen to what she says...

5. [+14, -2] Date ㅋㅋ

Naver

1. [+1,451, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Caught him off guard

2. [+1,113, -91] During this part, Ok Taecyeon's cute and Park Shin Hye's pretty

3. [+915, -438] Does Jong Seok listen well?

4. [+205, -13] I liked Lee Seo Jin today. Kim Kwang Gyu is caring... The corn field part was funny

5. [+180, -23] I'm craving ramyun

via: kkuljaem
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, winniee

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134713

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
“Three Meals a Day” Records Highest Rating for 17th Week Straight

Three-Meals-a-Day.jpg

tvN variety show “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon continued its impressive ratings streak through its penultimate episode.

According to CJ E&M on September 5, the September 4 broadcast of “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon recorded an average of 10.6 percent in viewership ratings across cable, satellite, and IPTV rating standards, the highest single viewership rating being 12.6 percent.

This puts “Three Meals a Day” at the top of viewership ratings in its time slot for the seventeenth week straight.

You can tune in for the final broadcast of “Three Meals a Day,” which will air on September 11 on tVN at 9:45 p.m.

via: soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134719

• winniee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 30
Kinda sad that it ended. Shinhye and Taecyeon were my type of OTP, awkwardly cute and adorable..they just in the screen and you have that smile in your face. I don't rave couples just cos of skinships. I didn't / don't ship Shinhye with anyone, but if someone ask me with whom you love Shinhye most among her screen partners...then my answer would be Taecyeon and maybe Kim Woobin hehe.
I wasn't sad that he didn't asked her number..just cos he didn't asked doesn't mean he isn't interested. If he knew about her vacation and what she fed to foreigner...then he must have read about her dating rumor, whether the rumor is true or false. So, maybe he hesitated thinking 'what if '.
All in all, they did and do looks good together. And i just love that Taecyeon cheeky smile, when he said 'you could have just gotten it from me' hehe LoI. So, yeah....someday....somewhere....somehow. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134721

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye, "With Taecyeon, whatever we do together, we'll have good chemistry"

2015/09/04

On the September 4th episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', Park Shin-hye harvested corns with Taecyeon. The two created such sweet mood while working together.

On this day, Park Shin-hye and Taecyeon harvested corns in the corn patch that the two made together two months ago. The method to harvest was efficient in the way Taecyeon held the stalk parts and Park Shin-hye picked the corns. Producer Na gave them applause as they showed perfect chemistry.

Park Shin-hye during interview said, "When oppa (Taecyeon) held the stalks and stepped on it, I felt we'd have great chemistrym whatever we do together".

On this day, Park Shin-hye appeared in the variety show, 'Three Meals a Day, as the last guest of the season.

www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-with-tae...t&utm_medium=twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds