Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134722

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
So this was the song that Shin hye was humming in 3MAD last night.....
nice song......nice lyrics :)

cr to the uploader

so many things to still look forward to in 3MAD
We haven't even watched the eng sub of eepisode 16!
I tell you there will be more revelations after we watch it with eng sub

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134723

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Feeds 2PM's Taecyeon A Special Dish During 'Three Meals A Day'
BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 04, 2015 12:52 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye and 2PM's Taecyeon (Ok Taecyeon) shared more sweet moments during episode 17 of "Three Meals A Day." While there was less of a scripted love line between the two Hallyu stars, they continued to demonstrate their genuine affection for one another.

Park adorably sang while searching for a recipe to try out on the guys. This segued to a cooking segment, the "Pinocchio" star created a unique salad that contained tomatoes, daikon radish, gochujang (a Korean condiment), green onions and garlic. The three men on the show were initially surprised by her idea for the side dish but willingly helped her to prepare the vegetables.

Taecyeon was the first cast member to try out her creation. The actress fed him a medium sized portion while he jokingly swallowed while attempting to hide his embarrassment.

The on-screen chemistry between the actress and the 2PM star continued when they returned to the corn field. They demonstrated strong comradery throughout the segment, quickly picking the corn from the stalks. During the commentary portion, she weighed in on their ability to work together. "No matter what we do together, we click really well," said Park.

Taecyeon strongly reacted to the departure of Park Shin Hye. He led the group in taking a photo with the actress. Comedian Kim Kwang Gyu continued to provoke the young stars when he questioned if they had exchanged numbers.

It may be the end of their love line on "Three Meals a Day," but their ability to act with one another continues to generate buzz.

www.kdramastars.com/articles/96099/20150...hree-meals-a-day.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134726

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
After all the really hard work of clearing the field, planting the crops, washing and cooking, I sincerely hope Taecyeon would win an award this year in the Variety show category. Truly, without him nothing much could have been accomplished. There should also be an award for Best Guest and Best Couple (hopefully Running Man Monday Couple don't win again!). LOL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134727

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Got you sis @DOH.....but there will be too much competition in the Variety show category

These are the food that Shin Hye cooked in her last guest appearance in 3MAD

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134730

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
17 ep - "Love Story" scenario?
Then... PSH is a writer.)
The challenge to create "love line" is likely was, but director's script was not (my opinion).
I think OkT and PSH had a frank conversation in the first outlet in the field. After that his behavior has changed.
Recent replica about the phone ... I think it is PSH's "script" too. The goal - to finish the "story", to save OkT's image for his female fans (he is not fall in love, no one rejected him ...), to give up hope on them to work together for the "couple's" fans etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134731

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
marthcec15 wrote:
Good morning, sis @fgnuva! They hang out in KKK's flat, Taecyeon is living with his parents in the city. Taecyeon was granted the adoption of Eddie.

image-355.jpg

image-356.jpg

image-357.jpg

Photos credit as tagged.

Oh so that was KKK's flat? Thanks for info re the video clip. I thought Taecyeon's parents still lived in the US? so they moved back to Seoul. No wonder Taecyeon is so careful about how he acts around the elders. His parents are probably following his dramas and all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134732

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
What is important about the guesting of Shin Hye in 3MAD is that i believe she had established friendship with the 3MAD casts......with LJS, KKK, Taecyeon and of course with PD Na......no worries on the love line.....if it should happen, it will happen :) ;) :P

Our Oksunbong farmers resting.....sleeping....must be really tiring for them

COEQrGSUkAApCv6.png

COEQrpFUwAA3BuV.png

COEQropUAAEaTid.png

COEQrE3U8AAd0a8.png

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134734

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Sheds Actress Stereotypes on “Three Meals a Day”
ck525 September 5, 2015

Park Shin Hye never fails to please viewers when she appears on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day.”

On the September 4 episode of the variety show, Park Shin Hye continues to actively participate in activities.

For breakfast, she attempts to make potato croquettes. The croquettes end up being fried to perfection and delicious.

After finishing a satisfying breakfast and enjoying a soothing nap, Park Shin Hye heads out to the field to harvest corn. As an experienced member, she uses several skills, such as twisting and breaking off the corn, to quickly fill up her basket. Even when rain starts to fall, she continues to smile. Though the camera tumbles to the ground because of the rain, she laughs while putting it back into place. Kim Kwang Kyu and her make a good pair as they sing their way back together.

During the second round of harvesting the corn, her partnership with Taecyeon is also impressive.

“When I saw how Taecyeon would hold the corn out and I’d collect it, I thought the two of us make a good team,” Park Shin Hye says.

“I might be the only one who thinks so though,” she adds with a shy smile.

She is eager to prepare the lunch menu as well. She decides to prepare tomato kimchi to eat with ramyun. She substitutes cabbage with tomatoes fresh from the garden and adds spices to the mix. The rest of the members are pleased with her efforts and say, “It’s good. It’s pretty addictive.”

Once the day is over, Park Shin Hye receives a pickled onion recipe in order to eat it with seasoned ribs. She adds spicy mustard and wasabi to soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and water, just like the recipe tells her to, and soon prepares the perfect sauce. As the daughter of tripe restaurant owners, she is able to skillfully serve seasoned ribs.

By the end of the day, Park Shin Hye has to leave because of her busy schedule. However, she is too attached to leave without glancing back.

In an interview, she says, “I enjoyed spending time with Kim Kwang Kyu, Lee Seo Jin, and Taecyeon.”

Park Shin Hye, who started off the show as the first guest, also managed to be the last guest as well. She shed the stereotypes of a flawless actress and showed how good she was at various chores, such as cooking, harvesting, and washing the dishes. Despite all the work, she never failed to smile, even when the weather would change in the blink of an eye. Her happy energy was enough to spread joy throughout the set and bring forth the best chemistry between the members.

www.soompi.com/2015/09/05/park-shin-hye-...n-three-meals-a-day/
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134735

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
winniee wrote:
Kinda sad that it ended. Shinhye and Taecyeon were my type of OTP, awkwardly cute and adorable..they just in the screen and you have that smile in your face. I don't rave couples just cos of skinships. I didn't / don't ship Shinhye with anyone, but if someone ask me with whom you love Shinhye most among her screen partners...then my answer would be Taecyeon and maybe Kim Woobin hehe.
I wasn't sad that he didn't asked her number..just cos he didn't asked doesn't mean he isn't interested. If he knew about her vacation and what she fed to foreigner...then he must have read about her dating rumor, whether the rumor is true or false. So, maybe he hesitated thinking 'what if '.
All in all, they did and do looks good together. And i just love that Taecyeon cheeky smile, when he said 'you could have just gotten it from me' hehe LoI. So, yeah....someday....somewhere....somehow. :heartsh:

Sis @winniee, I agree with you :) , and you know when Shinhye is singing "Someday" after the word "someday" she looks at Taecyeon:)

image-366.jpg

image-367.jpg

I also want to know how Eddie was adopted by Taecyeon. Is he the one to choose among Mingki, Eddie and Sappie? Or is it because Eddie is Shinhye's fave?

image-368.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134736

• pika87
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 48
Ah i think we need to stop speculating about SH and TC . We didn't know anything behind the scenes, and like sis @jenzzy said : if it should happen, it will happen.

Let's enjoy watching 3MAD :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.490 seconds