Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134779

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Helloooo chingus :lol:

OMO there is many posts here waaaaw thanks for all the updates, screnn capts and videos :heartsh: :heartsh:
am watching the ep by now :)

Thanks for all 3MAD cast for giving us the opportunity to live with them such sweet moments :luvluv:
We knew more about Shin Hye because of this reality show and of course we love her more and more :heartsh:
Kamsahamnida :)

tumblr_nu6jezjejI1rt57obo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu6jezjejI1rt57obo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu6jezjejI1rt57obo7_1280.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134783

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
There are so many postings to read and pictures, gifs and videos to enjoy !!!
Oh I am missing out on this thread ! :pinch:

3MAD ended with Shinhye leaving for her next schedule. I would like to think that everyone in the team were a bit sad that the episode ended along with SHinhye. She continues to amaze us with her, I would say... no hesitation to work with them, no diva or I am a guest here ... not moving an once because of my image :lol: :P she confidently showed her bare naturally beautiful face. She worked hard tenaciously to what task she was asked to do. She is part of the family now even though she is not a fixed member of the group.

The exchanges and closeness between SJ, KK, OK and herself is real, she has shown respect and care towards each of them. When she feeds one, she also feeds the others (although we see and read some that will only stop after saying, she feeds Taecyeon). Even when they meet in the future by coincidence or for an event I am sure each will have that closeness and familiarity cause of the experience from 3MAD or like KK maybe in a drama again.

I tend to agree that Shinhye is careful and may not be ready for any love connection, perhaps. She has many plans and goals set as she have said before.

But overall, watching 3MAD with our lovable Park Shinhye and the casts, with PD Na and the crew is an enjoyable show. :heartsh:

let's patiently wait for the English subs videos to thoroughly enjoy the conversations and the teasings. :( ;)
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134804

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ohh I am so happy see our dear Sis Eve's post today.
May everything will be OK Sis, fighting!!!

I wonder what are they talking and what are they looking at their h/phone????
ScreenShot2015-09-05at8.43.04PM.png

ScreenShot2015-09-05at8.43.23PM.png

ScreenShot2015-08-30at5.58.58PM-2.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134808

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
I think they were looking at their phones because they were reading Taecyeon's script. Isn't this when she was helping him with his lines for 'Assembly'?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134811

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks all of you dear sisters in this topic. Yes sis Jenzzy I was able to view from your links. And so they did harvest all (?) corn and PSH was able to take home a hundred of them. The scenes showing them peeling and packing the corn in bags kind of made me feel both glad and sad. Glad bcoz they were successful in being farmers. All that corn would rake in a lot of money if they sold them. But sad too bcoz it meant that they had come kind of full circle, they had returned to reap what they worked on and finished what they started. It was a fitting conclusion to the series which they so patiently plowed thru all these past months and which we supported week by week no matter if PSH was not the guest. I don't think the public enthusiasm would have been so high if it weren't for fans of all four and of PD Na. I came into this group as one who admired PSH like many but along the past months became curious about Taecyeon Seo-jin & Kwang-kyu. We became part of the 3MAD family. I think everyone will agree it's been a nice variety show a different kind of entertainment with many insights about personalities and relationship dynamics. We all had fun lots of laughs and some romantically tickling moments not only from Taecyeon & PSH but also from Seo-jin & Ji-woo. Ah maybe it's time they left Oksunbong (must be tiring for all 3 men or brothers but also for PD Na and crew) and it's time we also left the village but I guess the show will linger in our minds for a while. There is one more final episode this Friday isn't there? So we'll find out how the 3 farmers and director conclude this enriching exciting entertaining series. (there's no hint on a 3rd season, maybe bcoz there's nothing more to show in Oksunbong, but they could come up with a different show for Taecyeon or all 3 and maybe PSH guesting?). Needless to say Taecyeon DID improve his cooking skills and gained more confidence about his cooking Seo-jin became good at making dough and bread. Kwang-kyu did show us about cutting fish catching chickens both elders impressed us with their carpentry skills making Minky's home. Jackson had kids and little cute pup Minky grew up to be mom to 2 pups. The chickens kept giving eggs and Jackson milk for cheese etc. We saw how a lonesome bare little farmhouse and farm became so bountifully blessed after months of hard work. PD Na proved his point: One can live off of one's land if only one works hard and patiently. So congratulations to them for a different kind of Korean entertainment...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134812

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hiiiii sis @eve nice to see you around :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: i hope everything is ok ;)

Some picts while they prepared the "Potato Croquette" waaaahhhh i like it :ding: yummyyyy :imdead:

11947443_846761362111823_7789222181584244629_n.jpg

11951200_846761382111821_5455346011193186000_n.jpg

11988666_846761422111817_1483062469971440309_n.jpg

11937453_846761468778479_2360547231714799835_n.jpg

ct TVN FB page
11222519_846761568778469_2505779437530626123_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134813

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
elankham wrote:
Ohh I am so happy see our dear Sis Eve's post today.
May everything will be OK Sis, fighting!!!

I wonder what are they talking and what are they looking at their h/phone????
ScreenShot2015-09-05at8.43.04PM.png

ScreenShot2015-09-05at8.43.23PM.png

ScreenShot2015-08-30at5.58.58PM-2.png

Sis elankham I think this was where PSH was helping Taecyeon rehearse his lines maybe for Assembly?

Ah in this regard Taecyeon showed and owned up to his weakness and need for PSH? and he found a capable coach (sidebar: Didn't she also helped her previous male co-stars in the same way?)

This would be a good excuse to connect with her in the future. (nice, Taecyeon)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134814

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis Sidy I also think PSH wasn't just being polite in saying "see you in Seoul" or something like that. She seems to conduct herself quite sincerely with whoever she deals with. And maybe that line "we have good chemistry, etc" is her real assessment of their relational success.

And yes it's not a big deal they hadn't exchanged numbers. It shouldn't be. It doesn't mean they didn't want to or never will. It's just that if both were carefully brought up by their respective parents esp moms (they're both close to their moms isn't it?) they are behaving prudently with each other. They don't need to contact each other for now. There is no need to. No reason. But who knows a good reason will present itself at a suitable time and either one will feel the inclination, no, the urgency to get the other's number. We respect the sentiments of those of us who prefer that the "unofficial couple" remain unofficial, for whatever reason... So that's why maybe we can just take all that we saw in these episodes as merely part of a show. It could be part of strategy to raise ratings...intentionally or serendipitously. Either way they succeeded and we got delighted. It'll just be a bonus like icing on a cake as I posted before, if the "unofficial couple" became officially good friends without the romantic trimmings. And if destined, move on to something more serious when they are both ready to marry. But for now it might be too early to say if there really is genuine attraction or if the so-called chemistry goes beyond cooking planting harvesting for a paid tv show, and more deeply into serious commitment to be together for life to raise a family. It's hard to tell from a 2-day, 2-night or make it 5-day, 4-night (including PSH's first guesting) filming if it's a fleeting thing or something more than that. Have good Sunday everyone. Let's say prayers for them and for each other if we can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134816

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
There are so many postings to read and pictures, gifs and videos to enjoy !!!
Oh I am missing out on this thread ! :pinch:

3MAD ended with Shinhye leaving for her next schedule. I would like to think that everyone in the team were a bit sad that the episode ended along with SHinhye. She continues to amaze us with her, I would say... no hesitation to work with them, no diva or I am a guest here ... not moving an once because of my image :lol: :P she confidently showed her bare naturally beautiful face. She worked hard tenaciously to what task she was asked to do. She is part of the family now even though she is not a fixed member of the group.

The exchanges and closeness between SJ, KK, OK and herself is real, she has shown respect and care towards each of them. When she feeds one, she also feeds the others (although we see and read some that will only stop after saying, she feeds Taecyeon). Even when they meet in the future by coincidence or for an event I am sure each will have that closeness and familiarity cause of the experience from 3MAD or like KK maybe in a drama again.

I tend to agree that Shinhye is careful and may not be ready for any love connection, perhaps. She has many plans and goals set as she have said before.

But overall, watching 3MAD with our lovable Park Shinhye and the casts, with PD Na and the crew is an enjoyable show. :heartsh:

let's patiently wait for the English subs videos to thoroughly enjoy the conversations and the teasings. :( ;)
:shy:

This is very reflective sis nu2me. I hope we'll get the Eng subs soon. Have a good Sunday yourself! Wherever you are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134817

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Oh sis Sidy I also think it was not really an "ending" it was more of a pause...

Sisters did you all hear the 2 deep sighs Taecyeon heaved? I had to turn up the volume of my phone to hear just how deeply Taecyeon drew his breath for a sigh. I wasn't sure it could have been a sigh of big relief. But judging from his facial expression he was more sad than relieved. Our Oksunbong bingu seemed to have lost his bright and funny persona for a while. (or maybe he was so dead tired he wished he could go with her to rest? Recall that he was sleeping when the other 3 went to resume harvesting of corn?). He seemed to have picked himself up after a few minutes when he was tasked to write a note... I don't know for whom but Seo-jin seemed to be dictating what to write.

Let's wait and see how the "unofficial couple" progress (or regress) outside Oksunbong far from the cameras, this time on their own. Have nice Sunday everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds