Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134819

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am really happy to see how fast this thread move......
Now I'm having separation anxiety from the show
But we have to look froward to many things
most especially the eng sub as sis @eve mentioned as well
It might come out today......Let's wait for it!
And then we can again spazz about it :) ;) :P

I wonder what they were talking about here......

11222289_1110155015680136_4001161711981732643_n.jpg

11885251_1110155049013466_2725289174242303327_n.jpg

11990427_1110155095680128_2165167165326804489_n.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134820

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
So that was why Taecyeon was kinda down and out......he wasn't really feeling well
ohh and he was harvesting under the rain the day before.....his shirt was wet and didn't even change to another shirt
Thanks......my question was answered at once!.....that is why eng sub are so important :)

Aww this......ahh you should listen Taecyeon! LOL

cr the inheritors
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134821

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

:D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134822

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134825

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Jenzzy posted "Now I'm having separation anxiety..."

You too sis? Hmmm should we organize a support group? (just teasing)..

So Taecyeon was feeling under the weather during that time? No wonder he looked tired and weak, not his usual energetic persona. No wonder he was left sleeping while the 3 went to continue the harvesting of corns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134827

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sisters if you're watching the episodes again notice the number of occasions PSH slightly touches Taecyeon. I think this is ok for SKorean culture. And other Asian cultures. It's the boy who isn't "allowed" to touch the girl anywhere anytime expect to protect or assist her which is the one time Taecyeon holds her arm (when she was going down platform). Notice how he is careful when getting Minky from PSH when they returned from a sudden run. Also when taking the pup from her. You can say he's one who's careful to respect a lady. I was actually expecting a hug when they said goodbye (like when it was with PSH's previous male co-stars, remember?).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134829

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taecyeon took Eddie with him back to Seoul. Hmmm either he'll invite PSH over to his place to see the pup or take the pup to her ha! ha! Now aside from asking her to coach him with his drama lines he could share the pup with her. (Ah but she has dogs already.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134830

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
The 3 men looked awfully painfully sad as they packed the vehicle with PSH's take-homes. No one was saying anything. Even PSH herself looked regretful she had to take off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134833

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi ladies, I hope I am not too late to join the party :) Wow this forum is just like a bullet train speeding along but I saw few hitches especially over the fact that PSH and Taec have yet to exchange phone numbers. No worries because KKK will take care of that :)

And I think, it is better that the viewers were aware that they had yet to exchange numbers because I can imagine the comments, not from those who like the two, but from the bashers.

Reading articles about PSH saying that after harvesting the corn with Taec, she felt that they would always have chemistry in "whatever they do". But instead of commenting about the show or her statement, bashers commented about the PSH's pictures used for the article and some were really low blow comments. The poor girl took sometime off from her busy schedule to be in TMAD, she did chores, cooked, drove to town, played with the puppies ( even run with Mingki) and harvested and packed the corns, she looked worn-out and yet did the interview without make-up, but instead of thanking her for again gracing the show and entertaining the viewers with her culinary skills and vibrant personality, bashers simply nitpicked on her appearance :angry1

As for Taec andd TMAD, some ignorant bashers commented they do not watch the show, even during its first season, because it was too boring, some even asked where is other guy linked with PSH? If you are not a watcher and do not know anything about the show, why bother commenting?

And with regard to the so-called "loveline" of Taec-PSH, some saying it was scripted, please read up on PD Na's interview about the first guesting of PSH on TMAD. PD Na said he was not keen on having this loveline but they did not expect for Taec and PSH to click and display such a palpable chemistry. And Taec has been very vocal of his admiration of PSH even months after she guested. And remember, PD Na never tells them who would be the next guest, so definitely Taec would not have planned to be all giddy, bouncy, happy and to work under the rain to the point of catching a cold and getting sick in the presence of PSH just to increase the ratings of the show and to delude the public of the so-called "scripted" attraction the two displayed.

Sorry for the long post but just go to vent, so frustrated not able to go livestreaming that day and then read all the bashers' comments which I should not myself be bothered, but I guess I want to be a petty person =D

And so nice to know that Sisters Sidy and fgnuva are both university profs, I was one since last year but now I am working overseas, but I do miss being in a classroom :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, aisyah, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134834

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH held on to the tomatoes given by Taecyeon as if they were very precious. Taecyeon heaved 2 sighs the second of which was quite deep as if he had been holding it in for a while and had to let go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds