Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126479

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

They did their best to make a "brick oven" outside ;)
and Shinhye showing her skills at bbquing.... impressing Seo Jin.

cr: m.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=48494
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126484

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hellooo sis @eve :heartsh:
Hiii sweet ladies :)
I Can't find words to express my feelings when i watched the ep hehehehe
I feel like Shin Hye was my friend, neighboor or a family's member, with her sweet, lovable personality
She's so spontaneous :luvluv:
You are so sociable one of the reasons to love you :)

Taeceyon is so handsome that was so kind of you

IMG_113548925858248.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126486

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good morning Narjess, good to see you back
Shinhye is really admirable for doing her chores... Like her placing the seedlings.young plant :blush: while Taecyeon was digging with that thingy.. Sigh I don't know how they're called :(
Both were in sync..

I can't do gifs on ipad atm, Pienocchio did great in the gifs ! Wish we can capture those. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126489

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Ok Taecyeon reveals his crush for Park Shin Hye
Posted on May 23, 2015

image-299.jpg

In a followup interview by tvN from the last episode of “Three Meals”, 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon revealed his crush for Park Shin Hye.

In the last episode of “Three Meals”, it was obvious about Taecyeon’s crush for the actress. While the first episode ended with just her arrival and introduction, the next episode, that was aired on Friday May 22, is expected to show a lot of one-on-one between Taecyeon and Shin Hye.

According to other people, whenever he sees Park Shin Hye, he becomes a different person. Apparently he works harder and goes above and beyond to impress. According to the producers, he was even willing to work with no shoes on in very cold weather.

According to Lee Seo-Jin, “he (Taecyeon) only acts like this when there are female guests on.” causing people to burst out into laughter.
Taecyeon is stated to have said, “I like her. I think I really like her.”
In response, Park Shin Hye complimented the idol, saying that “he is very good at cooking and his personality is very good.”
The producers commented, “It seems very weird to talk about this.”
To this, Taecyeon answered, “Oh really? I guess it is what it is. I like it.” causing more laughter from everyone.

Source: Naver

My Note

Taecyeon's compliment is more meaningful since it follows spending three days of normal living where they all got to know each other . I am not surprised that he liked her. Shinhye's parents should be complimented on playing their part as parents in raising one outstanding person. That's what I would say to them if I get yo meet them.....
Shinhye's moms restaraunt must have run out of walls for celebrities signatures by now. Maybe they can start a constant video showing all of them on the screen. :lol:

I remember after watching Shinhye's camping episodes with then agency mate ..........I really liked her even more seeing what she is like on daily basis with friends and doing various activities like cooking , water skiing etc. I had thought her amazing and fun person to be around........
Like many people say........one can learn so much from her.

Eve, it is cooler here too and imagine June just around the corner.......have not got around to planting flowers :( . At least you get to okay outdoor games and have fun with friends. Here the BQ season and picnics have started but early morning of late evenings walks are out some of the days.....

Mahalia .....you here too? Great! Changes at Soompi have made it a very unfriendly place for a person like me to frequent. The posting and interacting has become more problematic so I hope you come here more often....:)

Last but not the least .......thanks everyone GIF amazingly well cone coverage of news from all possible angles making this thread a very interesting one to go through....
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126490

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello Maris, we meet again... It is coooled this morning !

Found this troll and funny... :lol:
Sleeping beauty

:lol:
cr to owner
=D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35 and this user have 3 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126491

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Taecyeon picked out a nice plump strawberry to give to Shinhye..

:P then he was teased by PD.... Did't you say before that the strawberries were too precious to eat!
He shyly said she can have more because they are plenty over there and feel free to pick them if you want to eat it ;)

... I will grow more, no big deal :lol:

cr: theinheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126492

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
One more before I go, friends are here :blush:
Taecyeon asks Shinhye's omma if he can visit her restaurant

Did he call her mom, eomeoni
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126494

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Wows with Her Cooking Skills on “Three Meals a Day”
streamside May 22, 2015

image-302.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye made a surprise appearance on the May 22 episode of “Three Meals a Day,” where she impressed everyone with her cooking skills.

Making a guest appearance on the latest episode of the tvN variety show, Park Shin Hye made everyone a simple fried rice dish. After just one bite, Lee Seo Jin couldn’t hold back the compliments, first joking, " wow, you cook so well, auntie” He then continued to compliment her cooking, saying, “This kind of taste is something that I should pay for. It’s really delicious. Somebody make her a full-time cast member.”

Taecyeon also had some kind words for the chef, saying, “I just keep eating.” His complete infatuation with the dish triggered laughter from everyone.

image-301.jpg

Credit Soompi
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126495

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Seo-jin asks Park Shin-hye to become a fixed member of 'Three Meals A Day'

Park Shin Hye's humble and beautiful attitude delivered the heartwarming laughs to the viewers.

On May 22nd, Park Shin-hye visited Oksoonbong in Jeonseon to appear in the second episode of tvN's 'Three Meals A Day - Jeongseon', as the first guest of this season of the show.

Almost as soon as she arrived at the place, she was nicknamed, Cinderella. It was because she kept working so hard and diligently.

Park Shin-hye said, "If I work, then will I get to have the harvest from this land", showing her interest in her own portion from the farming.

She also stopped Lee Seo-jin from washing dishes and went ahead to finish washing dishes by herself. Of course, all of this made Lee Seo-jin to smile brightly.

Park Shin-hye also helped Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon make a fire pit. She did not care about her hair getting messed up and kept working hard. Park Shin-hye worked like a mom instead of being a guest.

Both Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin were happy with Park Shin-hye. Lee Seo-jin ended up saying, "I wish we could take out Kwang-gyoo hyung and have Shin-hye instead. It's like one hundred times better". :lol:
cr: Hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126496

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Please allow me to share with you these gifs that is saw....
These really are worth looking at :)

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, avrylle19, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds