TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125456

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I don't mind she being the fixed member if the payment is GOOD
and her air time is more than the rest.
Fit with her acting schedule.
It must be fun seeing her every week on TV.
But this channel is pay channel and not all Korean subscribe this channel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125465

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Soompi article.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I agree with you Sis @ Elana.
Tacyeon too wishes her to be a permanent mate in the show LOL..
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, jhen30, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125467

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
More gifs.....i am excited to watch this!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, meyergsi, jhen30, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125468

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, jhen30, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125470

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, narjess89, meyergsi, jhen30, Lorrssinz, Sijei~, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125483

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye's participation in TvN's variety show is a pleasant surprise.... and I am loving it.... we'll get to see Shinhye once again.... seems like appearances in variety shows makes them visible more.

Woah from the preview shown yesterday for next Friday broadcast....so proud of Shinhye ....Taecyeon gushing about how Her beauty, her personality, her being good at cooking... and younger than him.. :) he wants her back.
:luvluv:
She did appear in Kdrama for TvN, remember 2012 "Flower Boy Next Door" as Dokmi... her acting there is given high praises. Also for TvN in 2012 "Taxi" episode 240.
:heartsh:

This time we will see her again in TvN for "Three Meals...." with Taecyeon and PD Na, who btw was the popular n favorite PD (Na Young-seok) in 1 Night 2 Days and Grandpas Over Flowers, now Three Meals a Day. PD Na made possible more popularity for Seunggi.

the very popular drama "Misaeng" from TvN cable and acting is praised well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125485

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Taecyeon falls for Park Shin Hye in 'Three Meals a Day's preview for the next episode
May 15, 2015 @ 5:42 pm, Allkpop

tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' revealed on May 15 who would be appearing as a guest on the next episode! The guest turned out to be none other than beautiful actress, Park Shin Hye, and Taecyeon, a regular member, has understandably fallen head over heels. ;)

Taecyeon agreed to go into the heart field if he liked who the guest was, so when he saw Park Shin Hye, the two went into the heart field together and he even gave her a flower!

Lee Seo Jin teased him, saying, "Why do you always use your strength whenever a female guest comes?" Taecyeon even took off his clothes and relayed his hopes that she would become a fixed member like him. Showing some timidity, he said, "She cooks well, has a good personality, and she's younger than me," making everyone laugh.

You can see more of their chemistry once the episode airs next week!

Who would not fall in awe, in love with our fav Park Shin Hye... :lol: 2PM Taecyeon is no exception. Can't wait for next week's broadcast !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125510

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-246.jpg

image-247.jpg

My Note

Shinhye has made a strong positive impression on each and every member involved in the variety show, " three meals a day" from the production team to the artists. If the preview has created so much buzz everywhere.......what's going to happen after the telecast next week?
As Eve says, " cannot wait to see" the second episode withShinhye. :P

I feel like a mother hen when I see Shinhye being praised universally in such manner by all who come in contact with her.......just being a good artist is not enough........it's the total package which makes Shinhye gain admirers all over the world......the more one knows about her the more you like her.

I love Variety show appearances by Shinhye because that's how we get to know the real person outside her performances.......

Jenzzy........I love the GIF's posted you..........don't get tired looking at them.......thanx! :) ....I also just looooooooove the screen caps of the flowers heralding spring........just too beautiful!

Elena and Narjess ........can I get this warm welcome like a prescribed drug three times a day, please? :lol: :lol: :lol: Missed you too...

Earone.......welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy it as much as all the rest of us here. Your post was a wonderful introduction that I hope will be the first of many...... :)

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, kimloveeun, ISABOO, narjess89, meyergsi, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125516

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hehehehehe of course sis @Maris I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, :heartsh:
you have the dose for today hehehehehe
am missing your presence and your "NOTE" here plz take care of yourself and enjoy your real life ;)
check your PM sis :)

sis @eve my darling thanks for the updates am looking forward the episode waaahhhh :luvluv:
check your PM too ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125518

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good to see you !

Park Shin Hye to star as the first guest in Season 2, 'Three Meals A Day'

Source: TV Daily via Hancinema
May 15, 2015

The first episode of tvN's Season 2, 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon' revealed its first guest, who will appear in the following episode. The guest is no one else but Park Shin-hye.

It was prearranged that Taecyeon would walk into the heart field if he'd like their guest. Taecyeon walked into the heart field along with Park Shin-hye and even presented her flowers. Lee Seo-jin teased him, "You try too hard whenever he have a female guest".

He even took off clothes to show off his manly side. He finally ended up expressing his hope Park Shin-hye would become a fixed member of the show. Taecyeon said, "She's good at cooking. Her personality is great. She's younger than I AM."

This season of 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon" will present the farmers Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon at the advanced level. Kim Kwang-gyoo will also star in the show.

Let's look forward to the new episode next week
Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye’s lovely and funny exchanges on the next episode to broadcast on May 22.

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, meyergsi, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds